• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levito

Banned
Pff but Labby is awesome. You could do far worse.

You could do far worse.

AEF73A3.gif

cjkeats

Whatever happened to that "Labby-chan<3" avatar someone prepared for Dantis? Was there an old avatar bet over arena in here or am I imaging things?

...so uh... Not to be nuisance but you guys but I did ask if you can improve your teams skills (in this case yukiko,chie,yosuke) they have been the same for a long time now. Or where to find the stronger versions of Mazio.

Yeah I'm new to the game and again sorry to bother you guys.

...so uh... Not to be nuisance but you guys but I did ask if you can improve your teams skills (in this case yukiko,chie,yosuke) they have been the same for a long time now. Or where to find the stronger versions of Mazio.

Level grinding, Social Links, and after July, bike dates.

Sophia

Don't be. they're just being silly kids.

But yeah, teammate skills come from one of three sources. Level Grinding (primary source), social links (every even rank), and the Bike dates which I imagine you don't have access to right now.

Astra

That is the worst thing....

God damn bronies.

A friend of mine had bronies come in to her work one day. I was disappointed she didn't make them disappear.

I didn't realize these people reared their heads out in public. They should be kept in sequestria.

cjkeats

A friend of mine had bronies come in to her work one day. I was disappointed she didn't make them disappear.

I didn't realize these people reared their heads out in public. They should be kept in sequestria.

There was a fedora wasn't there? I bet there was.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

I saw one getting off the train one day.

I knew he was one because he was wearing a shirt with ponies on it.

Had a huge neckbeard too.

Omikaru

I once went to a nightclub and there were about six fedora guys. They were all dancing around one girl. It was super creepy.

Astra

The fedora wearer of the brony herd is usually the one who can't grow facial hair.

That makes sense. Gotta look like a total douche any way you can. I'm not too familiar with the habits of the brony. There needs to be a Discovery special to spread awareness.

I tried wearing a fedora once. I felt super embarrassed, and couldn't keep the thing on.

Levito

Banned
When I was down in Calgary, we went to a mom n' pop game store. Inside was a 400lb brony that had a pony t-shit and pony toys all over a pony backback clearly made for little girls.

He was arguing with another dork about being a "true fan" and "not taking this seriously"(MLP that is).

It was way creepy.

Astra

When I was down in Calgary, we went to a mom n' pop game store. Inside was a 400lb brony that had a pony t-shit and pony toys all over a pony backback clearly made for little girls.

He was arguing with another dork about being a "true fan" and "not taking this seriously"(MLP that is).

It was way creepy.

Creepy, indeed.

I never did see anyone that was so overtly Brony around here. I don't think PEI has a big Brony population, thankfully.

Obsession like that is just creepy, and even more so when it's an obsession about a show for little girls.

Persona 5 is probably SMT x FE

Does this mean Greil can be my waifu?

The Last of Us multiplayer looks fun. I wanted to wait until this game was $40 before buying it, but I might buy it at release since all my friends are and I don't want to fall too far behind them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom