• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm partially against the idea, less because it's a bad one and more because it's been done before and didn't get much ground going. You're better off just having people in a lobby playing like this than having a tournament.

This, playing for fun always works out better and more smoothly than tournies really.

I'm partially against the idea, less because it's a bad one and more because it's been done before and didn't get much ground going. You're better off just having people in a lobby playing like this than having a tournament.

This, playing for fun always works out better and more smoothly than tournies really.

It was mostly just an idea if anyone who was going to Evo would want to do anything like it. I'm not against just casual matches by any means either! I'm mostly just looking to get a bunch of gaffers to play, really.

TWILT

Banned
Good games guys. Haven't played Persona in so long lol. Sorry for all the IK wins. =P

I'd definitely be down to play again sometime.

Ha, good game. You panicked at the end, and that's what I counted on.

I kept trying to mash out Maziodyne for the OMC, I hate double quarter circles, always messes me up in a fast game like this. And I totally spaced on what to do against the IK, right as I got hit by it I realized what I should've done, but too late then, lol.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
HDCSuEi.png

Oh my, and he'd do something like this too.

I'm enjoying the games, don't get me wrong. And I at the very least hope I'm improving. But st.C at the end being the end of me is putting a hurt on my pride :p

Good games everyone! I had a ton of fun, we'll have to have another Persona-GAF lobby sometime soon! Sorry I detracted from the Persona talk so much!

Edit: Woops, accidentally disbanded the room! Sorry guys! >.<

Geneijin

God I am both free to Tunoku and pringles as all get out.

And I would definitely be up for setting up a little weekly mini tournament if everyone was up for it. Even if it's just a small 8 man bracket, could be fun!
You guys should just do teams. Tournament without the tournament brackets.

walks away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom