• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

Persona Rock-Wow even more Engirshy than P4 music, and that rockin beat, I LOVE IT.
Persona Mambo-Yeah, this would make a great addition, makes me wanna dance all night for sure.
Satomi Tadashi Pharmacy Song (Arranged Version)-WHAT THE HELL AM I LISTING TO, sounds like Teddie's crazy cousin singing. And what's up with the lady screaming in the background.
Parapara Tadashi-I love this, would fit nicely in there. Very techno.

And we know what would be the ultra secret song in the game

Squire

Banned
In terms of popularity. Persona 4 only recently surpassed it, and mostly because it was shoved down everyone's throats thanks to all the recent media. That, and Narukami is awesome. :p

That doesn't seem right. I'm inclined to think all the P4 stuff has happened because that's the game that really resonated. Because if that's not the case, they didn't need to force it. No one made them wait years to do the P3 movies for instance. Persona 4: Arena could've just as easily been Persona 3: Arena, too. From a plot perspective it basically is anyway.

Sophia

That doesn't seem right. I'm inclined to think all the P4 stuff has happened because that's the game that really resonated. Because if that's not the case, they didn't need to force it. No one made them wait years to do the P3 movies for instance. Persona 4: Arena could've just as easily been Persona 3: Arena, too. From a plot perspective it basically is anyway.

Well to be fair. They kinda pushed P3 a lot there recently. I imagine the movie just didn't happen because of the failure of Persona Trinity Soul, which almost certainly made licensers nervous.

Pepsiman

@iiotenki on Twitter!
That scene is so delirious. The rest of the series does a fine job of balancing THE HUMAN DRAMA with zaniness, but I still have yet to find a game in the series that tops that. And it's a real subculture, too, that's the most terrifying bit!

n8yp.jpg

True, but there's usually a reason; action, attractive characters, moe, whatever. Trinity Soul is just kind of... bland.

I REALLY liked what it was trying to go for, I really do, a mature tale about waring groups of Persona users and stuff? Neato, but they executed it so poorly.

how boring is trinity soul compared to the megami tensei and tokyo revelation ovas?

i like mellow dream~

Megami Tensei OVA is just.....strange, and let's leave it at that. It screams 80's anime.

Tokyo Revelation OVA, well for one thing it's has an English Dub (done by Baofu's VA), it's alright. It's just weird and surreal to watch.

Though the two don't compare to Devil Summoner Live Action TV DRAMA, that was weird to watch compared to the other two.

CorvoSol

By the way I "met" Ken and Shinjiro now. Sort of. Shinjiro bailed the team out because Yukari dragged her friends to a sketchy place and picked a fight with punks FOR NO REASON. Like I literally don't know what the hell she was thinking, but poor Junpei paid for it. Clara was sure to thank Shinjiro, but Makoto, not liking a dude demonstrating physical strength around potential mates, told him to fuck off.

Later we met Ken. He was at the shrine with Yukari and Junpei. We were too busy seeing a fox about a trading card to give a flip.

Also LOL @ Margaret
telling Nanako that Yu was a man whore in P4TA

FluxWaveZ

P-ch update. My expert Japanese translation skills tell me that it might be talking about a Persona variety show, starting on February 28, featuring the the two series fans who were on that post-Nov. 24 announcement live stream?

Also a tease for "Surprising new information of related content and/or games...?"

Squire

Banned
P-ch update. My expert Japanese translation skills tell me that it might be talking about a Persona variety show, starting on February 28, featuring the the two series fans who were on that post-Nov. 23 announcement live stream?

Also a tease for "Surprising new information of related content and/or games...?"

I just saw them tweet about that.

Could the first P5 trailer be upon us?

Top Bottom