• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

CorvoSol

I think that's how a lot of people feel, for whatever reason. I'm just excited for it, period.

It's video games, guys. Not all of it needs to be taken seriously.

Because Mom can never know I play that kind of game.

Also, someone pointed me to Laura Bailey's twitter, and they shouldn't have. I can't follow her, guys. I'd say something creepy.

oDx5b3B.jpg

Squire

Banned
I hope the P3 cast isn't in it. Let the dead rest.

That ship has sailed, thanks to P4A. I see no reason to turn back and, well, the dead are still resting, if you catch my drift.

I'm inclined to think that the P3 cast won't be in.

You're inclined to think they're not in despite the fact they're currently featuring in a series of theatrical films, meaning Atlus has every reason to include them?

Dantis

You're inclined to think they're not in despite the fact they're currently featuring in a series of theatrical films, meaning Atlus has every reason to include them?

Well... yeah, basically.

I have no problem with them being in there, I just don't think they will be.

Levito

Banned
The Black Metal for everyone's souls.

The grim and frostbitten for everyone's souls.

The corpse paint for everyone's souls.

Gazoinks

There's literally one at the beginning of the P4D trailer.

Oh, you're right.

Man, I forgot how amazing the narrator is in that trailer. It's worth nothing that the trailer says "P4 Music by Shoji Meguro". Also, am I going crazy or does he say "CALORIE EARNEST" at one point.

Gazoinks

DLC skins for use in free play mode.

plzplzplzplz I want Yukari and Mitsuru dancing.

I think this is the most likely, honestly. The plot seems to concern P4 exclusively and the trailer says "P4 Music by Shoji Meguro", but it seems like a missed opportunity if they don't at least DLC some P3 music. And characters I guess, but I mostly just want music.

Also, the ad bar clearly knows how to sell to Persona fans:

Lunar15

Oh, you're right.

Man, I forgot how amazing the narrator is in that trailer. It's worth nothing that the trailer says "P4 Music by Shoji Meguro". Also, am I going crazy or does he say "CALORIE EARNEST" at one point.

He's actually saying "Collabi Earnest!" which is a weird way of saying that it's an earnest collaboration between P-Studio and Dingo.

Meia

I think this is the most likely, honestly. The plot seems to concern P4 exclusively and the trailer says "P4 Music by Shoji Meguro", but it seems like a missed opportunity if they don't at least DLC some P3 music. And characters I guess, but I mostly just want music.

Also, the ad bar clearly knows how to sell to Persona fans:

Oh hey, I use the P4 HUD thing on my computer instead. Figure the weather is more useful than the lunar calendar. :p

Have to figure out how to have it over whatever I have on my screen atm though, as it's always hidden...

Gazoinks

Oh hey, I use the P4 HUD thing on my computer instead. Figure the weather is more useful than the lunar calendar. :p

Have to figure out how to have it over whatever I have on my screen atm though, as it's always hidden...

The weather is handy, but the little day bar thingy covers up the Firefox search bar, which is a little annoying. The P3 HUD is more unobtrusive.

To get it to stay on top, right click on the Rainmeter icon in the system tray and click manage. Then open the various folders to get to the P4 HUD ini, click the dropdown box next to Positions and choose "Stay Topmost".

Sophia

I want Aigis in. Not for any logical or sound reasons, but just merely for the chance of a Maaya Sakamoto song in the game.

Heck, more people tend to watch the P3 side's weekly PQ videos than the P4 side's.

Well, P3 is the more popular entry in Japan, and the last two years were basically all P4 except for the movie.

Meia

The weather is handy, but the little day bar thingy covers up the Firefox search bar, which is a little annoying. The P3 HUD is more unobtrusive.

To get it to stay on top, right click on the Rainmeter icon in the system tray and click manage. Then open the various folders to get to the P4 HUD ini, click the dropdown box next to Positions and choose "Stay Topmost".

Ok, this is awesome. Playing any game will have the P4 UI on the top right now. :D

I'm inclined to think that the P3 cast won't be in.

I agree with you, I don't see the P3 cast having a role in it. If anything, I think one or two might appear as bonus characters or DLC. But I think the story is going to be P4 only.

This is not what I want though, as I would love to see Yukari in the game ;) It's just what I expect.

Evil man! Toying with my heart.

Top Bottom