• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys play regularly, I think I need to buy this game again...

...and buy the colors and glasses again damn it....and announcers.

God I am both free to Tunoku and pringles as all get out.

And I would definitely be up for setting up a little weekly mini tournament if everyone was up for it. Even if it's just a small 8 man bracket, could be fun!

God I am both free to Tunoku and pringles as all get out.

And I would definitely be up for setting up a little weekly mini tournament if everyone was up for it. Even if it's just a small 8 man bracket, could be fun!

I'd be down with that

also, Charlie Tunoko is Akuma/Petshop tier :p

Noi

60 minutes are gonna be up before Buddha goes a round, heh.

Edit: Trophy unlocked: Nice Salad - Win a fight as Akihiko using only C and D moves.

I'm Pringles :(

Also, I'll have to go afk for a bit at 8 PST, I'll just put on auto-pass and leave the room running, sorry about having to ditch for a bit guys!

ibs5tQzgGlSscM.gif

why you gotta leave us man

Daimaou

Good question.

I kind of grew to... not enjoy, but kind of... accept her weird-ass terrible intonation as part of her character :/

It might have just been that I was used to it, but when I played through P3P as FeMC it seemed like they might have rerecorded some of her lines to not be as awful?

It's probably the former and I'm just crazy.

That will be my only game sadly, I need to conserve these minutes and I need to go upstairs. I need to buy this game damn it.

32 minutes left

Well I'm starting to get back into the groove. I'll admit getting my ass handed to me in BlazBlue for the past few days hasn't been doing my P4U skills any favors

I'll try and think of a snappy title and create a little logo and all that (well, probably have a friend do it for me, lol). But I'm thinking probably Tuesday or Wednesday, since that'll be what'll work best for me, of course it also depends on everyone else that would be interested.

Noi

I'm partially against the idea, less because it's a bad one and more because it's been done before and didn't get much ground going. You're better off just having people in a lobby playing like this than having a tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom