• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
IRC is a very fishy place
*ba dum tss*
PGAF IRC is the best IRC
dePS6ow.png

Oh lawd I remember that lolol

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The OT3 S.link is at its maximum level; you can now create ,|OT4| the Persona 5 waiting room!

too long huh, how about

Persona Community Thread |OT4| the Persona 5 waiting room

too boring huh, well I tried. Gonna eat some muffins now.

Tabby

Persona Community Thread |OT4| Burn my bread?

Just finished P3FES. Ending is worth the 6/7 months of nothing.
So many feels.

Blackage

Dear glorious Personagaf, I'm making my way through Heavenly Gates in P4G, anyone recommended party-make ups or persona for this?

Maybe I'm overthinking it, but I always had a specific party for each zone. :p

I ran Yu/Yukiko/Kanji/Chie for the Marukyu Striptease.
Yu/Teddie/Kanji/Chie for Void Quest
Yu/Yukiko/Teddie/Yosuke for Secret Laboratory

Persona Community Thread (OT4) Burn my Emancipation
Persona Community Thread (OT4)Time for some POSITIVE THINKING
Persona Community Thread (OT4) Burn my Chairs

Moonlight

Banned
Man, it'll be fun reaching OT5. It'll be topical!

As an aside, here's my suggestions:

Persona Community Thread | OT4 | We're All Slaves To Relationships
Persona Community Thread | OT4 | Would You Please Take A Seat

Caladrius

I like both of these ones!

Hooray!

Persona Community Thread |OT4| Emancipation Anticipation

...Well that got topped quickly.

I third this.

Dear glorious Personagaf, I'm making my way through Heavenly Gates in P4G, anyone recommended party-make ups or persona for this?

Maybe I'm overthinking it, but I always had a specific party for each zone. :p

I ran Yu/Yukiko/Kanji/Chie for the Marukyu Striptease.
Yu/Teddie/Kanji/Chie for Void Quest
Yu/Yukiko/Teddie/Yosuke for Secret Laboratory

I wouldn't use Kanji or Chie for the boss. Physical attacks aren't that good against the boss because of it's
Quad Control attack, which raises the strength of an element, and the boss is able to turn your party members against you. You do NOT want Kanji or Chie scoring a crit on you.
As long as you don't have overlapping weaknesses just about any party combo should be fine though. Naoto is great for that fight if she's got 2 or more elements available.

CorvoSol

It's weird that General Teddie's back in P4A2. One of the numerous questions to be answered through the game's story.

I only watched the trailer because I wanted to see how P4A would play when I finally got to playing it. That Teddie scene was gif worthy, though.

PK Gaming

I think it's even weirder that he's got Rise in a bikini

Obviously a fake, but the culprit's seriously got some unresolved sexual fantasies

FluxWaveZ

I only watched the trailer because I wanted to see how P4A would play when I finally got to playing it. That Teddie scene was gif worthy, though.

Yeah, the P4A2 arcade opening is great. I love it. Hope the console's opening isn't as bad as the first.

ibkdZ1qe52kYVT.gif

I think it's even weirder that he's got Rise in a bikini

That's the same Rise that licked her lips in the P4A console intro, though
(i.e. not Rise)
. Then again, I guess it'd be odd if that happened again unless
illusions are at play here, but it could always just be Shadow Rise.

CorvoSol

So since I'll be starting P3P for reelz this weekend, MITSURU or YUKARI. I'm leaning toward Yukari, 'cuz what little I've played makes it look like Mitsuru and Akihiko are a thing, and I have no such compunctions about snapping Yukari up from Junpei. Not after that
train stunt he pulled. Granted that was the last I played, so he hasn't had a chance to apologize, but still.

So since I'll be starting P3P for reelz this weekend, MITSURU or YUKARI. I'm leaning toward Yukari, 'cuz what little I've played makes it look like Mitsuru and Akihiko are a thing, and I have no such compunctions about snapping Yukari up from Junpei. Not after that
train stunt he pulled. Granted that was the last I played, so he hasn't had a chance to apologize, but still.

Pff, Junpei's way too good for Yukari.

Go with Fuuka, BTW. You gotta have green hair.

Acid08

Banned
Akihiko only loves training. He's no obstacle for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom