• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

cj_iwakura

It's a mediocre product. I've enjoyed it, but that's only because I'm such a huge Ninja Gaiden fan.

It's not something I'd recommend, haha.

Also, is Armada doing the Soul Hackers OT banner? I guess that saves me a job! ;)

I enlisted the help. You're still welcome to assist too, Armada's doing the sub banners at the moment.

We have a minimalist motif going, which is nice.

Dantis

I enlisted the help. You're still welcome to assist too, Armada's doing the sub banners at the moment.

We have a minimalist motif going, which is nice.

Nah, it's cool. I think he's probably more invested in the release anyway, so he'll probably do a better job of it than I would, haha. ;)

Also, it doesn't matter how many of you vote, that is absolutely not becoming my avatar. >_>

Nah, it's cool. I think he's probably more invested in the release anyway, so he'll probably do a better job of it than I would, haha. ;)

Also, it doesn't matter how many of you vote, that is absolutely not becoming my avatar. >_>

pathetic showing sir, I now know you are not a man of your word and are to not be trusted. Poor effort.

ibqxuoqwIBulMR.png

Marche90

You guys should really know better...

kKgQWo3.png

Anyway... Guys, help?

Some other guy around here took the same avatar I was using yesterday, so I need to change it. The options are:
eRqCiKP.jpg

UFALmki.jpg

Or
XNP2d05.jpg

Can you help me voting for one of these? Current avatar is temporary, and I'll return to a Persona-themed avatar as soon as I find a better image for it than my last one (The one that had Yukiko)

Mazre

I would rather the exceptionally bad get trapped than be forced to sit through the same 15-20 minutes of story I just saw.

Sophia

I would rather the exceptionally bad get trapped than be forced to sit through the same 15-20 minutes of story I just saw.

You might, but it's not good game design to force the player to start all the way over. Just hold triangle through it all.

Soriku

Atlus was on that list showing developers that are currently developing for the PS4, but after reading this thread, I wonder if they're actually doing anything substantial or if they're just messing around with a DevKit. Assuming Persona 5 is a PS3 title, I'm certain that it wouldn't be the last of their games on the platform since they're a company that loves recycling assets.

I hope we get some new Persona news on the 26th...

What's on the 26th?

Meia

Right now, besides a persona 4 background, in the upper right hand screen of both of my monitors I have the Persona 4 HUD that's actually updating in real time. The local time, date, time of day(Morning, Afternoon, Evening), and then the local weather in one of the symbols used in the game. It's pretty damn neat, even if I had to install a new program to get it running.

There was also a persona 3 one that did the phases of the moon and stuff, but figured weather was more practical. :p

Background, I had just searched for a persona 4 theme once, and found a file with like 10 different persona backgrounds on it that cycle through once every minute or so, so using that.

And damn I want that Chie pic as an avatar, that is adorable. :)

Meia

No, just lack of experience in the way things work here when it comes to that. Like they need to be a certain size, etc.

Right now, besides a persona 4 background, in the upper right hand screen of both of my monitors I have the Persona 4 HUD that's actually updating in real time. The local time, date, time of day(Morning, Afternoon, Evening), and then the local weather in one of the symbols used in the game. It's pretty damn neat, even if I had to install a new program to get it running.
Yeah I have a similar thing on my computer, but it's the Persona 3 HUD. Instead of telling me the weather it has a full moon counter. It can be blue (male protag) or pink (female protag), and turns green for the dark hour (the entire 12 am hour). Cool stuff can be used with Rainmeter, huh.

cjkeats

No, just lack of experience in the way things work here when it comes to that. Like they need to be a certain size, etc.

bOSiPO7.jpg
TUgkloS.jpg
QexfAe8.png

Take your pick. That transparent one should stay transparent. I think. As long as GAF don't resize it when it uploads.

Meia

Whee, thanks. Chie avatar, now I can be happy. :)

And yeah, the persona 3 HUD looked pretty neat too, but updated real time weather was too good to pass up. Like he went and updated it to have the snowman that was introduced in Golden to signify snow. :D

Only problem with it is doesn't do the "Late Night" thing sadly enough. Then again, maybe it does but because I changed it do to 12 hour time instead of 24 hour it broke it. It's also weird having it be late, but clear being the symbol for sunny. :p

But yeah, any art I've ever seen of Chie, usually it's the hair that differs the most. Even on the figures I've seen it's the same way.

Chie "Hard Boiled" Shelltonaka with her pals Yamske Hamamura, Yogurt Amagi and Spudd Love are ready to kick the shut outta fast food

Also starring Turkey, Cajun Tamale, Rice Kujikawa and Nutella shirogranolabar

Whee, thanks. Chie avatar, now I can be happy. :)

And yeah, the persona 3 HUD looked pretty neat too, but updated real time weather was too good to pass up. Like he went and updated it to have the snowman that was introduced in Golden to signify snow. :D

Only problem with it is doesn't do the "Late Night" thing sadly enough. Then again, maybe it does but because I changed it do to 12 hour time instead of 24 hour it broke it. It's also weird having it be late, but clear being the symbol for sunny. :p

But yeah, any art I've ever seen of Chie, usually it's the hair that differs the most. Even on the figures I've seen it's the same way.

Good man.

And yeah, it's not as simple as it first seems, and its where most screw up. The do isn't just short, it's round.

Var

I need a bit of advice. I started P3P about a year ago and got a little past the midway point before getting distracted by other games. Now I am looking to jump back into the game but with Persona 3 FES being on PSN, I am wondering if I should just start over with it. Is FES a better experience overall than P3P?

Young Magus

I need a bit of advice. I started P3P about a year ago and got a little past the midway point before getting distracted by other games. Now I am looking to jump back into the game but with Persona 3 FES being on PSN, I am wondering if I should just start over with it. Is FES a better experience overall than P3P?

While some would say that FES is better then P3P in terms of experience (I'm neutral overall),DO NOT BUY THE PSN VERSION!!

It has a bunch of save errors and whatnot. Get the PS2 version.

Astra

While some would say that FES is better then P3P in terms of experience (I'm neutral overall),DO NOT BUY THE PSN VERSION!!

It has a bunch of save errors and whatnot. Get the PS2 version.

Really? Glad I didn't pick it up then, even when it was $5. I think I own P3 enough times anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom