• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daimaou

You could make a case for Katherine being far too controlling. Kind of a Law/Chaos thing.

You could, but I just found the Chaos choices to be really insufferable to the point of off putting.

To expound a bit, a certain amount of selfishness and narcissism is healthy, but there are limits.

cj_iwakura

Seven trophies left to go for a Catherine plat.
Finish the True Rapunzel(stages 65-128), all golds on hard(D:), and the other five endings.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
superior Catherine hair
tumblr_mi9pymrxkq1r569y6o1_500.jpg

Levito

Banned
That Catherine design does look better than the final one for sure.

Had no idea they'd srcapped the Gamebryo engine for P5, weird to think Catherine is on the same engine as Morrowind and Oblivion.

How big is the team that works on the Persona games?

FluxWaveZ

Spoilerish official Catherine art. (True Cheater ending)

I did all of the endings and my favorite by far is True Freedom. Everyone's all happy in the True Lovers ending, but True Freedom speaks more to how I would handle Vincent's situation and how I think he would as well.

How big is the team that works on the Persona games?

If we are to assume all of the Persona 4 staff credits (minus Atlus USA) are part of the Persona Team, I guess it'd be something like 110 people or so?

Sophia

That would make a great cameo demon party member in SMT IV or a Persona in Persona 5

Yama Clan/Lovers Arcana!

If we are to assume all of the Persona 4 staff credits (minus Atlus USA) are part of the Persona Team, I guess it'd be something like 110 people or so?

Number doesn't seem that high for one team. Although we know they have two teams (Team Maniax and Team Persona), so there's probably a decent amount of people.

Actually on recount, 120ish people or so sounds right.

Sophia

Wouldn't a Death Demifiend, a Hunger Serph, a Heirophant Gotou, a Chariot Raidou or a World Aleph but so cool?

Raidou and Gotou should only show up as themselves tho, they're too badass to be mere Personae.

Death really fits the arcana of the Demi-fiend really well, given what his game is all about.

Raidou and Gotou should only show up as themselves tho, they're too badass to be mere Personae.

Death really fits the arcana of the Demi-fiend really well, given what his game is all about.

Actually, I'd assume the modern Kuzunohas are still around somewhere, as we met Kyoji in one P game already. Gotou could still be around, guarding the Raidou.

Sophia

I got my Playstation Vita on Christmas Day.

Two months later I've finished a 70 hour RPG (Persona 4), and am on track to finish another 60 hour RPG. (Persona 3)

I need a life.

Two months later I've finished a 70 hour RPG (Persona 4), and am on track to finish another 60 hour RPG. (Persona 3)

I need a life.

Remember how last night I said I could make P4G last another 100 hours where I am in the game, January? part of me wasn't kidding....

Daimaou

I need a life.

I also got my Vita for Christmas. I played P4G for 3 weeks straight and beat it twice. So don't feel too badly, you're not alone.

Sophia

Remember how last night I said I could make P4G last another 100 hours where I am in the game, January? part of me wasn't kidding....

Tell me about it, I could still do second playthroughs on both games. O_O

Actually, I'm making pretty good progress on P3P's social links. I don't think I'm gonna max all the links out tho.

Tell me about it, I could still do second playthroughs on both games. O_O

Actually, I'm making pretty good progress on P3P's social links. I don't think I'm gonna max all the links out tho.

And after the initial disappointment of P2EP bein PS1 and not PSP, honestly, I can't wait and beat the game on both character routes and do the ex dungeon node and crush the ultimate bonus boss

Levito

Banned
I bought my Vita a day after I found out I won that Dtiod dance contest, I still haven't even played P4:G yet. 70-100 RPG's I've beaten twice already are quite the time investment, especially with new games coming out all the time.

That said I really should start a P4:G playthrough.

I need a life.

I got my Vita for Christmas alongside P3P (I had purchased Golden earlier since I was already planning on getting the Vita

I beat P3P in two weeks, and Golden in 2-3 weeks after that.

I embrace it.

I bought my Vita a day after I found out I won that Dtiod dance contest, I still haven't even played P4:G yet. 70-100 RPG's I've beaten twice already are quite the time investment, especially with new games coming out all the time.

That said I really should start a P4:G playthrough.

Oh yea! That was you, haha! I wish I won something like that, though one time I won 80 dollars on scratch lotto, but I was very young and the 80 bucks all went towards pokemon card decks damn it.

Dantis

So I've just finished MG Rising.

Dynamic soundtrack. This is what Persona needs.

For the most part it just kicks in the vocals in when something significant happens. It's such a small touch, but it's really ace, and totally something I can imagine in a Persona game.

Example: Imagine if on the final battle on P3, it played Battle For Everyone's Souls, minus the opera singer. When you get to the final stage of the boss, the opera singer kicks in. Amazing feelings of amazingness are felt.

FluxWaveZ

The final form of Persona 4's boss needed that the most. It's weird when the player's practically just started the battle and the music eventually becomes so triumphant just to loop back to its low point again.

So I've just finished MG Rising.

Dynamic soundtrack. This is what Persona needs.

For the most part it just kicks in the vocals in when something significant happens. It's such a small touch, but it's really ace, and totally something I can imagine in a Persona game.

Example: Imagine if on the final battle on P3, it played Battle For Everyone's Souls, minus the opera singer. When you get to the final stage of the boss, the opera singer kicks in. Amazing feelings of amazingness are felt.

Again I wish every party member was able to punt a tank err I mean was relegated to a genre of music or an instrument and it would dynamically switch between different versions of the battle theme as they act to reflect this.

Dantis

Again I wish every party member was able to punt a take err I mean was relegated to a genre of music or an instrument and it would dynamically switch between different versions of the battle theme as they act to reflect this.

That would be way too erratic. It'd be changing every few seconds.

Noi

Oh shit, this question in Catherine.

"Could you marry the perfect... robot?"

>Is it... fully functional?
I don't do robots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom