• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT7| P5 is nyaow. (Mark all PQ and P4U spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which would be all well and fine if they didn't proceed to give everyone a screenshot of the files they just ripped from the disc...

That was just cruel.
I don't mind the pictures of the disc. The screenshot of the files is just unnecessary and rude. No need to be a total dick about this.

yami4ct

I don't mind the pictures of the disc. The screenshot of the files is just unnecessary and rude. No need to be a total dick about this.

Well, there's really only one solution to this.

hannibal2.12-eat-the-rude1.gif

Seriously, though. It's a dickish thing to do. I still find a bit of humor in it, but it's definitely being real mean to the community.

Edit: ^ lol.

すみません、滋賀は少し分からない。
I ask cuz.......well I'll speak in it when everything is set in stone. ;)
日本へかえれば、どこへ来たい?
埼玉はどうな一番好きだ?

日本語でゲームをすれば、良い練習だけど、新しい日本のゲームはとても高い。今、p4dの英語を待って。
ジントルくん、いつ日本語を始まる?

Hue, just gonna type in english for this since it's easier for the moment. But I speak conversationally, though I speak with Kansai-ben so you might be a wee bit lost XD

I loved Shigadai, but Otsu in general is just such a fantastic city I cant imagine living anywhere else for a bit (Kyoto is lovely but holy shit expensive). But I'll go wherever the jobs are, wanna try and stay in Central/Central-Southern Honshu though, the metro areas are the best there IMO.

Saitama is lovely, the prefecture is beautifully hilly and calm, it's basically a more docile sub-set of Tokyo proper so I met a lot of other westerners there looking for work (plus I needed to see the Tigers whip the Lions on rare occasion :p). It's just such a beautiful place.

So I've never really visited 4chan on my own terms before like a minute ago. I found their P5 thread and holy shit I thought GAF was bad at times. People wine and complain, but those guys are asking to drop nukes?! Holy shit! I love you NeoGAF! You remain the classy place you are.

So I've never really visited 4chan on my own terms before like a minute ago. I found their P5 thread and holy shit I thought GAF was bad at times. People wine and complain, but those guys are asking to drop nukes?! Holy shit! I love you NeoGAF! You remain the classy place you are.

I'd probably avoid mentioning /r/megaten or 4chan right now, tbh. They don't like being talked to. Especially when it comes to moderation policies.

youre taking it too seriously im fairly sure most of them are underage and/or joking

anyway pepsiman(GAF member and guy who was streaming the DAN livestream) is a friend of dolly's and wrote on his tumblr to ask us to stop bugging dolly

yami4ct

I occasionally go there due to their....lax policy about posting scans from magazines or from No Photo toy events and such, but yeah that community is one of the most vile places on the internet. That's part of what happens when you allow complete anonymity.

I occasionally go there due to their....lax policy about posting scans from magazines or from No Photo toy events and such, but yeah that community is one of the most vile places on the internet. That's part of what happens when you allow complete anonymity.

I mean for the most part it used to be satirical.

I have no idea if it is or not anymore (not gonna talk about it again) but it used to mostly be satire.

Even without the vile nature of 4chan as a whole, the board has the UI intuitiveness of a brick. It's impossible to find anything on there.

yami4ct

I mean for the most part it used to be satirical.

I have no idea if it is or not anymore (not gonna talk about it again) but it used to mostly be satire.

I think a good chunk of it still is, but there's definitely an element that doesn't recognize that satire and runs with it.

I think a good chunk of it still is, but there's definitely an element that doesn't recognize that satire and runs with it.

Well I mean there's always been that, that's how we got on Fox news in the first place waaaaaaay back when (who is this "4chan"?). But I think a lot less people are in on the communal joke than used to be. If the joke is even still a thing anymore.

Makio

funny thing this happens two times already and this fandom dont learn.

Even this happens 2 times the same year.

Frickin despair , i going to miss it if upload after the next 4 hours.

Lusankya

funny thing this happens two times already and this fandom dont learn.

Even this happens 2 times the same year.

Frickin despair , i going to miss it if upload after the next 4 hours.

This is different, though. We don't have a countdown and are at the mercy of the people who get the Blu Ray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom