• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LX_Theo

Banned
I'm really wondering how they are going to do it. New Golden content would be hard to do in a movie or OVA, since its spread out across the game. A whole series would be redundant of the first one.

FireSol

6799d379575f.png

I like how they draw Marie

Squire

Banned
I'm really wondering how they are going to do it. New Golden content would be hard to do in a movie or OVA, since its spread out across the game. A whole series would be redundant of the first one.

They can go the Haruhi route and animate the new stuff they want and mix it in to a re-airing of the first series.

Hell, that might be why they showed a scene from Haruhi. (I'm not watching the stream.)

Sophia

Interesting thing to note: A-1 Productions, who did the anime cutscenes for the vanilla P4 game, are the studio behind this new anime. Not AIC A.S.T.A that did the original anime.

New Director. New Studio. So this actually is going to be pretty awesome. We'll get the proper P4 anime we should have gotten in the first place, instead of a halfassed hackjob.

LX_Theo

Banned
Interesting thing to note: A-1 Productions, who did the anime cutscenes for the vanilla P4 game, are the studio behind this new anime. Not AIC A.S.T.A that did the original anime.

New Director. New Studio. So this actually is going to be pretty awesome. We'll get the proper P4 anime we should have gotten in the first place, instead of a halfassed hackjob.

Maybe that's the idea? Maybe they were disappointed enough in how the original turned out to just redo it all.

Jintor

There was a few things they can keep. The magical detective show and the Summer S.links were pretty good.

Gun in Japan is a hard thing to do. Apparently he can get his hands on a katana pretty easily though

They did get arrested for that though

Sophia

Maybe that's the idea? Maybe they were disappointed enough in how the original turned out to just redo it all.

Seeing as Seiji Kishi appears to be in the same supervisor role (read: booted off) he was for the P3 movies, that appears to be the case.

There was a few things they can keep. The magical detective show and the Summer S.links were pretty good.

I didn't catch who was writing the script. But if it's the same scriptwriter, expect that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom