• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squire

Banned
cnt we just proxy the stream?

I imagine Pan is exploring that. We'll just wait for her. Should also remember this could be nothing, despite them saying it's "significant".

Although, I'll still be excited if it's an anime as that's something that would almost certainly be licensed for release here by someone. Just not Aniplex. Please.

Edit: There she is!^

Alright, I think I can stream it tomorrow morning. hope I wake up early to do it

I imagine Pan is exploring that. We'll just wait for her. Should also remember this could be nothing, despite them saying it's "significant".

Although, I'll still be excited if it's an anime as that's something that would almost certainly be licensed for release here by someone. Just not Aniplex. Please.

Edit: There she is!^

Awesome. Pan have you got a link to your stream channel?

FluxWaveZ

I have a class during the stream. Tell me what to do, PersonaGAF ;__;

Same conundrum. I should just skip it.

So it seems most people are of the belief that the "major announcement" will be anime related. Certainly would be the most expected, given the nature of the stream.

kewlmyc

Wow, it sounds like it's really solid if not great! Thanks for the impressions guys, I'll take the plunge. Not sure when I'll start it as I'm in the midst of FFX-2 HD, but I wanna take advantage of the sale since, since like Sophia says, this is probably the cheapest it'll be for a while.

It has to be some sort of anime news at least. I'm happy with just anime news. I actually liked the P4 anime and I'm super hyped for the P3 movies so much that I'm buying and framing all the posters (4 so far). Bring on more Persona related anime (fuck Trinity Souls though).

Style

Banned
I can not wait to see what it is that Aniplex is trying to hide from us.

irPbt4B7y6ghN.gif

And then there is the meltdowns.

Holy crap, it's really been that long!
Ne8IU8a.png

wV5DEZs.png

I think I did a good job making him look formal, yet goofy at the same time.
The character you've all been waiting fur; Teddie, the manliest of all men. Despite his a-bear-ance, you shouldn't underestimate him! Though you probably shouldn't overestimate him either, he can be beary unpredictable with the golf cub. Still, you can't help but crack a smile seeing him make paw for the course.

Did I make enough bear puns?

Little miss killjoy, Naoto is next.

Lunar15

I am so glad that this is a thing you are continuing to do.

I am so sad that this is not a real thing that is going to exist in real life.

Real Talk: An anime lead up to P5 would be neat. And piss off Smed and Dantis. Win/Win.
Any story based game that requires you to view outside material to get the full story before you even begin can get fucked. Terrible idea.

EDIT: I would be okay with P5 being in a completely different continuity. The actual in game connections P4 had to P3 were inconsequential and raised more questions than answers and could have just as well been separate.

EDIT 2: Actually now thinking on it I think it would have been better had they been completely separate.

Ne8IU8a.png

The character you've all been waiting fur; Teddie, the manliest of all men. Despite his a-bear-ance, you shouldn't underestimate him! Though you probably shouldn't overestimate him either, he can be beary unpredictable with the golf cub. Still, you can't help but crack a smile seeing him make paw for the course.

Haha, this is brilliant. Nice work chet.

Adachi next :)

arue

Ne8IU8a.png

Teddie looks like a rich man bear that owns the whole golf course.

Great job Chet, I can't wait to see Naoto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom