• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daimaou

Again I wish every party member was able to punt a tank err I mean was relegated to a genre of music or an instrument and it would dynamically switch between different versions of the battle theme as they act to reflect this.

That would be way too erratic. It'd be changing every few seconds.

Maybe not everytime they acted, but maybe it could switch when someone hit a weak point or got a critical?

Dantis

Seeing how I just beat the game yesterday...

But I'd never expect Sophia to fall to your level!

I don't own it. All I've played of it is a rental and the demo. :p

I love puzzle games, but I'm kinda meh on adventure games.

It's basically a Persona puzzle game. The bar stuff is similar to the S Link stuff in Persona. The block pushing levels are pure puzzle.

You're missing out on one of the greatest games of the generation!

Daimaou

I don't own it. All I've played of it is a rental and the demo. :p

I love puzzle games, but I'm kinda meh on adventure games.

I don't think I'd really call it an adventure game, it's closer to P3/P4 inside the limited scope of a bar.

It's not like you have to click around an environment to find items to combine so you can reach a key that's been washed down a storm drain or something like that.

Sophia

It's basically a Persona puzzle game. The bar stuff is similar to the S Link stuff in Persona. The block pushing levels are pure puzzle.

You're missing out on one of the greatest games of the generation!

Yup, I know what's in it, I already know the basic jist of the story too. Maybe I'll pick it up next time I get some spare money. It's on PSN right?

I usually shy away from adventure games because they're not very good investments, and I only have so much money...

^well it's not new territory for Bill Cosby. Not all KEYEDS listen to da RAP Mu-Zik, Mr. Cosby.

Well don't fall into kodiak arrest about it.

Ya see, kids they listen to the rap, which gives them the brain damage. With their hippin' and the hoppin' and the pippin' and the poppin' so they don't know what the jazz is all about!

Jintor

No comment.

335.jpg

Defeated... in one strike...

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I am amazed that you guys know about Top Gear.

Is it well known in the US?

We've gotten a lot of British shows over here.

We even have a BBC America channel, but some things are edited for time due to them adding commercials.

Levito

Banned
Few of my friends are into Top Gear, I know next to nothing about it though.

Switch from Walter White to Daenerys, think this avatar is much better.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
And yet Nich's blog post about how they couldn't translate/release the PSP port of Eternal Punishment isn't up yet. *hulk smash*

Maybe tomorrow, but I'm still angry over that.
Angry enough to buy EP PSX because goddamn it I need to play EP and I'll support Atlus US for at least releasing it somehow. :|
I want my P2:EP PSP!

cj_iwakura

And yet Nich's blog post about how they couldn't translate/release the PSP port of Eternal Punishment isn't up yet. *hulk smash*

Maybe tomorrow, but I'm still angry over that.
Angry enough to buy EP PSX because goddamn it I need to play EP and I'll support Atlus US for at least releasing it somehow. :|
I want my P2:EP PSP!

Eh, finish it then read the pastebin that translates Tatsuya's scenario and its effectively the same thing. The original is still a phenomenal game.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Eh, finish it then read the pastebin that translates Tatsuya's scenario and its effectively the same thing. The original is still a phenomenal game.

I played the fantranslation of Innocent Sin before the IS localization so I already know the P2 series was amazing. I'm just angry that the only Persona game (one they localized, FFS) isn't able to be re-translated/ported to have 1-4 completely on one system (well, two with the case of P4).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom