• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Now, I don't want to fan the flames but.......this is how I felt about P3 going from P1 and 2. A robot? A Dog? A little kid who is more mature than the entire cast?

And I would say I still felt that way after playing P3. Baofu and Katsuya were far more interesting to me than any of the characters in 3. Besides, most people think Koromaru was a waste of a character. And nobody likes Ken. And I'm not a huge Aigis fan, but I think they did a decent job writing her. I thought Mitsuru and Akihiko felt like they were really shallow characters. Yukari and Junpei being the only ones that I felt any attachment to watching them grow.

Persona 4, I pretty much liked everybody. Kanji, Naoto, and Rise being some of my favorite 'social links'/side stories in any game.

Kazzy

Now, I don't want to fan the flames but.......this is how I felt about P3 going from P1 and 2. A robot? A Dog? A little kid who is more mature than the entire cast?

Yes you do!

SkQkaPJ.gif

Sophia

Aigis and Koromaru are better than the rest of the P1 and P2 cast except for Baofu. This is #truthfact. :D

fertygo

I still haven't play Golden yet, but I love Marie's design.. kinda shame if her narrative value is none.
From what I hear about Golden is every new story content kinda sucks? Is that true?

I'm looking forward to replay P4 with that someday, because all the gameplay fix is looked slick.. but hearing stuff like the cast making band made me wondering if that gonna left me bitter taste, over the vanilla.

PK Gaming

Ken ain't more mature than the rest of the cast. He puts up a facade of acting like an adult, but he's still just a kid. He has a white and black view on the world.

Caladrius

Go to your settings and turn post per page to 100. I expected better from you, PK.

Ain't no sense in having to scroll all over a 5 mile page.

I have it set to 100 anyway.

I still haven't play Golden yet, but I love Marie's design.. kinda shame if her narrative value is none.
From what I hear about Golden is every new story content kinda sucks? Is that true?

I'm looking forward to replay P4 with that someday, because all the gameplay fix is looked slick.. but hearing stuff like the cast making band made me wondering if that gonna left me bitter taste, over the vanilla.

You can skip nearly all of the new story content if you don't like it.(I've never watched the band scene.) Most of the stuff they added was okay but shallow or unnecessary.

That thread about Karen's resume on general....

I can't believe even news sites are reporting on this.

Who unleashed this upon the world?

Ken ain't more mature than the rest of the cast. He puts up a facade of acting like an adult, but he's still just a kid. He has a white and black view on the world.

He spent his whole life plotting to avenge her mother's death by destroying her killer, and when someone else beat him to it, he nearly turned to suicide, I don't know if that is exactly a black and white view of the world.

I̵͕̠̞͔̅̈́tͭͪ̆ͮͯ͋͐͏̝͕̀s̠̺̻̓̂ͭͬͦͨ͑̚ ̧̝̘̝̺̱͇̅͗̊̕͠ͅa̛̼͕̒͗͋ͯ̑̓͒l̵̮͓̊̔͐̕m̴̷̜̏̔ͧ͐̂̊̇o̸͙̼͉̻̗̺̩̽̄ͫs̲̜̼ͨ̌́̀ť̬̣̞̹̠̚̕ ̡̬̦̏ͨ͒ͨ̋̒ͭt̰͔̹͔̰̪ͪͤ̈́͠͠i̡̳̭͈̮͈̖͍͆m̶̰̱͎͍̟̝̟ͥ͂͗ͤͮ̓e̳̻̳̽̀͘͘.̷̨͎̘̟̲͐͂̅̅
̵͗͗ͤ̽̋̅͢͏͉̜̳͍̯̲P̣͚͖̱̻̘̟̖͆ͤͧ̿͛ͤ̇͗e̡̡͇͇͖̜̝̟͖̋ͯ̿r̡̭̹̟̠͔̠̪̘̟ͬ̾͋̔͛ͯs̶̟̟̖̱̣̙͎ͤ̈̊ͣͮ͒ͯ̆̀́ȍ̭̖̤̖͉̝ͨ̃͐̈̊͋n̳̠̺͙̝̗ͭ̿̽͞a̩̘ͭͮ͐̈́̐͑ͧ͛ ̵̨̯̟̼͎̙̻̤̱̀̀̀̇ͅ5̢̮̼̘͉̠̺͉͔̲͆̒ ͎̲̲̝̼͕̻̭̃̑s̢̟̤̐̒ͩ͑ͫͧͫh̺̙͖ͥ͂ͩ͆̂ͫͨ͠a͉̠̘̼̱̺̙͓̓̾ͬ̊̆͒̋́l̨̹̤̥̤̼̖̙̮̼̑ͪ̊̓́̕l͍̞̻̩͖̭̋ͫ̓ ̴̡̛̲̣͈̈́ͬ̎̑̎́̃̚b̷͈̺ͩ̍̃ͬe̡̙̪̼͚͎͚͈͛͋͝ ̵̨̺͙͇͍̣̺̺̻̥ͬͦ͟a͖̮̲̤̩̳̍͗ͬ̎̐̆ṋ̪̥͈̜ͪ͑ͨ̊͟ṋ̙͕̯͗̊ͪ̀̐ͫͯͯ̕ͅõ̇҉̼̩̙̞͝ͅu̺̖͙͚͖̗̻̎͆̋n̥̟̝̦̦̎͑͗͟͝c̴̿̉ͦ̈́͏̭e̡͚͌́͛̓̅͑ͪ͟d̴̛̻̭ͪͨͣ͆̓̌͗̑̈͢.̼̙̱̹͕̭̱ͭ̾ͣ
͇̠̼̼͓͋̄̈ͭ͊ͥͩǑ̢̪ͯ͒̅́ͥ̾ͮ̕r̷̙̼͎̰̱̘̝̩̪͋̑̈́̉͆̋̋̂͗̕͞ ̛̼̹̠̰̫̈̓̊̀n̡͓̠̎̊ͨ̿̀̚͟ͅơ͙̙̪̝ͭ͐͟t̬̝͍̩̝̅̒̏.̡͖̫̟̹̙̖̗͓̺͆̄̚͜
̥̬̙̱̫̈̈̉̓̃ͫ̚I̓ͥ͏͖̤̳̤̪͠͡ţ̮̺̲͕͔̦̠̟̜̓̏͛̆̏̚͟ ͫͣͭͩ̈̽҉͉͈͖̗m͇̙̞̳̻ͭ͒̑̄̚͞a̽̐̔͌͒̑ͣ̚҉̱͈͎̺̞̰y̴ͫ͋͏͖͝ ̷̡̮̩̘̰̻̘̖ͭ̽̇͆ͤͅb̮̤̲̹͒̒ͦ́͜e̮ͯ̉ͧ̆̃̒ ̷̤̗̺̫͋ͮ̂̔ͫͯ͜h̼̣͍̾̒̀̽̄̚e̶̘̞̭ͨ̄̒̾̔̇ͯ́ą̹͉ͯ̍͋͐̾͌̕v̳̘͇͍̱̙̥ͪ̆̽ͤe̶̻̖̻͉̺̥̝ͩ̇ͧͅn̷̨̢̘̝ͧ͒ͦ̽̉̈͋̒͑ ̘̫̗̘̩̦͂̈̈̈́̃ͭͣo͆̊̀ͦ͑͐̓̐͜͜͏͙̬r̵̢̫̠̺̫͈̟͈͍̈̈̇́ͦͤ͒͞ ̸̻̜͙̬͚̦͙̄h̵̩̝͔͒̈́ͫ̑ͭ̽́é̵̶̹͖̝͚̖̜̭̇̃́̕l̥̙̯͙͇̱ͤͧ̐͋͌ͬͮ̏́l̨̪̻̣̗̮̙͉͐̊̓́.̴̰̜̼̳́ͭ̏͆͌
͔̟͎̳̞͇̆ͣ̃͛̀̄̽̚E̮̫̫̤̺͔̣̳ͣ̓ͮ͒̇̏̅͢͝i̖͔͔̓̆͊t̶̩͉̗͍ͣͬ̓̅̋ͩh͚̰̜̙̩͕̠͑͂͑̐̂̈̔̚͞ę̴͕͔͉ͮ̏̐ͩ̈̃ŗ̷̺̂̒̐ͪ̌͟ ̷͔̪̩̺̻̀͗̂ͥ͆ͯ͗͡w̧͎̪͇͎̲͊͂͠ͅâ͐͊ͥ̓̿͟͢҉̼̗͈̮̩̠̻̦ỵ̣̻̮̂́ͤ̿̍́.͕̹͇̲̼̈ͨ̈́͊͆̒̚͞͠
̦̰̻̤̩̖̖̗͆͊ͮ̀T̘̈͆h̶̠̣̭̺̹͉̩̊̃ͥ̿ͬͣ̂͞e͎͎̦̩̅̓́ ̷ͤ͏̺̣̲̦̰̩͟ͅW̸̯̜̼͎̺̦̐̇̓ͭͨ̉o̷̞̟̗̙̞̒̈́̒́̓͆ͮ̚͟r̡̤̮̝̟͓̪̠͐ͭ͋͞l̢̩͙̫͔̝ͦ̿̕͟ͅd̹̲͔̹͇ͦͦͤ̀ ̷͈̭͔̫͍̺̗ͤ̔͋̀ͯ̇ͮ͐̐͡w̧̛̼̱͉͔͗̈́̈̍ͣͯi̴̸̳͇̪ͥͬ̽ͪ͞l̗ͭͩ̆̀̈́̇͗̚ͅĺͤ̆̽̎͒̀ͪ̓͟҉̣̹̠̩̲̠͝ͅ ̷̡̠̻̲̱̬̮̲̯͆͑ͪ̉̿ͫ̏͋͘b̡̞̬̹̖͇̱ͪ͑̀͠͠e̴͕̯͚͈̝̲̳̮̽ͩͭ̂̍̎̄ͮ̚ń̡̆ͧ̂̓̍̾̋͏̳̦̟͖ͅd̡͎̪̤͉̻̥̆̎͊͂͊́ ̹̭͌ͮ͊ͫ̐͗͠t̾͐҉̢̺̣̖̟̣̝̣o̴͕͇̦͙̪̟͓͆͂͌̒̄ ̵̟̼͓͚̂̔͆͛̾m̟̩̩̳̥ͫ̚y̺̠͎̗̻̠͂ͬ͘ ̸̨̼ͤ̄͐ͫ̉͡w̯̗̜̗̝̥͑̑ͅį̫͕̖̒̇̑͒͗̈́ͮ̉ͪ̀l̵̦̰̮̞̝̻̒ͣ̊̄̍͋̄͗l͓̩̀̀̉͂̑̊ͨ.̡̬ͤͦ̊͐͒̈́̀̂̕

PK Gaming

Reasons why FeMC is the best protagonist:

Makes sweet fries to give cute boyfriend on christmas, immediately changes her mind and eats them all in front of him
tumblr_mwfsu1luil1qj0qsdo1_500.jpg

Lost it at the last image

He spent his whole life plotting to avenge her mother's death by destroying her killer, and when someone else beat him to it, he nearly turned to suicide, I don't know if that is exactly a black and white view of the world.

That's textbook black and white

His mother died because of
Shinji
. He then came to the simple conclusion that he must avenge her, no matter what the cost. He doesn't know the exact details behind her death and he doesn't care.

Shinji must die.

Doesn't get more black & white than that.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I̵͕̠̞͔̅̈́tͭͪ̆ͮͯ͋͐͏̝͕̀s̠̺̻̓̂ͭͬͦͨ͑̚ ̧̝̘̝̺̱͇̅͗̊̕͠ͅa̛̼͕̒͗͋ͯ̑̓͒l̵̮͓̊̔͐̕m̴̷̜̏̔ͧ͐̂̊̇o̸͙̼͉̻̗̺̩̽̄ͫs̲̜̼ͨ̌́̀ť̬̣̞̹̠̚̕ ̡̬̦̏ͨ͒ͨ̋̒ͭt̰͔̹͔̰̪ͪͤ̈́͠͠i̡̳̭͈̮͈̖͍͆m̶̰̱͎͍̟̝̟ͥ͂͗ͤͮ̓e̳̻̳̽̀͘͘.̷̨͎̘̟̲͐͂̅̅
̵͗͗ͤ̽̋̅͢͏͉̜̳͍̯̲P̣͚͖̱̻̘̟̖͆ͤͧ̿͛ͤ̇͗e̡̡͇͇͖̜̝̟͖̋ͯ̿r̡̭̹̟̠͔̠̪̘̟ͬ̾͋̔͛ͯs̶̟̟̖̱̣̙͎ͤ̈̊ͣͮ͒ͯ̆̀́ȍ̭̖̤̖͉̝ͨ̃͐̈̊͋n̳̠̺͙̝̗ͭ̿̽͞a̩̘ͭͮ͐̈́̐͑ͧ͛ ̵̨̯̟̼͎̙̻̤̱̀̀̀̇ͅ5̢̮̼̘͉̠̺͉͔̲͆̒ ͎̲̲̝̼͕̻̭̃̑s̢̟̤̐̒ͩ͑ͫͧͫh̺̙͖ͥ͂ͩ͆̂ͫͨ͠a͉̠̘̼̱̺̙͓̓̾ͬ̊̆͒̋́l̨̹̤̥̤̼̖̙̮̼̑ͪ̊̓́̕l͍̞̻̩͖̭̋ͫ̓ ̴̡̛̲̣͈̈́ͬ̎̑̎́̃̚b̷͈̺ͩ̍̃ͬe̡̙̪̼͚͎͚͈͛͋͝ ̵̨̺͙͇͍̣̺̺̻̥ͬͦ͟a͖̮̲̤̩̳̍͗ͬ̎̐̆ṋ̪̥͈̜ͪ͑ͨ̊͟ṋ̙͕̯͗̊ͪ̀̐ͫͯͯ̕ͅõ̇҉̼̩̙̞͝ͅu̺̖͙͚͖̗̻̎͆̋n̥̟̝̦̦̎͑͗͟͝c̴̿̉ͦ̈́͏̭e̡͚͌́͛̓̅͑ͪ͟d̴̛̻̭ͪͨͣ͆̓̌͗̑̈͢.̼̙̱̹͕̭̱ͭ̾ͣ
͇̠̼̼͓͋̄̈ͭ͊ͥͩǑ̢̪ͯ͒̅́ͥ̾ͮ̕r̷̙̼͎̰̱̘̝̩̪͋̑̈́̉͆̋̋̂͗̕͞ ̛̼̹̠̰̫̈̓̊̀n̡͓̠̎̊ͨ̿̀̚͟ͅơ͙̙̪̝ͭ͐͟t̬̝͍̩̝̅̒̏.̡͖̫̟̹̙̖̗͓̺͆̄̚͜
̥̬̙̱̫̈̈̉̓̃ͫ̚I̓ͥ͏͖̤̳̤̪͠͡ţ̮̺̲͕͔̦̠̟̜̓̏͛̆̏̚͟ ͫͣͭͩ̈̽҉͉͈͖̗m͇̙̞̳̻ͭ͒̑̄̚͞a̽̐̔͌͒̑ͣ̚҉̱͈͎̺̞̰y̴ͫ͋͏͖͝ ̷̡̮̩̘̰̻̘̖ͭ̽̇͆ͤͅb̮̤̲̹͒̒ͦ́͜e̮ͯ̉ͧ̆̃̒ ̷̤̗̺̫͋ͮ̂̔ͫͯ͜h̼̣͍̾̒̀̽̄̚e̶̘̞̭ͨ̄̒̾̔̇ͯ́ą̹͉ͯ̍͋͐̾͌̕v̳̘͇͍̱̙̥ͪ̆̽ͤe̶̻̖̻͉̺̥̝ͩ̇ͧͅn̷̨̢̘̝ͧ͒ͦ̽̉̈͋̒͑ ̘̫̗̘̩̦͂̈̈̈́̃ͭͣo͆̊̀ͦ͑͐̓̐͜͜͏͙̬r̵̢̫̠̺̫͈̟͈͍̈̈̇́ͦͤ͒͞ ̸̻̜͙̬͚̦͙̄h̵̩̝͔͒̈́ͫ̑ͭ̽́é̵̶̹͖̝͚̖̜̭̇̃́̕l̥̙̯͙͇̱ͤͧ̐͋͌ͬͮ̏́l̨̪̻̣̗̮̙͉͐̊̓́.̴̰̜̼̳́ͭ̏͆͌
͔̟͎̳̞͇̆ͣ̃͛̀̄̽̚E̮̫̫̤̺͔̣̳ͣ̓ͮ͒̇̏̅͢͝i̖͔͔̓̆͊t̶̩͉̗͍ͣͬ̓̅̋ͩh͚̰̜̙̩͕̠͑͂͑̐̂̈̔̚͞ę̴͕͔͉ͮ̏̐ͩ̈̃ŗ̷̺̂̒̐ͪ̌͟ ̷͔̪̩̺̻̀͗̂ͥ͆ͯ͗͡w̧͎̪͇͎̲͊͂͠ͅâ͐͊ͥ̓̿͟͢҉̼̗͈̮̩̠̻̦ỵ̣̻̮̂́ͤ̿̍́.͕̹͇̲̼̈ͨ̈́͊͆̒̚͞͠
̦̰̻̤̩̖̖̗͆͊ͮ̀T̘̈͆h̶̠̣̭̺̹͉̩̊̃ͥ̿ͬͣ̂͞e͎͎̦̩̅̓́ ̷ͤ͏̺̣̲̦̰̩͟ͅW̸̯̜̼͎̺̦̐̇̓ͭͨ̉o̷̞̟̗̙̞̒̈́̒́̓͆ͮ̚͟r̡̤̮̝̟͓̪̠͐ͭ͋͞l̢̩͙̫͔̝ͦ̿̕͟ͅd̹̲͔̹͇ͦͦͤ̀ ̷͈̭͔̫͍̺̗ͤ̔͋̀ͯ̇ͮ͐̐͡w̧̛̼̱͉͔͗̈́̈̍ͣͯi̴̸̳͇̪ͥͬ̽ͪ͞l̗ͭͩ̆̀̈́̇͗̚ͅĺͤ̆̽̎͒̀ͪ̓͟҉̣̹̠̩̲̠͝ͅ ̷̡̠̻̲̱̬̮̲̯͆͑ͪ̉̿ͫ̏͋͘b̡̞̬̹̖͇̱ͪ͑̀͠͠e̴͕̯͚͈̝̲̳̮̽ͩͭ̂̍̎̄ͮ̚ń̡̆ͧ̂̓̍̾̋͏̳̦̟͖ͅd̡͎̪̤͉̻̥̆̎͊͂͊́ ̹̭͌ͮ͊ͫ̐͗͠t̾͐҉̢̺̣̖̟̣̝̣o̴͕͇̦͙̪̟͓͆͂͌̒̄ ̵̟̼͓͚̂̔͆͛̾m̟̩̩̳̥ͫ̚y̺̠͎̗̻̠͂ͬ͘ ̸̨̼ͤ̄͐ͫ̉͡w̯̗̜̗̝̥͑̑ͅį̫͕̖̒̇̑͒͗̈́ͮ̉ͪ̀l̵̦̰̮̞̝̻̒ͣ̊̄̍͋̄͗l͓̩̀̀̉͂̑̊ͨ.̡̬ͤͦ̊͐͒̈́̀̂̕

T̛̰̬̩͔̤̜͎͉͒͋̊͘ó̵̖̤͓͍̗̟̹̆̓̍̐ ͬ͞҉̤̺̠̟͕̬̣ͅi̷̘͇̇̒̾̀̉n̥̻̠̩̠͓̘͆͟͟v͌̎̒͏̨̭͙͈͍̟̤̫̰͎o̴͙̮̱͐̌̀͟k͍̗̻͕͇̙͙̓͛̉e̖̝̞͕̗ͩ̎̇͒̓̑ͬ͘͞ ̯͕̳͈̣͉͚̩̪͆̈ͪ͐̎͒̅ͮt̮̟̺͕̫̹̺͆͜ḩ̢̜̫̞̦͇͛ͮ̆͑ͬe͉̘̲̤͇̪̠̻̭ͤ ̹͇̭͕̒̈̑̅̆́͢͡h͚̬̗̤͇̙̘̅̎̃i̱̖̮̜͒ͦ́͒̑̓͋ͣ͆̀͡v͚̙̈́̕͢ë̞̠́̋ͬ͘͢-̇҉̮̼́͡m̸̯͙͋̐͢ỉ̘͚̹̽ͣ́n̸͖͍̟ͩ͌ḓ̸̦͇̳̪̮́͠ ̞͉͍̻̦͔̙͆ͫ͋r̷̳̈́è̵̥̼̫͎̙ͪ̎ͯ̊͑̇́p̿̔̉̉̎ͯ͆҉̛̼̦̻̜r̛̝̠ͩ̒ͯ͠e̞̻̟̦̝ͯ́̋ͥs̞ͧ̎͆͛̀eͪ̌ͤ͏̵̻̟̩n̸̳̠̩̆̓ͦ̏̾̆̓͢t̷̼͔̥̹͙͍͉̮̅̈́͒̉͞i̶͖ͥ̑ͨ͐͆̐̊͜ṇ͙͇͂̈ͯ͌ͦ̈̊͂̏͘͝g̛͇̣̊̃ͭ̊̂̍͜ ͧ̋̎҉̝̭͈͍͞ċ̵̶̺͉͈̬͎̥͓ͥ͑ͧ͞h̬͎̼͔ͣ͂̐̂̉͘ȁ̟̮̦̞͕̦̣̌̅̈́̋o̷̧͇̪͉ͦ̄̄͝ͅs̸̶̜͈͈̻͉͉ͨ̆ͬ̿̂̽̀̊.͚̝̼̊ͮ͂ͣ́͢
͛̚͏̼̙̟Iͦͦ̀҉̴̥̕n̟̪̹̪͎̦̋ͥ̈́̍̔ͧͬ͘v̦̹̦̺̘̙͔͉̞͂ͭ͆̿ͮ̐̿ͩ͢õ̺̼̮͈̩̤̠̟k̨̹̮̣͎̊͜ĭ͕̱̥͍̹̰̤̪ͥͭ̓͊ͤ̽n̴̨͎͉̩͖̽́ͪͫ̏ͦ̉̋̀ͅg̛͇͉̤̒̀̃̀͘ ̧̳̺͇̣͍̽t̗͈̞̬̳̞ͮͅͅh̟̼̗̹͙̿̄͜͝͝e̛̛͕͕̻̝̔̿̅̌ͣ͝ ̴̨͚̜́ͫ̈́͂͋̅̌͂fͤ̂̒̈ͨͩ͏̸͔̰̩̟̲͢ͅȇ̸̡͔̩̝̟͕͉ͨē͇̥̘̻ͬ͊͛̋͗̌̾̕ͅl̞̉͋ͣ͑͒̿̚͡ͅi̢̖̙͌́͡n̷̝̯̞ͮ͗ḡ̦͎̥̯̰̭͕̿̃̽̒̋ ̛̞͓̘̠̮̩ͫ̆̔͛̂ͪ͛̚͘o̥̬̜͉̟̟͎͉ͥ̾͛̔̍́̓̈f͖̑͒͒ͣͬ͋ͨ̚͠ ̟͔̙̟̫̟̟ͩ̑́ͪć̶̸̨̭̭͇ͬͧh̛͍̦̗̑̓͌̋̊͘a̪̝͓̲͛̍o̥͔̹̲̩͊̃ͬ͒ͨ͛̍̏s͇ͦ͋ͪ̄̈̆.̮̠̠̯ͣͭ͂͊͊ͤ͡
͖͎̺͎ͭ͊̃ͩ̎̐̿ͯ̓W͈͇̻̲̘͈̠̎̑́͡i̠͔̗̝̟̜̻ͧ̎̉̅̓͆̀͘t̻͉͕͇͓͓ͣ̓͡ḧ̸̗̲̺̼͐͒̃͊̿͌͗͠ ̛̞̦̣͖͕̦̙̼̾ͅo̯̣͕̥̪͋͌̀͢u̮̮̫͋͒ͤ̈̅̽͐t̨̰̤̭ͩ̀̐̆̄̒ ̼̜̺̮̳̲̃̃ͣ̽ͭ͆̔̚o̺̯̜̲̳͎̤͎̅ͭ͆̈́̑̒͊̾͜ȓ̶̦͚͕̯̠̤̼̝̻̾ͯ̌̈̇͠ḍ̸̭͉̖̲͔ͥͥ̔ͬͤ̀̏̑͡͝e̥̥͔̠̝̩̰͒̓̄̑͛ͬ́ͅr̻̗̟̙̭̂ͥ͋ͩͭ̆̀͡͞.̿͑̆ͬ͢͏̻̯̻̤̜
̺̥͓̰̹̦̘̟̅̓̓̄̉̎ͮT̡͕̟͈ͩ̂̉͠h̨͓̯͗̾͊ͬ̋́ȩ̲͍̳̲̝̮͚̹ͯͯ̍̒̆̓̚͢ ̞͈͕̝̮͎͚̉̈́ͤ̈̈́͋N̖̗̣͈͈̦̜̹̙͂ͦê̤̰̠̽ͫͥͯz̺͕̘̓͂p̵͓̙̘̗͓͍͆̿̿̌͂ͦe̮̜͗̒ͬ͂ͮ̍̃r̨̘̥̜͔ͦ̔ͨͮ̋͑͜d̢̰͒̒i̸̼̳̩̻̞͚̩̅ͦ͛̑̑̈a̮̻̤̽̾̄́n̶̵̝͍̘̝̩̬͕̍́͝ ͐͋̽̒̾͋̾͂͜͠҉̥͚̥͉̲̩̮̰ḩ̡ͫ̇̉͏̹̲͇̯̳͉i̤ͣv̧͉̬̰̳͉̠͓̓͢é̯͍̔̚͠-̨̥̣̉̓̚m̷̛̠̫̤̜͑́̆ī̡͕̫̳̪̞̹n̼̖̰͇ͯͩ̊ͧͣ̇ͨͣd̨̙͙̫̰̜̹̾ ̳̯̦͉͉̼̗͈̘ͭͤ̆͆̔̎̃̿́͠ơ̠͉͔͍͍̄̽̈ͦ̇ͮ͌͡͠f̡̯̗͖̻̥̌ ̡͙̲̝̤̦̉̊ͫ̓ͫ̎ç͛ͫ̇͞͏̠͈͚̟͕̼ḩ̩͔̣͛̇̑̽͗ͭͯ̈́ą̪̫͎ͥ͛͌́́o̳̣̍ͣ͗̈̆ͨ̒ͪ͟s̷̢̠̙͕ͤ̏͆̏́ͅ.̴̼̤̖͇̘̰͖͔̌͐̕͠ ̺ͧ̑̌Z͉̪̟͎͕͍͖̅ͫͦͧ͘͡͠â̸͓̤̳͚̂̀̉ͤl̙̞̪̼̠̺̪̤̈́ͥ͆̆̑̚g̪̦̎ͤ͗o̷̷͉ͥͮ͂ͣ̄̏ͦͣͨ́ͅ.̙̜̻̣̹̪̈́̆͂̿̑
͙͈̄H̹̏̽͜͜ẹ̡͔̦͗ ͇̼̥̪̪̻̣͎͑̀ͫ͊̋̓̈́͢w̋ͨ̂̐͢҉̶̥͎̘̥͕̠͔̱͇h̶͚̳̙̩͍̖͌̋̂͒͒̄o̬̤̲̜̦ͬͦ͡ ̢̺̲̲̪̮̣̘̟̙̃̄͂ͩ́W̷͔̯͛ͮͮ̈͗̋́ḁ̂ͦ̏̅͋͑͆́ͅi͓̥̼̹̠̻̒̈ͦͮ͝͞t̗̭̂͌ͯ̔͂̉͒s̞̰̹̜͂ͪ͌ͫ̾ͩ̃͜ ̇́̀͐͛̎̕҉̨̠̲̝͇͍B̖͍ͣe̞̰̮̱̦͗̏͒͑̏ͪͤͫͫh̯͕̿ͦ̓̋̆̕͢i̮̗͐ͧ͛ͩ̾̈́͊̍n̴͚̫͍̺̜͚̣̒ͨ͂͛͠ḋ̡̰̗̮͎͉ͫ͒̍̌̀ ̡̧̲̖ͯ̌̋͌͛̏̄T̰̺̣͌̎̀͋̿hͯ̔̾҉̟̖͞ḙ̴̮̘͙̠̻̔̇͌̃̾͂́̚ͅ ̉̽͑̓̏̈́̄́͊̀͏̰̤ͅW̛͕͎̱̻̣̠̽aͬ̎ͥ̊̏ͥ͘͏̻l̪̭͊̇ͧͦ͠ḽ̘͋͂̿ͥ͛̚.̧̮̩̹̬̺͔̼̝̓̊̓̏ͦ̀ͅ
̵̓̑ͮ͑͋ͮ͂͏͓͚̹̩͇̪̲̗Z̛͍̹̳̖̰̱̪̊ͩͧ͊́́ͅÂ̡̧͚͚̮̙ͧ̍L̨͍͖̘̠̤̪̆͑̐̅ͣ͊́͘͢G̺̘͋̔̂Ő̸̲̱̰̗̠̹̅͗!̵͉͓̬̆̐

Yeah, sometimes I'm glad I rarely post in Persona threads outside of this one. Things get craycray pretty often in the outside world.

Other threads are fine for me but it's just Persona threads besides this one that sometimes make me just do this

tumblr_lyhsnjCxyy1qfriu3o1_500.gif

fertygo

Sounds pretty Batman to me, which is instantly enough to win my affection.

Batman? Ken? LOL.
Anyway I don't hate the kid, and I thought he have the best reflection scene in december.

EDIT : Heck yeah FeMC is da bes, the best portrayal of the protag that leave strong impression to the rest of the cast.

EMT0

Banned

That's textbook black and white

His mother died because of
Shinji
. He then came to the simple conclusion that he must avenge her, no matter what the cost. He doesn't know the exact details behind her death and he doesn't care.

Shinji must die.

Doesn't get more black & white than that.

You say it like it's a bad thing. Yes, Ken's flawed, but that's a good thing in a game about being flawed and improving on your flaws. People just hate him because
his flaws got Shinji killed in the end.
But srsly. He grew up an orphan thanks to his
mother being killed
. I find Ken's flaws and motives understandable, and if Persona's all about self-reflection and growing as a person, Ken does that in spades by the time the game ends. He's on par with Yukari in terms of how much character development goes into him. The difference is that the delivery for Ken is crap, and Yukari gets a lot more screentime. But that's due more to Persona 3's pacing issues than anything.

Caladrius

You just reminded me how awesome negotiations were. They were like Social Links, but more amusing cuz they happened in battle and there was more than one positive outcome.

If they ever bring them back I hope they make them less grindy and less predictable. I'd like for them to return, but those two things are killing 'em for me.

You say it like it's a bad thing. Yes, Ken's flawed, but that's a good thing in a game about being flawed and improving on your flaws. People just hate him because
mother being killed
. I find Ken's flaws and motives understandable, and if Persona's all about self-reflection and growing as a person, Ken does that in spades by the time the game ends. He's on par with Yukari in terms of how much character development goes into him. The difference is that the delivery for Ken is crap, and Yukari gets a lot more screentime. But that's due more to Persona 3's pacing issues than anything.

I-I- I think we just social linked.

Sophia

If they ever bring them back I hope they make them less grindy and less predictable. I'd like for them to return, but those two things are killing 'em for me.

Negotiations were fun and not really all that grindy. They just became that way because Persona 2 introduced its god-awful tarot card.

Moonlight

Banned

People who insist that Golden's new story content sucks are the worst. Almost all the extra social content that P4G adds goes from good (extra Brosuke moments) to great (literally all of Winter).

fertygo

Yep, I had fun with grinding usually.. but negotiation grinding is just nope. Its like reading VN log over and over again.
People who insist that Golden's new story content sucks are the worst. Almost all the extra social content that P4G adds goes from good (extra Brosuke moments) to great (literally all of Winter).

That's good to hear, but kinda made me sad because its made me reluctant to doing my replay for the Vanilla lol.. and I don't know when I'm could buying a Vita.

Caladrius

Negotiations were fun and not really all that grindy. They just became that way because Persona 2 introduced its god-awful tarot card.

Very true. Thank jeelzebub Persona cards replaced them. It could be a one-and-done deal that way, Subsequent negotiations could be for items or battle advantages like in SMT IV.

Yep, I had fun with grinding usually.. but negotiation grinding is just nope. Its like reading VN log over and over again.

If I didn't have a walkthrough I'd be going crazy

No there is some bad stuff in there, the concert, a few parts of the ski trip (most of it is good), the pace killer that is Winter, even if the atmosphere is AMAZING, also
that new dungeon

PK Gaming

mother being killed

I'm not though! I'm actually stating the opposite. Ken is great because he is flawed.
I just think that during his revenge phase, he had a simplistic view on life, and was in no way more mature than the rest of the cast.

His social link / video scenes are enjoyable because he gets to act his age. Deep down, he's just a kid.

I have an album full of P4G images that supports this. One day i'll go through it, one day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom