• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

Swedesu

Yeah, might have to import the Japanese version unless region lock fiasco #2 happens.
Nooo please don't jinx this.

Kill%20Myself.gif

Being european is suffering.

This announcement is more than what I could have hoped for. Almost can't believe we're actually getting Dancing All Night. That one seemed the least likely to come over. Really looking forward to playing Persona Q and Arena 2 this fall. Really need to work on my video game backlog this summer!

Happy Tuesday, everyone.

Gazoinks

I'm sort of weirdly disappointed that they fixed the Engrish in the P5 teaser. Engrish is a fundamental part of this series' identity! :p

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Oh man.... it's still going to be another year until I play Persona 5. Q better be great and long!

I know Q has two different paths depending on which group you pick to start, but I don't know how much that will affect the story.

Caladrius

Joining PersonaGAF today!

I was starving for news about those four games. I'm so happy right now! :D

I think I'm gonna play Persona 3 FES and replay, for the third time, Persona 4 Golden and Persona 4 Arena. I have some doubts about the relationships in the Persona 4 franchise. I do think that Atlus is, at least, suggesting that Yu cares more about a certain female character than the others.

I don't know if this has been already discussed here. When my theory is completed, I'd like to share with you guys, to know if I've made a mistake somewhere.

Welcome!

It's Rise isn't it?

Ugh for all that port begging in gaming side..

I wonder how much of their stupidity colors the forum's opinion of us.

CorvoSol

Yep, slinks with the males really help their development

Like, for reals. Junpei comes across as this sweet, nice guy who actually has no significant romantic interest in her, and it completely changes the way I look at him. Because just male side you're inclined to think "Yukari's right, Junpei is just a guy wants to fuck all women." but female side Junpei's way different from that.

Junpei IS the best.

Da MAN.

Best change made in P3P for sure. I wish they could have gone back and reworked the Makoto route with the same slink changes.

Junpei is actually probably my favorite SEES member because of his SLinks with FeMC.

More like two years.

Weird hearing the trailers with no voiced dialogue.

Yeah that's what I take from all this. Good to hear we're getting Dancing AND P5 next year. My wallet's already crying. Senior year of college gonna be goooood.

Gazoinks

IT'S GENIUS.

MEGIDOLAON HYPE

Like, for reals. Junpei comes across as this sweet, nice guy who actually has no significant romantic interest in her, and it completely changes the way I look at him. Because just male side you're inclined to think "Yukari's right, Junpei is just a guy wants to fuck all women." but female side Junpei's way different from that.

Yeah, I loved what I've played of this link so far. It's awesome that he takes on kind of a brotherly role. Makes me hope there are some non-romantic links with the opposite sex in P5.

Nah, Amanda Winn Lee let it slip on her Facebook that she was recording Persona related stuff. Twice. >.>

Ah I see, I don't use facebook so, yeah.

On another note, yeah for Persona localizations saw it coming, Wish SMTXFE got some info. Now I'm trying to figure out who voices Sho.

PK Gaming

Yeah the new and improved s.links in the FeMC route is part of the reason why I love P3P.

They learned from their mistakes in P3, and applied what they learned in P4, and it shows

Junpei is actually probably my favorite SEES member because of his SLinks with FeMC.

Good man. As the officially appointed Ultimate Junpei Fan of PersonaGAF, your opinion pleases me.

...I'd probably be a lot happier if I could play as Junpei before this fall, though. I'd love to be able to kick PK's butt with him when we meet up this summer ;_;

I might just import P4U and then buy it again en anglais, tbh. I've imported both Ouendan games, Captain Rainbow and Jump Ultimate Stars in the past, so it's not like it'll be a new experience or anything ^_^

Acid08

Banned
Idk guys I think if I have to even look at a PS3 controller in 2015 I might just have to fucking kill myself. Can't imagine anything more pitiful.

CorvoSol

Good man. As the officially appointed Ultimate Junpei Fan of PersonaGAF, your opinion pleases me.

...I'd probably be a lot happier if I could play as Junpei before this fall, though. I'd love to be able to kick PK's butt with him when we meet up this summer ;_;

I might just import P4U and then buy it again en anglais, tbh. I've imported both Ouendan games, Captain Rainbow and Jump Ultimate Stars in the past, so it's not like it'll be a new experience or anything ^_^

The only real question is whether or not the dog can up stage Junpei. I'll be sad if the dog gets no SLink. I mean P4 wasted one on a worthless Fox.

The only real question is whether or not the dog can up stage Junpei. I'll be sad if the dog gets no SLink. I mean P4 wasted one on a worthless Fox.

Such doge gets a Social Link in FeMC's route only. And no, even he cannot upstage Da Man, especially since Da Man gets a good deal of awesome character development soon.

Top Bottom