• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT7| P5 is nyaow. (Mark all PQ and P4U spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Busaiku

It's not surprising Yosuke got 1st.
I mean, if you check stuff like Pixiv and all the doujins, he has way more than anyone else.

Makio

One question because i woke up recently they showing all the movie ... i mean the movies are like 90 minutes long , i can see they are showing all the good scenes and spoilers.

I mean i no seeing right now , because i want to see that movie complete and in other format.

Mr. RHC

This has probably been discussed already but what would you think of an option for a female MC in Persona 5?

I mean, it's been a thing in Persona 3 portable, why not have it in P5?

Makio

Scrunchy-chan is the Minako of P5
#Believe

Unlikely , but great if happens.

PERSONA DANCING ALL THE NIGHT GET HYPE !!!!

PK Gaming

Yeah... Yeah! I totally called Yosuke winning.

I mean there's no way an audience surrogate, blandy mcBlandy pants like Yu would ever win. And it's cool how Yosuke got his dues.

FUCK

I mean there's no way an audience surrogate, blandy mcBlandy pants like Yu would ever win. And it's cool how Yosuke got his dues.

FUCK

I always thought Yosuke was popular mainly because of
yaoi
association with the MC. That's probably a big part of it, but with Yosuke ranking higher it can't be entirely just that.

PK Gaming

Also, Kanji got 6th place! We can drop the "Japan hates Kanji" sentiment!

I always thought Yosuke was popular mainly because of
yaoi
association with the MC. That's probably a big part of it, but with Yosuke ranking higher it can't be entirely just that.

Yeah, that pairing is really popular in japan (there's tons and of merch for it too). I imagine his popularity with both guys and girls probably clutched him the win.

DNAbro

what was shown in the last event, was away sadly.

EDIT ups wrong thread, sry.

B9AjlmNIAAAQj1e.jpg

Makio

Guys do you see it .... the screen goes red.
The countdown goes to 55.55.55

And the title " take your heart "...with some kind of tatto or something

Is that the opening song of Persona 5.

The next event is in 12 hours ... i can see the opening song of 5 reveal in that.

God damnit Atlus! I don't know how you do it, but you've trolled me for the third time! Now I want to just stare at that image for 12 hours trying to find the connection.

At least the P4D theme is kickass.

Dantis

Does anyone else feel like the fact that they just played some audio from P4D kinda suggests that they still haven't made that much progress in terms of development?

Makio

Thanks the gods someone take that screenshot.

For me is the opening song , two tracks for the concert (this one and the dancing theme).

The mayor reveals for the final event.

They trolled , but they deliver so far.

Im hype !!!

Meia

Does anyone else feel like the fact that they just played some audio from P4D kinda suggests that they still haven't made that much progress in terms of development?

Yes.

At a point where if the 2015 release is still happening, it'll just barely make it. Of course, they could still have more stuff for it later, but no new footage, an "opening" that was just the song without actual game visuals? Yeah, not hopeful.

Nachos

Possibly, but I'll wait until the second unknown event airs before pouring one out.

Didn't the development have to shift from Dingo to Atlus? I mean it's been 5 months since the last trailer, but I can assume that this has put them behind in terms of where they want to be with this game. Plus the fact that they hard to work on 3 other Persona games, something had to be pushed to the side.

To be honest, not really. I got the impression that the opening they played was just a tease for more P4D stuff tomorrow. I'm pretty sure Teddie said something along the lines of "Super Live is really far away, so here's something to hold you over." I may have misunderstood him though, my listening comprehension is pretty basic.

The opening was awesome though, that song is great. Does anyone think that final splash scene is showing how many characters are in the game? Since there are four blanks, four more characters?

sakuori

FUCK

Fujoshis too stronk I guess.

So what are the odds that there is no singer for P5? The fact that they didn't tease a new singer on the most recent poster could mean that they've settled on the trio for Persona's new identity. Plus, they've all crossed into a lot more than just the games with which they were introduced, so I could see them still wanting to explore new things with the music.

I want a new singer for P5.
But welp, if there's none, it's fine as long as the music they do is really good.

Nachos

So what are the odds that there is no singer for P5? The fact that they didn't tease a new singer on the most recent poster could mean that they've settled on the trio for Persona's new identity. Plus, they've all crossed into a lot more than just the games with which they were introduced, so I could see them still wanting to explore new things with the music.

Since there are four blanks, four more characters?
I don't think it means anything. Were that the case, that'd basically imply we're not getting either Yukiko or Naoto.

wmlk

To me, the 'Take Your Heart' caption has too much *personality* to not have a singer attached to it. I expect a singer now more than I did before.

Lusankya

So what are the odds that there is no singer for P5? The fact that they didn't tease a new singer on the most recent poster could mean that they've settled on the trio for Persona's new identity.

If there is a new singer then surely they are not going to spoil their identiy before the concert starts.

Busaiku

Rather than implying that they haven't made much progress in Dancing, I think this more implies that they don't have much to show besides Persona 5.

Setsu00

I'd wait for the next mystery event since that might be P4DAN gameplay. P5 is obviously the last one, so unless they really announce something Arena-related or a new game at all, I'm not sure what they want to show there if not P4DAN material.

Makio

Er, no. Come on, it's common sense that they'd just tease P5 throughout to end this show with a bang. They won't just reveal P5 in the middle of it.

But the take your heart shit .... at least this have to be a song reveal or something.

and yeah the event 14 i expected mayor reveal

Nachos

To me, the 'Take Your Heart' caption has too much *personality* to not have a singer attached to it. I expect a singer now more than I did before.
Maybe, but I don't know how versatile the singers are.

If there is a new singer then surely they are not going to spoil their identiy before the concert starts.
I know that, but I'm just wondering since there's nothing even teasing the presence of a new singer, much less any identifying traits. Maybe we'll just get Johnny Depp coming to the concert unannounced like he usually does.

Er, no. Come on, it's common sense that they'd just tease P5 throughout to end this show with a bang. They won't just reveal P5 in the middle of it.

This. It seems pretty obvious that the ????? at the end is going to be Persona 5, and they wouldn't spoil that huge ending reveal in 12 hours. Plus, according to the schedule, the next event in 12 hours is a repeat of the Top 25 songs.

EDIT: Whoops, I forgot about Event 8. My guess is more P4D for that one, moving into the repeat of the music countdown. And it seems like Event 8 will get repeated at #11, so if it is P4D, I expect that it will be something much more substantial than just the opening song.

Makio

That Dancing all the night theme is better than i expected.

And to be honest i never expected the full song coming now but im so glad , Persona music is always welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom