• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Interesting. I don't see a link to it on the main site yet, though.

I don't think anyone doubted it would be in 2015.

I'm sure someone was holding out hope for simultaneous launch despite no real reason to have that hope.

Caladrius

Yay they sort of picked my title.

It appears they haven't started recording the dub for P4AU yet. (you can hear Showtaro Morikubo in the background during Yosuke's segment.)

Marche90

dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude DUDE DUDDEDDUEDJDUEJDNHALKSDJFKLJADFHKALSDJFKLASJDFJDAS

HYPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: If the preceding text wasn't clear enough, I'm hyped beyond belief. Welp, seems like my productivity today will take a hit.

FluxWaveZ

So for the West its coming out on 360 for P4U2? I thought it would just stay PS3.

Wow, you're right. Interesting. I actually would have preferred it to be a PS3 exclusive so that the community could just be on a single platform, but more people will get to play it like this.

Definitely a wizard. Sophia is right, I'm far far away from ATLUS USA. :p

Give me some of your unknowing Persona prediction powers, I need them.

Wizard, seeing as TrueSelf connects from a university in Massachusetts. :p

Or maybe I do work for ATLUS USA...

w2Xd2Wk.jpg

;D

Gazoinks

These announcements are amazing. Sucks that P4A2 isn't coming until fall, though :(

Oh, and I'm super sorry that I couldn't get the violin cover to you, Levito. I sent it quickly yesterday before I went to work and it turns out that my internet bounced the email back to me -_-;

Tamanon

Banned
I'm actually a little shocked Arena 2 is coming to 360, since it isn't in Japan. But good for those owners. I imagine Persona 5 was waaaaaaaaay too much to port over by the Atlus staff as Arc is probably doing the 360 port themselves.

Levito

Banned
Oh god, now the PS4 port beggars are out in full force. Leave it to gamers to turn exciting news to wah wah crybaby stuff.

Oh, and I'm super sorry that I couldn't get the violin cover to you, Levito. I sent it quickly yesterday before I went to work and it turns out that my internet bounced the email back to me -_-;

No worries man.

Rhapsody

Banned
Probably not toooooo far into 2015. Maybe June, at latest?
Hopefully. I'm going to have to try and not encounter any spoilers from Japanese release to US.
Yeah, might have to import the Japanese version unless region lock fiasco #2 happens.

I might do the same unless the release is really close to each other.

I hope story mode's done better. The game doesn't need a story mode for each character, imo.

Swedesu

While all of this is super amazing, I can't get by the fact that the trailers (especially the Arena one) are super awkward without the voice acting.
Most likely because I've seen them a million times before with it.

Marche90

Oh god, now the PS4 port beggars are out in full force. Leave it to gamers to turn exciting news to wah wah crybaby stuff.

People cry for everything on the internet. Jeez

Now I've got that Carousel song stuck in my head again. Least we've got a clean version now.

Yup. I'm going to sing it all day. :D

Looks like I'm joining the chorus, too!

I was a bit disappointed that the trailer didn't have any voice acting, but finally being able to listen the song in it's full glory made up for that big time

Necrovex

Now I know there is a 99 percent chance of not playing Persona 5 until 2017, I'll need Dantis and Jintor to do a let's play of P5.

Feichaw

Joining PersonaGAF today!

I was starving for news about those four games. I'm so happy right now! :D

I think I'm gonna play Persona 3 FES and replay, for the third time, Persona 4 Golden and Persona 4 Arena. I have some doubts about the relationships in the Persona 4 franchise. I do think that Atlus is, at least, suggesting that Yu cares more about a certain female character than the others.

I don't know if this has been already discussed here. When my theory is completed, I'd like to share with you guys, to know if I've made a mistake somewhere.

Gazoinks

I was hoping for summer, or even spring ;_;

thats what positive thinking gets me :(

Yeah, it's actually later than I was hoping for. Still pretty hyped though. More time for Dark Souls 2 and backlog. :p

Joining PersonaGAF today!

I was starving for news about those four games. I'm so happy right now! :D

I think I'm gonna play Persona 3 FES and replay, for the third time, Persona 4 Golden and Persona 4 Arena. I have some doubts about the relationships in the Persona 4 franchise. I do think that Atlus is, at least, suggesting that Yu cares more about a certain female character than the others.

I don't know if this has been already discussed here. When my theory is completed, I'd like to share with you guys, to know if I've made a mistake somewhere.

Good time to join! Welcome!

Top Bottom