• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

Whats that Persona 5 could be coming out in 2015......in Japan

tumblr_m85odbv5tK1rxaca7o1_500.gif

Dantis

I'm going to wait for the localised version, dont speak or read a single word of the Japans so it would ruin the experience for me.

Also, how do you get those post tallys?

I don't either, but I don't even care, haha!

I'm doing the OT and everything.

Also, you just click the post count on the thread list.

Figures we'd get to thread #6 while I'm at a cabin with no internet and sporadic at best cell reception.

Points off for not using the best thread title, but infinite bonus points for including Da Man in the banner. What was the impetus for that?

I don't either, but I don't even care, haha!

I'm doing the OT and everything.

Also, you just click the post count on the thread list.

Hey would you look at that, I had exactly 200 posts in the last thread.

Well, hopefully the localisation wait wont be too long, plus the vita is region free so I can just import a copy from the US if we get the usual EU delay fiasco.

CorvoSol

BEHOLD THE WALL OF SHAAAAAAAAME:

Also, A QUESTION: Who else is planning on importing a Japanese copy of Dancing All Night?

Not me. I'm hyped for Dancing, and that Dancing guy's voice is amazing in Japanese, but Teddie's voice dealbreaks.

Tidd

PersonaGAF, i need help.
Just finished P3 and started the answer. After the first 7 floors i don't want to play anymore. <.<
It is worth to play through this or should i just go to youtube and watch the story there?

Soma

Not to intentionally knock the new banner because the art is definitely great and all.

But to me it kinda looks like Yu has started to adopt Yukari's P4U2 hairstyle. <_<

Squire

Banned
Figures we'd get to thread #6 while I'm at a cabin with no internet and sporadic at best cell reception.

Points off for not using the best thread title, but infinite bonus points for including Da Man in the banner. What was the impetus for that?

I can't believe you missed EVO! :|

Soma

Also did everyone LOL at the P4G cartoon tacking on a five minute Marie scene after the credits?

"Alright we can steamroll through all the character introductions and important stuff because no gives a shit about those anymore but no body is leaving this building until half this episode is dedicated to Marie and this shitty CG battle."

Are you implying we weren't LOLing at the whole thing? :p

Mostly it was LOLing because people here mentioned they thought this was a great opportunity to better integrate her into the story instead of just sort of tacking her on like in the game... and then they literally tacked the scene on at the end of the episode.

"Alright we can steamroll through all the character introductions and important stuff because no gives a shit about those anymore but no body is leaving this building until half this episode is dedicated to Marie and this shitty CG battle."

It's 2014 shitty CG battles is all there is anymore.

Sophia

Mostly it was LOLing because people here mentioned they thought this was a great opportunity to better integrate her into the story instead of just sort of tacking her on like in the game... and then they literally tacked the scene on at the end of the episode.

I think any hopes of that died long before the episode aired. When we learned it was only 12 episodes long.

PersonaGAF, i need help.
Just finished P3 and started the answer. After the first 7 floors i don't want to play anymore. <.<
It is worth to play through this or should i just go to youtube and watch the story there?

The answer is really painful to play. If you aren't having fun, just go to youtube for the story.

I can't believe you missed EVO! :|

Hey, if I could control the minds and wills of my loved ones, I would.

Maybe.

Probably not, but still. I'm looking forward to binging on archived streams, and I was following PGAF's Evo adventure on Twitter whenever I had the chance!

Well I'm still heading back from Vegas but hi everyone

Still hope one of the new games comes out soon, mostly so I'll have something to post about. Even a release date.

Oh yeah played Rise at Evo. Didn't know any of her moves but boy she's fun to play.

Inb4 obvious jokes

Looking at the source code on the NISA EU post for Persona Q, they claimed that the game would sell out quickly, well.......

They have 1500 stock for UK, so far they have sold only 167.
500 stock for France, sold 87.
500 stock for Germany, sold 70.
150 stock for Italy, sold 11.
150 stock for Spain, sold 8.
300 stock for Australia (same region as EU), sold 18.

This has got to show them that the prices are too high.

Still hope one of the new games comes out soon, mostly so I'll have something to post about. Even a release date.

Oh yeah played Rise at Evo. Didn't know any of her moves but boy she's fun to play.

Inb4 obvious jokes

When you said you "played Rise at Evo" I thought you were talking about cosplayer lol. Anyways, thoughts on Rise's playstyle?

KILL IT WITH FIRE.

Smother it with love.

Not to intentionally knock the new banner because the art is definitely great and all.

But to me it kinda looks like Yu has started to adopt Yukari's P4U2 hairstyle. <_<

He definitely needs a haircut :p

Inb4 obvious jokes

Waifuuuuuuuu :p

Hope you had fun at EVO man. It was one hell of a show.

Andrefpvs

Looking at the source code on the NISA EU post for Persona Q, they claimed that the game would sell out quickly, well.......

They have 1500 stock for UK, so far they have sold only 167.
500 stock for France, sold 87.
500 stock for Germany, sold 70.
150 stock for Italy, sold 11.
150 stock for Spain, sold 8.
300 stock for Australia (same region as EU), sold 18.

This has got to show them that the prices are too high.

I'm disappointed it even sold a single copy. They need to realise those prices are not okay.

Hey, that was actually funny.

<3

Top Bottom