• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

tumblr_mju88vL0QN1qh9y1co1_500.jpg

cj_iwakura

Still find that it weird that someone with such a silly sense of humor is so
completely and utterly evil. Shame they had no time to expand on it. I liked the character up until that ridiculous turn of events.

cjkeats

completely and utterly evil. Shame they had no time to expand on it. I liked the character up until that ridiculous turn of events.

It's always the ones who obviously try hardest to be funny that
end up being obviously evil

Jintor

I think they should have kept that aspect of the character.
Just because you're the crazy mastermind behind a diabloical plot to continue a stupid prophecy you don't really understand or have a half-way decent explanation for attempting doesn't mean you can't keep your goofy character trait

Dantis

I thought the spoilered part was absolutely awful and made no sense. I still don't understand why it happened, and I don't think I ever will. It was very silly.

Meia

I'm more wondering about the other extras that has behind the soundtrack. Are those backgrounds/avatars for the respective systems I wonder with a P4A feel? Cause....that would be kind of anger inducing since there's no backgrounds/avatars for the PS3/Xbox atm. You'd think with the nice persona 3 portable one they made that one time there'd be one... :(

Art: That's a badass Chie. I like cute Chie, but the world needs more badass Chie.

Dantis

That limited edition's really not as special as I would have expected. Well, at least the game's dated for real, finally.

Haha, what were you expecting? Zen won't have much money to throw at this whatsoever. I'll be impressed if they break 20k sales in the first month.

Levito

Banned
Dear lord nearly a year after the NA release, that's kind of pathetic.

Ah well least European Persona fans can enjoy it now.

Moonlight

Banned
[URL="http://www.vg247.com/2013/03/18/persona-4-arena-dated-for-europe-pre-order-bundle-detailed/]FUCKING FINALLY[/URL]
God damn at that album art.

Probably not worth a year of waiting for Europeans, but if it were possible to import just the arrange soundtrack, I think I'd bite.

In before region-locking.

It really sucks how much Zen/ATLUS screwed over their European fans and I don't think this kind of practice should be supported, but I secretly hope that some Euro PersonaGAFers will still buy the game so I have someone to play with. I come across the same five or six people every time I play online -_-

Dantis

It really sucks how much Zen/ATLUS screwed over their European fans and I don't think this kind of practice should be supported, but I secretly hope that some Euro PersonaGAFers will still buy the game so I have someone to play with. I come across the same five or six people every time I play online -_-

PS3 or 360?

I bought the colors and the glasses on both platforms...and I may end up buying the announcers on ps3, already own them on 360....Persona is destroying my wallet damn it....in fact....

mywallet.png

My wallet silently weeps.

And that is only Persona, if the rest of the megatens made it over to Sony platforms......my wallet is trembling in fear at just the thought...

Venfayth

I'm starting to learn how to cook, and I'm awful. A friend of mine compared me to Fuuka, and then pointed out I got Priestess on one of those "which arcana are you!?" quizzes.

;_;

But, I do like Fuuka!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom