• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure I'd get soundly crushed, as I only play a spammy Naoto and Yosuke.

Dantis, you can have the OT if you really want it. I just saw that the OT was available and nabbed it after finishing P4G.

Don't back out on me now Scrafty! Besides, even though permissible to claim OT ahead of its announcement, it's not necessarily the most inclusive way to go about it.

I've been planning on doing the OT and tossed some ideas for graphics and whatnot around (never claimed it though, in wait for the official announce), so if you pass it on, I can lead with collaboration from you, cj, and whoever else. I'm planning on importing, so anybody else that is importing and can read kanji, we could make something pretty nice and helpful together.

Dantis

Don't back out on me now Scrafty! Besides, even though permissible to claim OT ahead of its announcement, it's not necessarily the most inclusive way to go about it.

I've been planning on doing the OT and tossed some ideas for graphics and whatnot around (never claimed it though, in wait for the official announce), so if you pass it on, I can lead with collaboration from you, cj, and whoever else. I'm planning on importing, so anybody else that is importing and can read kanji, we could make something pretty nice and helpful together.

If he passes on it, we're going to have to draw straws for it, buddy. Or have a race to see who can hit the OT topic first. :p

Levito

Banned
Armada did a pretty outstanding job on the P4G OT, seem like a pretty good track record to the the P5 OT.

We're all so desperate for this game that we're disussing who gets to make the OT BEFORE the game is announced. HAH

Dantis

Armada did a pretty outstanding job on the P4G OT, seem like a pretty good track record to the the P5 OT.

...Thanks for the vote of confidence, buddy. >_>

Well, actually he told me that I could have it yesterday :)

And I want it :D

In all seriousness, it's ages off yet. No point in arguing about it until there's even something to argue about. I mean, the US release probably won't happen for, what, a year?

Indeed. All of PersonaGAF can help!

Oh, I love this idea :)

Oh hey, looks like Persona 4 Golden is getting a discount soon:

Colin Moriarty said:
Beginning March 19 for two weeks, the critically acclaimed RPG Persona 4 Golden (PlayStation Vita) is on sale for $10 off the retail price online and in stores, including Amazon, EB Games, GameStop, PlayStation Network and other participating retailers. The sale price applies only to new copies of the game. This is the first time new copies of the game are being offered below its initial retail price of $39.99.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/19/fyi-persona-4-golden-on-ps-vita-getting-discounted

cjkeats

That just barely worked in Persona 4 the Animation, and flat out didn't work with how awkwardly Marie was in Golden.

It's going to be even more awkward in the movie...

I say it'll be fine, just a bunch of recycled dialogue and Elizabeth filling in the blanks.

0:37 - Finnegan (almost positive)

finng.jpg
"Get yer COMP out, boy! I'll show you right here who's the stronger summoner."

Nice buddha :)

Hey cj, you want a banner for previous titles? The banner could say, "Kuzunoha In The Shell" because I can't come up with anything clever involving Todoroki.

Hey guys, I can't remember if they showed the sketch of Junpei in the game. What a powerful moment really, the game sort of clicked for me at that point of his arc.

Mazre

Just popped in Nocturne for the first time as I don't feel like diving into a Tartarus run tonight. Title screen is =O. Holds up very well for it's age.

The best thing about both Junpei and Yukari is that they both continue to develop before and after their dedicated archs, something many of the p3 crew and all of the p4 crew suffer from. They feel very real, alive, and relatable. P2 excels in this too though.

so are the bugs still prominent in the PAL version? it's in the basket and I'm 1 click from ordering.

I guess that

nevermind. having a look around it seems like it hasn't been fixed. did nobody notice it before it came to the US so they could fix it for that? pretty annoying, especially considering how long it can be. if it happened a long way in then tables would be thrown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom