• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT7| P5 is nyaow. (Mark all PQ and P4U spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makio

Dolly just confirmed new music in the trailer. (YAY)
-----

And man this sucks , is a 2 minutes trailer and i feel already see everything i need to see.

I not be that mad if the trailer was a 7 minute long like 2chan lies before.

This is getting so stupid.

artsi

Dolly just confirmed new music in the trailer. (YAY)
-----

And man this sucks , is a 2 minutes trailer and i feel already see everything i need to see.

I not be that mad if the trailer was a 7 minute long like 2chan lies before.

This is getting so stupid.

Yep, I really doubt Atlus will release trailers again this way.
Can't be this is the way they wanted the new characters and other content to be published.

I'm not looking a single screenshot anymore before I see the trailer itself.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Can't be this is the way they wanted the new characters and other content to be published.

Nah, I'm pretty sure this is just incentive for people to buy P4DAN and the timing worked out well. Not like they have much on their slate after P4DAN.

FluxWaveZ

But they did this with SMTIV three years ago and stuff was leaking kinda like it was now, except not as slow of a drip. I feel like Atlus doesn't care, or are focused on something else than the way this is being disseminated by the fans themselves, even though I feel like it's a problem and a pointless way of releasing a trailer nowadays.

Makio

im been really surprised if they show
another character beside blue hair jun
basically the trailer is
Phantom fighting in some dungeon , phantom going ssj with arsene , handkun doing shit , intro parts with jun and some gameplay shots

Thats it that the trailer... they only thing can make this more stupid is if the audio get rip...

And Atlus dont care , if this helps to sell more preorder they going to do this again. The ones to blame are the idiot leakers cant leak for shit and the thirst fandom cant wait until tomorrow for a freakin trailer

Damn , still hype a little... but this shit needs to leak sooner.

artsi

But they did this with SMTIV three years ago and stuff was leaking kinda like it was now, except not as slow of a drip. I feel like Atlus doesn't care, or are focused on something else than the way this is being disseminated by the fans themselves, even though I feel like it's a problem and a pointless way of releasing a trailer nowadays.

Yeah you got a point there. We'll see in 2022 when P6 is revealed, lol.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
I haven't kept up with this thread for several pages, but just wanted to share that watching people go crazy waiting for this trailer to come shows what an utterly stupid tactic it has been holding back everything on P5 to solely promote P4D.

P4D for fucks sake.

kiyoaki

He'll probably play Natsuiro High School seishun hakusho, as indicated on his Twitch page, while the chat goes bananas again. That'd be some very competent trolling right there.

FluxWaveZ

Pretty sure you can fit 2 minutes of 1080p footage on a DVD. :p

The Blu-ray contains the following:

1. PV02
2. PV01
3. Persona Super Live 2015 announcement video.
4. SCEJ Conference trailer
5. News Flash! Persona Channel 2013 teaser trailer

With the sizes of each video apparently being the following:

CIP0qVUWEAAu65s.png

1080P 60FPS footage is surprisingly beefy, especially if it's high enough of a quality.

Edit: ^Welp, that's pretty small. Well CLEARLY they want you to buy that ps3/4 now, aye?

...Aye?

Theodoricos

Just woke up. I was sure the trailer would've leaked by the time I did.

Not much longer, I hope. Too bad about the length, I was hoping for a little longer, but I guess 2 minutes is for the best. No point in spoiling the whole game.

FluxWaveZ

There was a store that mentioned they'd start selling P4D copies at 7:00 PM JST, so the game's started being sold to the general public.

Can't find the tweet anymore, though. Wonder if they deleted it; they had posted pictures of a bunch of P4D copies with P5 Blu-rays, so it was legit.

Kazer

There was a store that mentioned they'd start selling P4D copies at 7:00 PM JST, so the game's started being sold to the general public.

Can't find the tweet anymore, though. Wonder if they deleted it; they had posted pictures of a bunch of P4D copies with P5 Blu-rays, so it was legit.

Hopefully this is still the case, but if not, what's another day at this point?

My hype has dwindled (though I know it'll be in full force once the trailer actually shows up).

daevious

After all this heartbreak, it'd be hilarious if everyone saw the new trailer and left feeling completely apathetic because they'd emotionally exhausted themselves from freaking out about not getting the trailer sooner.

After all this heartbreak, it'd be hilarious if everyone saw the new trailer and left feeling completely apathetic because they'd emotionally exhausted themselves from freaking out about not getting the trailer sooner.

That's the fun thing about all these trailers though. Either we all get super dissapointed (datsu nugu) or it exceeds our expectations by far. We're all in it together, I'm excited.

Let's positive thinking!

Setsu00

I think I've reached this point already considering that the leaks probably spoiled everything in the PV.

FluxWaveZ

I reached the point where I don't care about seeing the trailer itself several hours back, myself. I've been staying up because I need to post it when it goes live, but I'd rather go to bed than watch it when it goes up.

Is......is it safe to come back yet?

Anyway, I gotta say those new Original costumes in DAN all look great!

I'd try to pick a favourite, but I can't! I think I like them all more than the normal DAN costumes!

Palculator

Unconfirmed Member
So a while ago there was a DAN unpacking video where CrimsonFist snatched a blurry screencap of the OST tracklist from DAN. Unfortunately, you couldn't really make out anything, especially the runes. Now with DAN released, are there any better photos out there? Thread kinda went lightspeed over night so sorry if it's been posted.

Setsu00

The next Persona Magazine will feature an interview with Shuji Sogabe about his work on the DLC costumes for P4D.

Also, I really like the story music tracks in P4D. Most of them are either remixes of existing P4 tracks or arrangements of Dance!, but there's something about them that reminds me of the Raidou games.

artsi

I'm getting interested in DAN, got some extra yen in my JP wallet so I might buy it when it's on PSN.

A bit fatigued waiting for the trailer, hopefully it's worth it.

VegiHam

So, uh, is this of interest to you guys? It's Persona; but I don't know how many people in this thread are in the target demographic.

So, if anyone is interested, I'll just say that I've never played a fan-made dating sim of this level of quality. If you wanna put whisky in Nanako's chocolate and get your classmates drunk, I'd suggest a download.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Well then what's the point of it all really.

When I can't potentially bone everybody.

I'll play it if it let's me potentially bone Kanji.

kiyoaki

Some Persona games are on sale right now (EU PSN).

Persona4 Arena Ultimax
50% off
Original price £39.99/€49.99
Offer price £20.00/€25.00

Persona 4 Golden
50% off
Original price £34.99/€39.99
Offer price £17.50/€20.00

Persona 2 / Trails in the Sky
65% off
Original price £39.99/€49.99
Offer price £14.00/€17.50
PS Plus price £10.00/€12.50

Persona 2: Innocent Sin
65% off
Original price £24.99/€29.99
Offer price £8.75/€10.50
PS Plus price £6.25/€7.50
The Persona 2 / Trails in the Sky is a good deal IMO. I'd buy it if I didn't have both games already.Also, Catherine is on sale again for €5.

VegiHam

It's a visual novel? Is it any good? Also can you like, post a screen or two? The tumblr page is barren AF.
I'm enjoying it so far. I can't, cus I'm on mobile atm, sorry. I didn't realise how unhelpful the page is.
Well then what's the point of it all really.

When I can't potentially bone everybody.

I'll play it if it let's me potentially bone Kanji.
It's actually all about boning Kanji. Or Yosuke. Or Kou and Daisuki.

And not the girls.

It's the opposite of redundant!

Edit: Here's a video of the game being played. Featuring Kanji.

VegiHam

Well now you have my interest!

Can I sew with kanji? I want to sew with kanji.

I don't know if there's sewing, because I've been focusing on Yosuke personally. But everybody's written pretty in character, so I wouldn't be surprised if Kanji's stuff involved sewing but wasn't entirely sewing focused...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom