• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caladrius

Is it just me or is the sleeping table boss in FES a nightmare to deal with?

That's one of the big roadblocks for a lot of people. I don't really remember what I did for that one. (I was playing P3P anyway so the strategy probably wouldn't be applicable)

(Hooray a not-disturbing top-of-page post!)

That's one of the big roadblocks for a lot of people. I don't really remember what I did for that one. (I was playing P3P anyway so the strategy probably wouldn't be applicable)

(Hooray a not-disturbing top-of-page post!)

im currently level 46 with Makoto. Im trying to find a persona that can use mediarama, as im guessing thats my only chance of success. Sleeping table's damage output is crazy. God forbid if he was actually awake lol.

Yeah man. I cant get passed him,

19-P3P-00107.png

Here's a video of me beating it (starts at 2:03:20). The team I used is the key. I didn't train Junpei, Shinji, or Koro at all but was still was able to beat him with this team.

http://youtu.be/z0Oi4Llg2dw?t=2h3m20s

Squire

Banned
Yeah the idea sounded like fun. I wanted to come on for this one but by the time I got to refreshing the thread it seemed like I missed the boat so I didn't say anything :x

Also I already really liked her character in 3 so when I finally sat down to play Arena's story I was like "they somehow one-upped the her being rich thing by making her the badass leader in charge of a secret organization with all of this expensive tech, but still probably sucks at picking her own outfit out." I might have been enjoying that in the story a little more than I should have lol.

because let's be real, fur coat in a stealth mission in the boonies? Do you even covert operation? And then there's the limo... It's just all so silly I can't help but enjoy it.

Yep, and it's pretty annoying if you're not prepared.

Yeah, I think you hit the nail on the head. Atlus is very smart and they know it. So they don't take this stuff too seriously. They can't. You can look at the photoshops and gifs people make and I think it's clear Arena's sense of humor sinks up with the fanbase (outside of GAF) pretty damn well.

I really hope you make the next one.

'
Cause we'll probably keep talking about how Mitsuru is a flush with cash dime piece.

Yeah, I think you hit the nail on the head. Atlus is very smart and they know it. So they don't take this stuff too seriously. They can't. You can look at the photoshops and gifs people make and I think it's clear Arena's sense of humor sinks up with the fanbase (outside of GAF) pretty damn well.

I really hope you make the next one.

'
Cause we'll probably keep talking about how Mitsuru is a flush with cash dime piece.

I'd love to be on the next one if you guys go and do it again, should be very fun stuff

I'm so out of touch I had to urban dictionary "flush" and "dime piece", as well as this context of "cash" lol

YES. Finally beat the table. I used Aki, Aigis, and Yukari. Spammed Diaramma and the rest is history :)

How far am i from the end? And what is the last calender date that i have at school?

Mdesilva

Little late with these, but since the Ultimax site updated with official art for Elizabeth, Sho, and Minazuki:

Twitter:

GAF:

elizabeth__persona_4_arena_ultimax__gaf__by_darkside989-d7jokk6.png
sho__persona_4_arena_ultimax__gaf__by_darkside989-d7jokkb.png
minazuki__persona_4_arena_ultimax__gaf__by_darkside989-d7jokk9.png

I'm guessing we'll get Ken/Koromaru next week, so I'll get those up as soon as they update the site! :)
Oh man, I really want to use Sho and/or Elizabeth, but I can't decide whether or not I'd rather keep Shadow Aigis.

Setsu00

No, their PR Mangaer, John Hardin has said this in a previous thread that their working on preventing that, so I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Yeah, I know about that statement. However, that still doesn't mean that Ultimax is actually region free.

Considering that the decision to lock Arena 1 was most likely the result of releasing the game simultaneously in two separate markets at highly differing price points with the same content, I would that assume that one of the following scenarios happens if they don't region lock Ultimax:

1) There is larger gap between the Japanese and the NA release.
2) The Japanese and the NA versions will have different content (read: only one language option), but get released almost simultaneously.

Personally, I'd prefer option #2.

Squire

Banned
Yeah, I know about that statement. However, that still doesn't mean that Ultimax is actually region free.

Considering that the decision to lock Arena 1 was most likely the result of releasing the game simultaneously in two separate markets at highly differing price points with the same content, I would that assume that one of the following scenarios happens if they don't region lock Ultimax:

1) There is larger gap between the Japanese and the NA release.
2) The Japanese and the NA versions will have different content (read: only one language option), but get released almost simultaneously.

Personally, I'd prefer option #2.

I have a feeling they're going to use that scenario DLC to solve this, actually. Because you could import the game, but the DLC is only going to work when bought from the corresponding store. Just speculation though.

Setsu00

I have a feeling they're going to use that scenario DLC to solve this, actually. Because you could import the game, but the DLC is only going to work when bought from the corresponding store. Just speculation though.

Well, isn't it possible to simply create another PSN account to download the DLC?

cjkeats

Erin's panel was awesome. She really loves her characters. She was wearing her green track jacket as usual.
Edit: forgot to mention, when she came in the room everyone shouted "TRIAL OF THE DRAGON" in unison. It was cool.

This holiday season is going to be awesome.

Persona 4 Ultimax
Persona Q
Kingdom Hearts 2.5
Halo 1-4 Remastered
Last of Us Remastered
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Destiny
Evolve
Batman: Arkham Knight
Dangan Ronpa 2

That's a lot of games... and a lot of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom