• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real talk, if a small group on PersonaGAF wanna team up for that GAF RPG Maker game contest, we should go for it.

It can be the story of one newly approved junior's three months and 300 posts in PersonaGAF to becoming a full-fledged member.

Soriku

98nvi.jpg

Real talk, if a small group on PersonaGAF wanna team up for that GAF RPG Maker game contest, we should go for it.

It can be the story of one newly approved junior's three months and 300 posts in PersonaGAF to becoming a full-fledged member.

That would be cool.

Hahaha, if only this was real, Hashino making fun of the dark and edgy people would make him one of my favourite game directors.

Dantis

I think that the plot will be that Dantis forces everyone to battle it out for their waifus P4 Arena style.
In that case, since I think I'll be Dantis' minion who blocks the players from getting out of the arena at every exit.
Basically I shoot at them with a automatic carbine everytime they try to pass a red line, which initiates a cut straight back to when the player has't crossed the line. Kind of like those games in which they have an invincible enemy to prevent the player from going out of bounds.

What is this.

Amazing!

"It's a dark and stormy night late into Fall. You take control of a newly approved junior joining the community of PGaf. All is not well though; countless waifu wars have ravaged the lands, and now only 2 factions remain standing. Dantis's Catsuit Force and Smed's Best Girls. Pick a side and turn the tide of the war. Meet and recruit familiar faces in your journey to help you prove that your waifu is best waifu,Slink with party members to gain additional skills, and learn powerful summons such as the Rock from secret characters. Coming this fall only on 3ds.

Caladrius

I'd be the loser Bro that secretly has a thing for the protag.

Hey guys!

Just been accepted by the admins and i'm looking forward to talking with u guys about my favorite game series PERSONA!!! =)

Just sorting out my account and i'm struggling with finding an avatar. Could anyone help me out? Any spares i could use? Thanks

Welcome to the madhouse!

Dantis

Dantis is love. Dantis is life.

*joke* Well it is summer, so he should have a fan in his home to keep the living room at a bearable temperature.

"It's a dark and stormy night late into Fall. You take control of a newly approved junior joining the community of PGaf. All is not well though; countless waifu wars have ravaged the lands, and now only 2 factions remain standing. Dantis's Catsuit Force and Smed's Best Girls. Pick a side and turn the tide of the war. Meet and recruit familiar faces in your journey to help you prove that your waifu is best waifu,Slink with party members to gain additional skills, and learn powerful summons such as the Rock from secret characters. Coming this fall only on 3ds.

Well, I'm out.

Style

Banned
An elaborate joke.

You have been here for day and you picked up a tired inside joke...

No.

Well, I'm out.

Understandable.

Your account has finally been activated! Will you be able to become a full-fledged member and be accepted by the community? Get ready for the Dark Souls 2 of NeoGAF, featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry Series!

FluxWaveZ

That is because people associate Persona with waifus and stuff...with or without this community.

Yes, but the negative views of a community can still be exacerbated by the community themselves depending on their behavior or the content of their posts (i.e. certain memes, certain fanart or, in this case, certain terms).

I've been serious about helping out since the last two pages, smeffy-kun~

Setsu00

That is because people associate Persona with waifus and stuff...with or without this community.

Sigh... Unfortunately, yes. It's just that these games are more than waifus and stuff.

I guess I'm getting upset over something that I should have accepted long ago.

Sigh... Unfortunately, yes. It's just that these games are more than waifus and stuff.

I guess I'm getting upset over something that I should have accepted long ago.

Don't worry, people are going to talk shit no matter what we do. None of us are actually serious about this waifu stuff.

R-right, guys? ;__;

CorvoSol

What's going on on this page is I think Caladrius has a Bionicle avatar and I'm about to nerd the fuck out about that.

BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVED BIONICLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom