• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theo will at least reference her. If he doesn't, there isn't enough salt in the sea to describe the tears I shall shed.

Waste of a perfectly good chance to jab at Smed.

So his Waifu is Rise, and when summoned has a small chance to be replaced by a blank-slate "Senpai", and an even smaller chance to be replaced by the Guardian Fish.

CorvoSol

He most likely won't.

Oh, sorry, I didn't mean that in the sense that "I think Theo will reference her."

I meant that in the sense that "I desperately want Theo to make a comment that I can at least pretend is an obscure reference to her so I have some small comfort to keep me warm at night amidst the sea of my cold, bitter tears."

Willsmith1991

Neo Member
Hey guys!

Just been accepted by the admins and i'm looking forward to talking with u guys about my favorite game series PERSONA!!! =)

Just sorting out my account and i'm struggling with finding an avatar. Could anyone help me out? Any spares i could use? Thanks

Jintor

71-will_smith.jpg

Trigger

Hey guys!

Just been accepted by the admins and i'm looking forward to talking with u guys about my favorite game series PERSONA!!! =)

Just sorting out my account and i'm struggling with finding an avatar. Could anyone help me out? Any spares i could use? Thanks

joBnx2RfsnFMx.png

j1BNFAY8d7nH0.png

If there is someone you want specifically that can be arranged too.

I could compose music for this if this is actually a thing and not just a giant joke.

Hey, I suck (for now) at composing orchestral music, but if this if a thing then I'd be glad to try and compose some battle music. Now I kinda want it to happen lol

Also, welcome new guy!

Hey guys!

Hells yh, welcome fresh prince.

Dibs on being a villain for the RPG XD.

Catsuit dantis as a velvet room assistant is a MUST, as is Levit0 being the rock and Sophia a robot.

If you guys are up for it, state your character of choice along with your preferred role. I'd be happy to compile a list later tonight.

Positive thinking for the win Buddha.

After seeing all of these JP trailers I would not mind it if there was only one trailer for us in the west. I wanna stay as much in the dark as possible, I just want to hear a little preview of the ENG VAs interacting with each other in the game, and I'm "golden" (or in this case... I'm on "Q". Someone hit the drums there for me please, thank you).

Just found out from another thread on GAF that RPG Maker is apparently a part of this week's Humble Bundle.

I think we need to collaborate on an RPG about PersonaGAF, you guys.

So can you create your own art without the character hub (in the 12 dollars tier) or you can only use the typical rpg art that comes with RPG maker if I pay only for the RPG Maker VX ace?

Meia

Well, it's not like they're going to start advertising P4D as soon as PQ is released.

PQ OST releases on July 16.

Well shit, I thought amiami had it up for june. Ah well.

Ah, ok, yeah, the 3DS XL PQ case is june, damn.

Still, silver lining! *adds fuuka key-strap to pre-order*

I was just joking because people like to moan about poor old Dantis. :(

Look at it this way: the more people talk about you, the more famous you get. The more famous you get, the more people look at your art! And the more people look at your art, the more likely you are to hit the big leagues.

P4A

boxed lunches huh?

You know that back to the future gif showing how spider man 3 made the previous movies unbearable? I feel like this was like the spider man 3 for the yukiko amagi character.

I'm afraid to do Kanji's story.

Dantis

P4A

boxed lunches huh?

You know that back to the future gif showing how spider man 3 made the previous movies unbearable? I feel like this was like the spider man 3 for the yukiko amagi character.

Boy, I hope you like it when interesting characters become nothing but bad jokes!

Meia

P4A

boxed lunches huh?

Yeah...most of the IT's path through the story is *not good*.

There's no straight download for RPG maker, you have to use the steam key and enter the code on steam.

I dont know if im stupid but I cant see any steam codes in my library page, not even for the RPG game maker packs, only a download button, and Im pretty sure it was easy when I didn it with past bundles months ago.

EDIT Ok I found it.

Also, SpacePirate, do you have any knowledge of computer programming. At some point you're going to have to program in some stuff.

Small, did some small things on Game maker Studio that required a little programming.

I'm playing P3 right now and I like the game, not as much as P4 but I only played 10 hours so far but some things like not having a save point in the school or the tired/sick mechanics..... god why?.

I dont know if im stupid but I cant see any steam codes in my library page, not even for the RPG game maker packs, only a download button, and Im pretty sure it was easy when I didn it with past bundles months ago.

Small, did some small things on Game maker Studio that required a little programming.
Did you fiddle around with the platform's and download category at the top of the page?
I'm thinking that there should be a Software platform on the Humble Bundle page since Audio is a separate platform.

Meia

Suggestions on which stories are worth reading?

I'd probably say Yosuke's for one of the initial 4(as it may be canonical at this point if the manga is any indication(probably isn't, but eh his is the most tolerable of them). Aigis is in this same category too for the same reason. I also liked Naoto's, and didn't mind Mitsuru's as it casts some light on what she's been up to since the events of P3.

There's a reason many of us say it probably should have been called Persona 3 Arena(even if the story structure is more similar to P4).

Soriku

Hells yh, welcome fresh prince.

Dibs on being a villain for the RPG XD.

Catsuit dantis as a velvet room assistant is a MUST, as is Levit0 being the rock and Sophia a robot.

If you guys are up for it, state your character of choice along with your preferred role. I'd be happy to compile a list later tonight.

Positive thinking for the win Buddha.

OK I'll be the shady badass character who pops up every now and then.

I think that the plot will be that Dantis forces everyone to battle it out for their waifus P4 Arena style.
In that case, since I think I'll be Dantis' minion who blocks the players from getting out of the arena at every exit.
Basically I shoot at them with a automatic carbine everytime they try to pass a red line, which initiates a cut straight back to when the player has't crossed the line. Kind of like those games in which they have an invincible enemy to prevent the player from going out of bounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom