• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT7| P5 is nyaow. (Mark all PQ and P4U spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluxWaveZ

yea so much for 7 minute bullshit...

That was one of the rumors debunked pretty early on, actually.

2 minutes is the perfect length; I wouldn't want to see more. But enough with the rumors and hearsay; details about this have been jumping all over the place. None of it matters until it's actually out.

raven777

That was one of the rumors debunked pretty early on, actually.

2 minutes is the perfect length; I wouldn't want to see more. But enough with the rumors and hearsay; details about this have been jumping all over the place. None of it matters until it's actually out.

Yea I know it was debunked early..but still it was exciting that it could have been that long.

2 minutes is fine as long as the trailer is good.

2 minutes sounds fine to me, since I imagine the trailer will be good. Not hopeful on this since we've probably would have heard about it or saw a screenshot, but I wonder if there's a release date at the end of it. Pretty doubtful on that though :/
Edit: Beaten to the punch

wmlk

It really doesn't matter how long it is. It's a tradeoff. The more you show off, the less surprise there is.

We all know this isn't the end of it, anyway.

FluxWaveZ

Bummer because aside from magazine details coming at random I don't expect Atlus to reveal anything else till TGS the earliest.

Once again, do you really think they would reveal the release date for a game only 2 months before it's out? A game like Persona 5?

Xenoflare

I gotta say, FE:Fates being leaked has made this ordeal a whole lot easier to deal with.

You gotta

It's up to you

Oh absolutely. I wasn't expecting this game is to be so.... LEWD

I mean most of the discussion I had are how lewd everyone is.

I talked about the maps once and something about prepromoted units.

The rest is just how lewd Camilla is.

I laughed then cried a little.

OranSky

Banned
Once again, do you really think they would reveal the release date for a game only 2 months before it's out? A game like Persona 5?

Thing is this is the first major game from Atlus I have been following since getting into there games so honestly I have no clue.

Makio

That just seems so late to me :/

I hoping now , Dancing All Night is out , the spotlight is from p5 we are getting more info in short time.

I mean what other game Atlus needs to market , if they plan to release the game this year , we are almost in july for god sake.

FluxWaveZ

Thing is this is the first major game from Atlus I have been following since getting into there games so honestly I have no clue.

The answer is no, because that would be insane. Not just for Atlus, but a company wouldn't have an absurdly short marketing cycle like that for a game with the development time, resources and anticipation of Persona 5.

I hoping now , Dancing All Night is out , the spotlight is from p5 we are getting more info in short time.

I mean what other game Atlus needs to market , if they plan to release the game this year , we are almost in july for god sake.

It's not like Atlus needs to be promoting a game at all times. There are lulls; we've just been in a period of time since November 2013 where we've known at least one Persona project in the works at any moment. After P4D, things are going to change.

Xenoflare

Is the game seriously that lewd? Because that's what I feared ;__;

Personally I think it's approaching Idea Factory.

Some of the stuff the character says sounds like something straight out of myfanfiction.net

I'm still shellshocked.

No one is immune to this. Because once you S rank a unit the face rubbing becomes very. LEWD

I'm sure the game itself would be great and I would love it. But the fan service is just

LEEEEEWWWD

Some of the stuff the character says sounds like something straight out of myfanfiction.net

I'm still shellshocked.

No one is immune to this. Because once you S rank a unit the face rubbing becomes very. LEWD

I'm sure the game itself would be great and I would love it. But the fan service is just

LEEEEEWWWD

Man, remember when Fire Emblem was just shipping Ike and Soren, good times.

I'm still shellshocked.

LEEEEEWWWD
I need to catch up on the info. That disappoints me incredibly. I was one of the people saying that it would end up like this and people kept saying I was crazy. I'm glad Sacred Stones just came out on Wii U VC. I guess I'll go play that and cry myself to sleep.

And lewd face rubbing? Gross.

Xenoflare

I need to catch up on the info. That disappoints me incredibly. I'm glad Sacred Stones just came out on Wii U VC. I guess I'll go play that and cry myself to sleep.

Find me on the FE fates OT on the main page. Don't wanna induce my bitching here.

Sorry guys back to salty about p5

I need to catch up on the info. That disappoints me incredibly. I was one of the people saying that it would end up like this and people kept saying I was crazy. I'm glad Sacred Stones just came out on Wii U VC. I guess I'll go play that and cry myself to sleep.

Sacred Stones is still my favorite. I don't know why but something about it just puts it above the rest. Probably because I could solo the entire game with just Ephraim.

Jachaos

Oh yeah the Fire Emblem news. Just put Radiant Dawn on VC already Nintendo. Those were the days. The new one seems to have some good stuff but is way over the line on the fanservice/lewd front.

Find me on the FE fates OT on the main page. Don't wanna induce my bitching here.

Sorry guys back to salty about p5
Will find you ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Sacred Stones is still my favorite. I don't know why but something about it just puts it above the rest. Probably because I could solo the entire game with just Ephraim.
I played it for an hour years ago and then dropped it and forgot about it! So it's new to me really! So far it's been a great way to pass time waiting for P5 news :)

I started Persona 4 Arena but just doing the tutorial has given me a headache, this is too complex for me.

Just keep at it. P4A was my first fighter and I was super confused as well. Not saying I'm good or anything now, but I've made a lot of progress and consider myself mediocre-ok lol. It also made me interested in fighting games as a whole. Also a lot of people say P4A is a good fighting game to start with, at least anime wise, as it's beginner friendly. I know it's a lot to take in, but it keep a it and practice little by little, and you should get all the mechanics down pat eventually. If you don't care about online or anything like that, and you're solely in it for the story, mashing square/X will make your character do an autocombo and it should easily carry you through story mode.

Nibel

Is this a Japanese thing to post dozens of screenshots instead of the video itself?
KuGsj.gif

QuadOpto

I'm starting to think people are releasing screenshots to completely deflate any sort of satisfaction once the trailer is actually released.

As such, I have now stopped looking at all and any future screenshots.

So... yeah. Please whenever we actually get a copy of the trailer can somebody link to it (Or the thread with it) here?

Not gonna leave this thread til then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom