• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omikaru

I've said this before the last time that chart was brought up, but I'm embarrassingly.... at the taller end of that chart and we'll leave it at that.

Same height as Narukami, 180cm.

Don't worry, I know two girl's who're taller than I am, and despite them being conscientious about it, nobody gives a hoot. And I'd say being a really short guy is more embarrassing than being a taller girl.

That said, I saw the strangest couple walking hand-in-hand on smug couple's day yesterday. The dude must've been about 5'1" or 5'2", and she was well over 6ft. I've seen lots of super tall guys with short girls, but seeing that was like the universe and everything I thought I understood about it had imploded in my mind.

Luckily, I managed to get around the corner before I started laughing.

Edit: Oh shit, new page. Persona's so amazing! Yes, we're still talking about it!

...What's a Persona?

It's Mozilla's attempt at a universal website sign-in: nobody noticed, so I'm not sure why there's a 32 page thread about it.

Also, to continue with the height discussion, I'm approximately 6 foot 4 inches, or about 193cm at last measuring, which was a good few years ago.

...What's a Persona?

10-P4-00041.jpg

suzu

That chart/drawing is neat! I like the the expressions on everybody, although I don't get why they are holding those items. lol.

My height puts me between Rise and Chie. :V

PersonaGAF, please help me! I'm working on a drawing and I need to know who are your top five female, playable characters in Persona? Out of P1,P2IS/EP,P3/p3p/FES, and P4/P4G. No Arena, for this drawing.

PersonaGAF, please help me! I'm working on a drawing and I need to know who are your top five female, playable characters in Persona? Out of P1,P2IS/EP,P3/p3p/FES, and P4/P4G. No Arena, for this drawing.

Does Rise count?

If not...

1. Yukiko
2. Mitsuru
3. Chie
4. Maya
5. Aigis (I guess?)

Edit: If Rise DOES count then just put her at number one and move each other character down one.

Sophia

The lack of votes for Yukari is sickening.

Yukari > Every other female character.

Same issue as Chie for me, really. I actually do like her, and I'm probably one of the few who liked her in The Answer, but she's not as awesome as Mitsuru, Fuuka, or Aigis.

Dantis

Here's my explanation:

As a cast, P4's cast is my favourite cast. Ever. But individually, I find both Yukari and Junpei stronger than pretty much all of them except for Yosuke.

Yukari and Junpei really felt 'real' to me. They felt like the type of people I knew at school, and the type of people I know now.

On an individual level, none of the girls from P4 stand out to me. Chie was killed by the new actress for me (Which is unfortunate, because I actually like Erin Fitzgerald), I don't like Rise's design at all, Naoto is incredibly interesting but wholly obnoxious and boring in the plot and Yukiko is just pretty bad.

Yukari is flawed, funny and interesting. Her design is solid and her personality is consistent.

Best female character in the series.

Here's my explanation:

As a cast, P4's cast is my favourite cast. Ever. But individually, I find both Yukari and Junpei stronger than pretty much all of them except for Yosuke.

Yukari and Junpei really felt 'real' to me. They felt like the type of people I knew at school, and the type of people I know now.

On an individual level, none of the girls from P4 stand out to me. Chie was killed by the new actress for me (Which is unfortunate, because I actually like Erin Fitzgerald), I don't like Rise's design at all, Naoto is incredibly interesting but wholly obnoxious and boring in the plot and Yukiko is just pretty bad.

Yukari is flawed, funny and interesting. Her design is solid and her personality is consistent.

I tend to agree here, both Junpei and Yukari are great, great characters, and much more relatable than the likes of Mitsuru and Akihiko.

"Best female character in the series"

But Maya tho....and don't give me crap about her design.

Here's my explanation:

I agree with a lot of this.

I mean, I'm still Team Yukiko and Team Rise.

But I totally agree with your thoughts on the characters themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom