• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

cj_iwakura

It also explains why you can sleep with all these girls and none of them are getting pregnant...

To be fair, the games don't outright say that happens, the only time it's absolutely set in stone is P3MC and Elizabeth. That's about as blatant as it gets shy of Elizabeth's dress being on his bed in the morning.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
To be fair, the games don't outright say that happens, the only time it's absolutely set in stone is P3MC and Elizabeth. That's about as blatant as it gets shy of Elizabeth's dress being on his bed in the morning.

I.. never saw this.

But everything else is to your interpretation I guess.

Sophia

Shinjiro is pretty blatant too, but I was largely exaggerating :D

Aigis is also... uh... blatant, for better or worse.

I.. never saw this.

But everything else is to your interpretation I guess.

"You spent a long time with <person>." leaves it up to interpretation, except for the aforementioned three, where it's not that vague anymore. =P

Naoto would be a big fan of L.A. Noire

Maya would play Dead Rising because she think's Frank is a baller reporter.

Kei Nanjo would love Sim City

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bro, Naoto was in my room in a schoolgirl outfit and we spent a long time together. Given that she has no interesting hobbies, it's a process of elimination.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
also your girlfriend comes over on New Years and it's just you and her in the house.
also your girlfriend comes over on New Years and it's just you and her in the house.
and it's just you and her in the house

suzu

8TqeV2v.jpg

WjUJYvz.jpg

Two Persona related fanart I like, by Miwa Shiro (author of Dogs/bullets & carnage).

He has other SMT fanart among other things on his pixiv page. I have the Devil Summoner 2 fanart as my desktop bg. lol.

I'm REAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY sorry about that one.

So uh.. how's the weather?

Well with all the rain we've had over here all day, it's kinda foggy and damp. Then again, it's pitch black outside, 1:30 am and all, so I'm just going by what it was a couple hours ago when I was last outside.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I didn't interact with her because she was a stupid robot girl. I'd rather interact with Mitsuru. She has no personality but at least she's hot.

You think Yukiko would be a Silent Hill fangirl? No way, she's way too sweet, Silent Hill fandom is straight up vile for the most part.

Chie Would totally be a DOTA 2 player, fits her ultra competitive nature.

Yu would be a Half-life fanboy, because Gordon Freeman is secretly his father.

This post is amazing in so many ways.

Oh, Yukiko would totally be into Silent Hill :)

Bullza2o

I peeked in this thread, and it reminded me I haven't finished P3P yet and I still have to NG+ P4G after beating it once.

Is there a chance P4A will come to Vita?

I didn't interact with her because she was a stupid robot girl. I'd rather interact with Mitsuru. She has no personality but at least she's hot.

I would interact with the DEMONICA soldier in your avatar, if my interact, you meant bring him in my party and kick ass alongside it.

Sophia

I peeked in this thread, and it reminded me I haven't finished P3P yet and I still have to NG+ P4G after beating it once.

Is there a chance P4A will come to Vita?

Probably not the current version of P4A, but a new version might.

Target acquired. Orgia Drive Activated!

igAC5IR.png

Bullza2o

Alright I might just pick up the 360 version sometime in the future.

I guess hoping for P5 Vita is better than Chances for P4A it seems.

And galactic punt is the best move in the game, especially when executed resulting in a huge momentum change.

Noi

Catherine was gud. Got the true lovers endings~

Also buddha, don't be a jerk and put that Nocturne picture in quotes. :mad:

Dantis

I would have liked it if you could play as Aigis in her trench coat.

Here

ag61007.png

ag60001.png

I have every sprite in the game btw

I think the trench coat should have just straight up been her outfit.

I also hate all the stupid weapons that come out of her back in Arena. So frigging dumb.

Omikaru

I've only finished Catherine the once. I got the lovers ending, but not the true/perfect one or whatever. It was a satisfactory middling one. I need to replay that game several times to unlock them all.

cj_iwakura

I know it's just a game, but I could never stand being that much of a jerk.

You could make a case for Katherine being far too controlling. Kind of a Law/Chaos thing.

I've only finished Catherine the once. I got the lovers ending, but not the true/perfect one or whatever. It was a satisfactory middling one. I need to replay that game several times to unlock them all.

Not necessarily. You can keep a save before the Empireo if you have that ending path set in stone, and make different choices at the altar to get each of the three for that path.

Omikaru

Not necessarily. You can keep a save before the Empireo if you have that ending path set in stone, and make different choices at the altar to get each of the three for that path.

I have no idea what the state of my Catherine save is. I haven't played it since 2011, I'm ashamed to say. I'll probably have to start again, but I'll take that advice when I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom