• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT7| P5 is nyaow. (Mark all PQ and P4U spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia

Flux is right. The next event will definitely not be Persona 5. They're saving that until the end just like they did last time.

Now what is likely is that we'll get another teaser after or during the next mystery event.

Zyrox

Something I noticed, is that if you take the 3 white on black letters from the take your heart image (the e, u and h) and order them backwards, it spells "hue".

Atlus is clearly laughing at us.

Now what is likely is that we'll get another teaser after or during the next mystery event.

Agreed. They're going to build up as much hype and anticipation as possible before that final event. Can you imagine being the Persona Stalker Club hosts, just knowing that everyone wants to get past your thing and see P5? XD

FluxWaveZ

Can you imagine being the Persona Stalker Club hosts, just knowing that everyone wants to get past your thing and see P5? XD

Ha, I would revel in it, and I bet they will too. I've got "PSC Trolling Future Reveal" in my bingo card, after all!

And yeah, I also agree that there'll be another mystery countdown to another P5 tease.

Sophia

This is what I think too.
Agreed. They're going to build up as much hype and anticipation as possible before that final event. Can you imagine being the Persona Stalker Club hosts, just knowing that everyone wants to get past your thing and see P5? XD

I dare say it's almost a given. During the Novemeber 2013 event they kept dropping teasers (in the midnight channel event thingies) and now we've gotten a teaser during THIS one.

I would be shocked if the mystery event didn't have such a detail.

Also now that I've thought of it: The next mystery event is most likely Persona 4 Arena Ultimax console patch info.

Makio

Only everything was happening as you posted guys i can take this one too.

But at least we know persona 5 is indeed in this. If take your heart is a song the title sounds catchy as fuck.

If that happens .. 2 new songs for the concert.

So the next event , Dancing All the Night release date maybe.

FluxWaveZ

Whatever it is, my bingo card is screwed. SCREWED.

I just want a single bingo. Here I thought I was being somewhat conservative with my guesses. I need a P5 release window and Naoto and Yukiko in P4D for victory.

Zebetite

Banned
The date/time on the P5 teaser image (2/5 18:25) coincides with, roughly, the PSC event. I suspect that will be some sort of substantial tease, leading into a concert livestream (maybe with a P5 song or two), capping off with a big P5 blowout for the ?????. Just my guess.

Drop

Flux is right. The next event will definitely not be Persona 5. They're saving that until the end just like they did last time.

Agreed, they'll definitely keep it for the end, and tease us along the way.

I'm calling it: The next event is an unannounced project.

GOING OUT ON A LIMB.
That would be so good, you're making me reconsider my decision of sleeping through it :p

sakuori

Yo guys call me when she comes out.

tumblr_nj6c97SSEI1rlc5f9o1_500.jpg

I'd probably howl at the office if she does and my co-workers would look at me weird.

FluxWaveZ

I really cant imagine what kind of spinoff or new project can Atlus give us right now to be honest.

No one can. That's the beauty of it. No one guessed P4D or PQ before that November 24, 2013 stream. People talked about a P4 fighting game before P4A was announced in Famitsu, but no one really though that would become a reality, either.

Drop

If it wasn't all persona content, I would guess Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem informations, but that's sadly not the case.

Makio

Yeah, I don't see how they make some long trailer and release date for Persona 5 at this event.

:/

Really .. they are hint something big , if one thing i expecting for sure of all this is a reveal date of persona 5 , i mean the make a lot of buzz for nothing i dont think so.

I can see a song or two be reveal for the concert and the hype

But a gameplay footage or long long trailer .. no i cant see it.

In the case of Dancing all the night i dont so sure anymore , let see what happens in event 8.

Soriku

Yosuke won the character poll.

Chie was 2nd.

Adachi 3rd.

Yu 4th

Naoto 5th

Kanji 6th

Nanako 7th

Rise 8th

Yukiko 9th

Marie 10th

(Teddie 11th)

Chie is too high and Teddie is too low, but otherwise this is not a terrible list. lol at Adachi beiing #3. Well deserved though.

Top 25 songs posted?

“Kimi no Kioku” (Persona 3)
“Burn My Dread” (Persona 3)
“Reach Out to the Truth” (Persona 4)
“Never More” (Persona 4)
“Mass Destruction” (Persona 3)
“Heartful Cry” (Persona 3 FES)
“Heaven” (Persona 4)
“Subete no Hito no Tamashii no Tatakai” (Persona 3) - Battle for Everyone's Souls
“Time to Make History” (Persona 4 Golden)
“Pursuing My True Self” (Persona 4)
“Your Affection” (Persona 4)
“Maze of Life” (Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth)
“Brand New Days” (Persona 3 FES)
“Key Plus Words” (Persona 4: The Animation)
“Shadow World” (Persona 4 Golden)
“A New World Fool” (Persona 4)
“The Almighty” (Persona 4)
“Time” (Persona 3 Portable)
“Subete no Hito no Tamashii no Shi” (Persona 3) - Velvet Room
“Deep Breath Deep Breath” (Persona 3)
“Long Way” (Persona 4)
“Kiri” (Persona 4)
“Heartbeat, Heartbreak” (Persona 4)
“Snowflakes” (Persona 4 Golden)
“Signs of Love” (Persona 4)

Makio

I cant believe Mist (Final theme of Persona 4) almost no make it in the song list ... and shadow world is above that.

Maze of life and not Laser Beam , Time and not Wiping All Out , Key plus words and not Sky is the limit... come on.

At least Persona 3 have the higher places , but the japanese fanbase loves persona 4 too much.

Nice, I predicted 4 out of the 5 Persona 3 songs that I thought would make it on the list. Surprised that Deep Breath Deep Breath made it, and also surprised that Brand New Days made it considering everyone else hates The Answer

Makio

Brand new days deserves a higher place ... i mean Heartful Cry made it , two emotives songs right there.

But the good side , the best song wins Memories of you.

(Still mad laser beam not make it).

Makio

How can anyone stand Japanese Teddie.

In these stream events (when he presents the sections) that voice doesnt sound too bad to be honest.

But you can see in the list of p4 characters.

Marie > Teddie (that hurts i think).
-------
No surprise any (original) character theme of persona arena didnt make it to the list , are good tracks but no fitting as fuck.

Brand new days deserves a higher place ... i mean Heartful Cry made it , two emotives songs right there.

But the good side , the best song wins Memories of you.

(Still mad laser beam not make it).
Oh yeah, Brand New Days definitely deserves it, just thought no one would vote for it because how many people say The Answer is horrible. Excited to see Heartful Cry up so high.

If I had to choose a PQ song, I'd go with Light the Fire Up in the Night, Dark Hour mix (the one on the Sounds of the Labyrinth CD)

Makio

If I had to choose a PQ song, I'd go with Light the Fire Up in the Night, Dark Hour mix (the one on the Sounds of the Labyrinth CD)

Oh right this one too... the people are so blinded for Persona 4 seriously.

I mean this is miles better than Time of Make History.

Break out of ... is a great track but i can see why didnt make it too.

And about the stream so far , give me the chance to see the persona 3 movie #2 for the first and give me the theme of persona dancing all the night ...
And hopes about persona in less of 30 hours ... i m happy right now.

arue

Missed P4D OP reveal, but it's just the lyrics lying over the screen and the same artwork that we have seen before.

I expected more from an opening though.

That 55:55:55 HYPE.

Farfetched predictions for what may come:

-Persona Q 2 now with P1 & P2 characters (because one can dream right?)
-Yet another Persona 4 spin off (actually not so farfetched)
-5 seconds gameplay video of glasses-kun screaming Persona! (or his persona's name)

Makio

So flux or someone who knows about this things ...

We can expect something hype in the next persona magazine or they didnt reveal anything big in those ones.

arue

I think that's probably strictly the opening theme and not the game's actual opening. Everything related to it just says that the theme song's been released, not the game's OP.

Video for the Persona 5 tease.
I see. Of course Atlus won't let that kind of video to be a video game's opening.

Take your heart reminds me of Alice in Wonderland for some reason, especially with that font and the top hat.

Busaiku

Yeah, after the first ??? was just an opening theme (not even gameplay footage), I'm definitely not expecting any new game announcements.

Makio

Take your heart reminds me of Alice in Wonderland for some reason, especially with that font and the top hat.

Still wondering about that , some part of me think about maybe is the logo or trademark of the new singer ... but i dont know.
I dont even sure that " take your heart" is a title song ... but i can bet yes it is.

I mean with the concert been p5 themed they need to reveal a song or two... maybe in the PSC section to get hype to the concert.

kewlmyc

As someone who hasn't tried any of the Tales games, what do you mean?

The people that attend the yearly Tales Festivals are mostly female and it shows in the character polls. The male characters dominate by a landslide to the point that there was no female character in the top ten last year. Persona hasn't gotten to that extreme yet, at least I don't think. Chie and Naoto always rank high, though Yosuke and Adachi being as popular as they are is unexpected.

Tamanon

Banned
Maybe all the masks symbolizes the return of Philemon!

Love the P4D opening theme. Think I'll be able to stay up late enough for the reveals tomorrow, as I usually stay up until 4 AM EST anyways, might just stretch it.

The people that attend the yearly Tales Festivals are mostly female and it shows in the character polls. The male characters dominate by a landslide to the point that there was no female character in the top ten last year. Persona hasn't gotten to that extreme yet, at least I don't think. Chie and Naoto always rank high, though Yosuke and Adachi being as popular as they are is unexpected.

I think something to note is that of the female characters, Chie and Naoto are personalities that exist strongly outside of pairings. Rise, Yukiko and Marie are more involved with romance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom