• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
1359865576838.jpg

Why is P3MC so short!?

Tamanon

Banned
I think that picture might've overdone his height a little bit, or at least made Maya too tall.

Plus, he'd look even shoulder since he's always hunched over!

Yeah he's comparably short compared to the other MCs apparently:

I kinda liked that about him. Made him feel more unique instead of a stock generic protagonist.

totally not the fact that i'm short too, nope. ;_;

Hmm, I kinda expected him to be a little taller. Not like Tallest guy in the series height, but just a little taller than he is

Dang that's a cool picture, but yeah, P3MC is WAY shorter compared to the other protagonists. I didn't expect him to be so middle of the road height-wise.

I'm 5'8. I think that puts me over P3MC and around Akihiko height. Which is good because Akihiko is the best character in the series (next to Koromaru).

Sophia

I've said this before the last time that chart was brought up, but I'm embarrassingly.... at the taller end of that chart and we'll leave it at that.

Same height as Narukami, 180cm.

Noi

My Trumpeter just tried to learn Cool Breeze... I can't get the mental picture of Trumpeter sitting on top of a hill, feeling the breeze caress his hair out of my head.

Sophia

Why is it ember adding to be tall?

... do you realize how out of place you look being a girl who's a giant compared to most people? It looks really awkward in images too, which isn't helped by the fact that most of my friends are on the shorter end. One of whom is as short as Fuuka. :p

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
... do you realize how out of place you look being a girl who's a giant compared to most people? It looks really awkward in images too, which isn't helped by the fact that most of my friends are on the shorter end. One of whom is as short as Fuuka. :p

It's quite the same for short guys too.

Squire

Banned

It's quite the same for short guys too.

I guess I see what you mean. Some guys like that though, so that's a plus!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was looking at Junpei's height

There is NO way he's shorter than Yosuke. I always figured he was as tall as Kanji if not taller

Dantis

I've said this before the last time that chart was brought up, but I'm embarrassingly.... at the taller end of that chart and we'll leave it at that.

Same height as Narukami, 180cm.

This is not as tall as I expected.

It's certainly not embarassing!

Squire

Banned
That is true.... >_>

(On that note, I edited my post above to give my exact height.)

Pfft. That's it? That's no big deal. I new a girl your height in high school who was notably popular.

Junpei just looks tall. Probably because the rest of P3's cast except for Shinjiro are all short. >_>;

Yeah, he's definitely tall relative to P3's cast. I'm assuming these heights are official and come from guides/art books?

Sophia

Yeah, he's definitely tall relative to P3's cast. I'm assuming these heights are official and come from guides/art books?

Yeah they're all official heights. The P1 characters aren't included in that chart because unless they appeared in Persona 2, no height was ever given.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Ehh... Short guys are far more common than tall girls, at least from my experience. :p

I rarely see any guy shorter than I am, especially during high school where I was no where near as tall as I am now (~4'9''). I'm now ~5'5''-5'6'' give or take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom