• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

I was just thinking that you've improved, actually.

If I had to give any criticism, then it would be that I think I'd try for more symmetry and structure to the face, and a bit more precision in the line weighting.

Obviously my art is really different stylistically to yours though, so maybe that's useless criticism, haha. I see a lot of people draw in styles similar to yours, so I think it's at least partially a stylistic choice.

still having real trouble working with eyes properly. My main main trouble is that I keep making characters that look cross-eyed and it's hard to perfectly make an opposite eye unless I simplify down to dots...

Setsu00

... which means that they'll actually show something game-related? If it was exclusively the P3-1 digest and the preview, they would have used the P3M twitter account, I think.

abrack08

Who would of thought that the announcement was for Persona Racing. :S
I have to say, I'm at work so I can't watch the stream, and my first reaction to seeing this was
attachment.php

then

Especially if Koromaru gets a Car-sona

FluxWaveZ

The facial expression is really a great touch each time the main character summons his Persona in P3M.

Also, it's interesting to note the differences between restream chats. Really interesting.

Sophia

Duckroll said they region locked it because they will be showing footage of Persona 3 The Movie during the first segment, which hasn't been exposed outside of Japan, which makes more sense than region locking it because the announcement pertains to Japan.

That does make sense, Aniplex are notorious assholes about this.

Soriku

Goddamn Japanese streams really love dudes talking about random stuff.

What is even going on now. The dude is hiding the other dude's junk with the sign?

AlexBasch

Been using Ara Mitama with Resist for almost everything and I just beat Shadow Kanji, so I thought of tackling that enemy in Yukiko's castle.

Ara Mitama has Physical resist and the fucking rampage of that asshole takes away 250HP even with the goddamned resist, holy shit, haha.

Tamanon

Banned
Considering his reactions to these trailers, I kinda hope there isn't a Persona 5 trailer, might get banned from Youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom