• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n4wo0cUMNg1qi8qxgo1_1280.png

PK Gaming

Eh, his Social Link is a real bait and switch.

Yeah, I don't like how it's initially presented as a regular, platonic relationship and then changed into a romantic one at the halfway point. On the 6th rank, he falls in love with you and you're forced into a relationship with him... it really hurts his character integrity in the long run.

Sophia

People were pretty salty round here. It was honestly rather funny, looking back :B

Hey I wasn't. I quite enjoyed all the announcements. Now Dantis on the other hand...

11:46:40: <Dantis> Well
11:46:43: <Dantis> I'm out
11:46:46: <Dantis> Fuck everything
11:46:50: <Dantis> Bye

FluxWaveZ

Watching the Persona 4 Dancing trailer still gives me violent flashbacks to that night/morning, but I'm probably importing that game anyways.

Holy crap, it's really been that long!
Ne8IU8a.png

The character you've all been waiting fur; Teddie, the manliest of all men. Despite his a-bear-ance, you shouldn't underestimate him! Though you probably shouldn't overestimate him either, he can be beary unpredictable with the golf cub. Still, you can't help but crack a smile seeing him make paw for the course.

Did I make enough bear puns?

Little miss killjoy, Naoto is next.
you were punbearable, Chet :p

Looking forward to seeing the next one after the break between this and the last lol.
1 and 2 are in the Universal Century, 3 and 4 are in Cosmic Era. PQ is in Future Century.
Oh please, Persona 3 and 4 are so After Colony on account they brought more people into the series (kinda like Wing did with Gundam)

Kappa

Shigeru Miyamakoto, Reggiesuru Kiris-aime, Junpei Iwata, and Ken Sakurmada

Hey I wasn't. I quite enjoyed all the announcements. Now Dantis on the other hand...

It broke me, you can see me lose positive thinking and start just laughing uncontrollably

Acid08

Banned

I think everyone in that chat said this once or maybe five times each.

I didn't mean everyone, just certain individuals who you were obviously able to discern ;P

Sucks that I had to sleep through it because of work the next morning, but you gotta put food on the table somehow.

I'm glad I was part of the P5 meltdown. I got P4 spoiled to me because of it but it was worth it.

Also, Chet Rippo and Green Mamba are super talented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom