• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astra

A friend showed me this trailer yesterday, and it was the first I heard of it. At first, I thought it was a video game and it looked fucking awesome. I was disappointed to learn it wasn't a game. Some sweet combos to be pulled off there.

ur a pleeb dweeb

reading ur posts...
ImMB3M6.gif

Creepy, indeed.

I never did see anyone that was so overtly Brony around here. I don't think PEI has a big Brony population, thankfully.

Just gotta say that PEI is an awesome place. My grandparents have a summer home up there that I visit for a week evey other summer (that's the place where I was introduced to the Persona series, actually!), so maybe we've bumped into each other before and just not realized it.

On-topic, hit me with your best shot, Levito. I know no shame.

Astra

Just gotta say that PEI is an awesome place. My grandparents have a summer home up there that I visit for a week evey other summer (that's the place where I was introduced to the Persona series, actually!), so maybe we've bumped into each other before and just not realized it.

On-topic, hit me with your best shot, Levito. I know no shame.

:O

I didn't think anyone knew of PEI's existence! (Outside of Atlantic Canada and Japan, anyway).
That's awesome, though. How were you introduced to Persona while you were here?

I didn't think anyone knew of PEI's existence! (Outside of Atlantic Canada and Japan, anyway).

Back in summer of '08, my awesome cousin came up to the summer home with me. He brought along his PS2, claiming he's found a game that was like "mature Pokémon." That game turned out to be P3FES, and since it rained all week we played it almost nonstop the entire time. I had to leave before we beat the game, and it left me with a hole on my heart since none of the game stores in the area surrounding my little hometown had copies of the game. Luckily I received P3 and the newly-released P4 for Christmas that year, and the rest is history.

I'll have to keep an eye out for you next time I'm up there though. Do you live in Charlottetown or the surrounding area?

cjkeats

I've been there! Strange red dirt covered place. ;) Been many years since though.

Astra

Back in summer of '08, my awesome cousin came up to the summer home with me. He brought along his PS2, claiming he's found a game that was like "mature Pokémon." That game turned out to be P3FES, and since it rained all week we played it almost nonstop the entire time. I had to leave before we beat the game, and it left me with a hole on my heart since none of the game stores in the area surrounding my little hometown had copies of the game. Luckily I received P3 and the newly-released P4 for Christmas that year, and the rest is history.

I'll have to keep an eye out for you next time I'm up there though. Do you live in Charlottetown or the surrounding area?

Normally it would suck to have it rain during your vacation, but it had the best possible result!

Definitely! I do live in Charlottetown. When is your next visit?

I've been there! Strange red dirt covered place. ;) Been many years since though.

That red dirt grows some great potatoes! (I hate potatoes).
Grows some amazing strawberries, though. Sooo good.

Normally it would suck to have it rain during your vacation, but it had the best possible result!

Definitely! I do live in Charlottetown. When is your next visit?

I went last year, so probably August 2014 unfortunately. Eh, maybe we can see Guardians of the Galaxy together or something! #letspositivethinking

Astra

I went last year, so probably August 2014 unfortunately. Eh, maybe we can see Guardians of the Galaxy together or something! #letspositivethinking

Aww. Well something to look forward to next year!
GotG sounds good to me, and other PEI stuff. Whatever that entails. Come to think of it, I have never really taken in my local culture. I ought to do that.

Astra

There are some of those potatoes out in the kitchen right now actually.

I happen to making some right now in the form of french fries!
Lucky for you, everyone else gets the best potatoes from here and we just get the leftovers, and pay twice as much for them!

Dantis

Intriguing! I don't wade into those monster threads as there's usually too many conversations going on at once involving too many people.

If Aenea speaks up though...

I'm really hopeful, but not too confident.

If we haven't heard anything by this time next week though I'll be pretty sad.

Aww. Well something to look forward to next year!
GotG sounds good to me, and other PEI stuff. Whatever that entails. Come to think of it, I have never really taken in my local culture. I ought to do that.

Cool! I hope to see you then!

Yes, you will be.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/256/0/4/chibi_labrys_by_antares25-d5c3yps.png[IMG]

[B][I]You will be.[/I][/B][/QUOTE]

Man, I've got a [i]baaaaaaad[/i] feeling about this...

pirata

Oh shit. Next week is going to be exciting for Persona GAF whether P5 shows up or not!

I'm fairly confident that all these hints mean that we'll be seeing it at E3. As for the platform, I say 70% chance PS3 or PS360, 30% PS4

Is there any site that's keeping track of Famitsu reveals around E3 time?
It would be nice to check if in the previous years some (Atlus) megatons were dropped around this time.

Magicbox can be one such place. I'll go look.

EDIT: Found nothing relevant, Xillia 2 was announced at this time last year but it was at the same Tales of Festival in which they announced Symphonia HD the other day. Other than that... Yakuza 4 localization... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom