• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
fc,550x550,grass_green.jpg
Yosuke would be the worst kind of villager.

jk luv you Ribbot

LX_Theo

Banned
Huh... Actually, considering
Margaret's general motivations and story during Persona 4 being so linked to Elizabeth's departure
, I wonder how much effect that'll have.

FluxWaveZ

I'm imagining Marie hanging out in the Velvet Room with Liz, Theo, Margaret and Igor and all of them being tired of her shit. It's amusing; wish Igor was in PQ too.

CorvoSol

The MC of PersonaGAF RPG would be some newly approved junior you take role of

Villain would be Dantis obvi

As long as I can be an aggravatingly quirky shopkeep whose wares are overpriced, underefficient and whose theme song grates at the player's last nerve I will be just fine.

FUCK YOU MR. FROG MAN WHO SELLS SHITTY EXPENSIVE FIREARMS.

As long as I can be an aggravatingly quirky shopkeep whose wares are overpriced, underefficient and whose theme song grates at the player's last nerve I will be just fine.

FUCK YOU MR. FROG MAN WHO SELLS SHITTY EXPENSIVE FIREARMS.
I call dibs on being a Kenji-esque Magician SLink.

Often times in Japanese media, characters are retired when their VA passes away. (I believe that's why Heihachi got a makeover in recent Tekken games, for instance.)

Oh the Heihachi thing wasn't just a makeover, they got silly with it (which, being Tekken, isn't a shocker). As of Tekken Tag Tournament 2, they made it so he takes a serum to retain his younger appearance. Toro even jokes about Heihachi looking younger in PlayStation All-Stars saying he looked different the last time he saw Heihachi (Street Fighter X Tekken, Sony versions only of course)

It's like you're implying that Igor-chan wasn't cute in the first place.

In terms of best Persona girls, it's
Adachi
> Igor > Lisa Silverman > Everyone Else > Ken

EDIT:

Also,

Just found out from another thread on GAF that RPG Maker is apparently a part of this week's Humble Bundle.

I think we need to collaborate on an RPG about PersonaGAF, you guys.

I would definitely be interested in helping~ I can write/program/voice act

I'm pretty sure my character in the RPG would spout out randomly generated phrases to elicit anger/knee-jerk reactions: "_____ is the worst Persona girl", anything followed by ":V", constantly misspelling canon and your/you're, etc.

I could also imagine a special attack that fills the screen with ":V", if fighting is involved. In fact, the "plot" of the game could be glorified Waifu Wars and we would actually fight.

CorvoSol

I'm pretty sure my character in the RPG would spout out randomly generated phrases to elicit anger/knee-jerk reactions: "_____ is the worst Persona girl", anything followed by ":V", constantly misspelling canon and your/you're, etc.

I could also imagine a special attack that fills the screen with ":V", if fighting is involved. In fact, the "plot" of the game could be glorified Waifu Wars and we would actually fight.

Your character needs to die right the fuck now.

The MC of PersonaGAF RPG would be some newly approved junior you take role of

Villain would be Dantis obvi

Dantis for villian or female velvet-room assistant :p

Every other gaf member can be an npc that the MC can social link.

A post I saw on twitter inspired me to ask this question...What would your Shadow be like? Mine would just be negative all the time and be all like

Id be very surprised if people openly spoke about their insecurities and weaknesses. Id wager half of us are not even aware of our shadow self.

respect for openly admitting it.

Dantis for villian or female velvet-room assistant :p

Every other gaf member can be an npc that the MC can social link.

Id be very surprised if people openly spoke about their insecurities and weaknesses. Id wager half of us are not even aware of our shadow self.

respect for openly admitting it.

Lol, I only thought of that after I asked it. Yea, I am a much more positive person now, but a number of years ago, I used to be overly negative and cynical. I still have moments where I act like I used to, but overall, I am a strong believer in positive thinking yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom