• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PES 2008 Wii - hold Z and shake the nunchuck to headbutt Materazzi in the chest

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Khanage said:
OMG that last game was awesome!!!:D

Our best yet I think... plus I won!!!:lol

Yup. But Id say we are on par. So lets see who wins in the tournament =p If we meet ;)
I kinda feel like on of the two players in the first Pokemon. Do you want to be Red oder Blue? :lol

That game was like a clash of Titans!!!

Totally. There was two times when you scored and I just scored right back xD I took the ball and throw it with all my might into your goal. You have no idea how I was grinning the whole game :D

You dont need 5 games in row if you start with such a game. Enough for now :lol

Khanage

Toma said:
Yup. But Id say we are on par. So lets see who wins in the tournament =p If we meet ;)
I kinda feel like on of the two players in the first Pokemon. Do you want to be Red oder Blue? :lol

I don't know.... I did have like 2/3rds possession!:D

I kid... I kid... That was the best game I've played on this version yet!

I'll be red pokemon trainer!!!:lol

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Khanage said:
I don't know.... I did have like 2/3rds possession!:D

I kid... I kid... That was the best game I've played on this version yet!

I'll be red pokemon trainer!!!:lol

Yup youre right. But thats because youre playing the ball the whole time from left to right and back and forth >__> I am mostly waiting for my counter and straightly run and play my way to your goal. Then you have the ball again... =p

Okay then... Red. You wont have it easy on your way to win the pokemon league :D

btw. 16 players would be nice. Anyone thinking we could get 16 players together in europe?

Khanage said:
Definitely... My hands were shaking from the buzz of that game in and after it!:lol

I wish we could have recorded that match =(

Khanage

I hope every game is like that last one

KHANAGE - ENGLAND 6 - 4 ENGLAND - TOMA

Just hope my nerves can handle it!:lol

Toma

Khanage said:
I hope every game is like that last one

KHANAGE - ENGLAND 6 - 4 ENGLAND - TOMA

Just hope my nerves can handle it!:lol

Btw. I also think its due to the fact that we made us "rivals" that we are THAT excited about these games ;) We would have enjoyed them anyway but I wouldnt have grinned all the time if Id had the last match to an anonymous player online

Khanage

Toma said:
I wish we could have recorded that match =(

Definitely! It would be so awesome if they had a feature like in halo 3, where you can watch your games after. But it's never going to happen on the wii with its 512MB storage capacity!

Tournament wise... I think we will be able to get 16 players

Khanage

Toma said:
Btw. I also think its due to the fact that we made us "rivals" that we are THAT excited about these games ;) We would have enjoyed them anyway but I wouldnt have grinned all the time if Id had the last match to an anonymous player online

True... When I scored, I was like take that BITCH!!!:lol

Don't normally do that to anonymous players online!

Toma

Khanage said:
True... When I scored, I was like take that BITCH!!!:lol

Don't normally do that to anonymous players online!

You did? :-o

=(

I did too =p Good that there is no voice chat. I definitely didnt mean what I was saying :lol

Khanage

Toma said:
You did? :-o

=(

I did too =p Good that there is no voice chat. I definitely didnt mean what I was saying :lol

Me neither... It was just the standard trash talk I do when I get competitive!:D

Toma

Khanage said:
Me neither... It was just the standard trash talk I do when I get competitive!:D

Damn I thought youd mention my new avatar in your next post =p

kurosawa

hey guys, sorry but enough is enough.
to prevent you from saying those things I'll have to not let you score a goal in the tournament...
cool0026.gif

Toma

kurosawa said:
hey guys, sorry but enough is enough.
to prevent you from saying those things I'll have to not let you score a goal in the tournament...
cool0026.gif

There are just 2 pokemon trainer who really are able to win the league. RED and BLUE.
Are you... Prof Oak??? to show us that we arent as good as we think we are? To tell us we arent yet ready to be number one? :-o

Toma

Khanage said:
Sorry Toma, I've just realised! Was being a bit slow! I'll get you blue pokemon trainer!

Just call me BLUE, RED.

Toma is fine too =p

Looking forward to our next match =)

maxmars

Who's Ruie online?

I went into my first match knowing it was going to be intense, but not this much! :lol

By the way, there was definitely some lag on certain moments. But it was great nonetheless.. When I saw your attacker all alone in the middle of the small area I knew what was going to happen! :lol :lol

Khanage

maxmars said:
Who's Ruie online?

I went into my first match knowing it was going to be intense, but not this much! :lol

By the way, there was definitely some lag on certain moments. But it was great nonetheless.. When I saw your attacker all alone in the middle of the small area I knew what was going to happen! :lol :lol

Online he is kurosawa

Khanage

Good games Kurosawa!

First was real good... 2nd was really laggy near the beginning!

What happened in the 3rd and 4th game? Never seen that much lag, and also never had two dropped games in a row...

Khanage 3 - 1 Kurosawa

Khanage 5 - 2 Kurosawa

kurosawa

I think my connection went down on those two matches, Khanage.

I'm starting to get a hang on England. I'll meet you online :D

kurosawa

maxmars said:
Who's Ruie online?

:) nice match maxmars. you're ready for the heavy gaffers here :D

kurosawa

sorry Khanage, but I had to leave. Great matches! :)

I laughed when my player hit the post with your keeper out, but YOU DID A BENDTNER! :lol :lol :lol

Khanage

Nice games again Kurosawa!

Still laggy in bits... but a lot better than before!

Khanage (England) 2 - 1 (England) Kurosawa

Khanage (England) 1 - 3 (England) Kurosawa

Khanage (England) 3 - 1 (England) Kurosawa

That 2nd game I was robbed!:lol
I had so many chances... In the box.. outside the box... All of them went wide of the post! I was swearing sooo much in that game!

Khanage

kurosawa said:
sorry Khanage, but I had to leave. Great matches! :)

I laughed when my player hit the post with your keeper out, but YOU DID A BENDTNER! :lol :lol :lol

I know! I was like... What the fuck both times!:lol

kurosawa

Khanage said:
Nice games again Kurosawa!

Still laggy in bits... but a lot better than before!

Khanage (England) 2 - 1 (England) Kurosawa

Khanage (England) 1 - 3 (England) Kurosawa

Khanage (England) 3 - 1 (England) Kurosawa

That 2nd game I was robbed!:lol
I had so many chances... In the box.. outside the box... All of them went wide of the post! I was swearing sooo much in that game!

yeah, the 2nd game was a lagfest at times.
I have to break your runs through the middle of my defense. that's killing me :|

edit: for those of you that not know what a bendtner is: http://youtube.com/watch?v=kawe0WxbRK8

Khanage

kurosawa said:
yeah, the 2nd game was a lagfest at times.
I have to break your runs through the middle of my defense. that's killing me :|

edit: for those of you that not know what a bendtner is: http://youtube.com/watch?v=kawe0WxbRK8

ok... I'll start doing runs down the wing:D
What I need to do is translate all that possession I get into more goals... My accuracy is not so great, and unlike previous pro evos there is no way to add it to your shot...

And that clip is too funny!:lol

Evenflow

Evenflow
2105 8573 7565
North America
USA

Might as well jump in on this since whenever I search for random it's pretty difficult. I'm adding everyone listed in NA. I don't think I'm very good yet, but who knows

maxmars

kurosawa said:
:) nice match maxmars. you're ready for the heavy gaffers here :D

To be fair, I don't think the match was on equal ground, France is quite a bit better than Portugal, but

a) I guessed you chose Portugal because you were good with it
b) I am not much into football so one or the other were pretty much the same to me. I knew Italy and France were the finalists of the world championship so I just chose one of those two

One thing that really impressed me is the quality of the players. I am currently struggling with two stars / three stars players on the Champions Road against 4s and 5s.

Having five stars players as reserves was really mind boggling. :lol

kurosawa

maxmars said:
To be fair, I don't think the match was on equal ground, France is quite a bit better than Portugal, but

a) I guessed you chose Portugal because you were good with it

Portugal is my country! :)
And my club team i can't use because it's not on PES Wii :(
I hope there could be a patch like in the other consoles for the portuguese league.

maxmars

kurosawa said:
Portugal is my country! :)
And my club team i can't use because it's not on PES Wii :(
I hope there could be a patch like in the other consoles for the portuguese league.

Ahh so you're a fan. Good thing then you weren't born in Liechtenstein or some other football-impaired country. :lol

Chimkey

Good games kurosawa, couldnt handle u first game with italy, u were pulling my defense all over the place! Havent found a team i feel comfortable with yet so am just swapping through the good teams. What was your keeper doing 2nd game for that 2nd goal?

kurosawa

Chimkey said:
Good games kurosawa, couldnt handle u first game with italy, u were pulling my defense all over the place! Havent found a team i feel comfortable with yet so am just swapping through the good teams. What was your keeper doing 2nd game for that 2nd goal?

don't you dare mocking my keeper! :D

yeah, every team has its pros and cons and we have to adapt to it. i think we are building a good set of gamers here :)

Toma

still there? ^^

Not that I heard any bells ringing =p But it never hurts to ask :D

Model 500

UKFO
Code: 2964 8627 7401
Region: Europe

Added everyone from EU, hope to play with you soon :) I try to stick with playing as Finland, unless I'll get destroyed too often!

Toma

Model 500 said:
UKFO
Code: 2964 8627 7401
Region: Europe

Added everyone from EU, hope to play with you soon :) I try to stick with playing as Finland, unless I'll get destroyed too often!

I tried sticking with Germany >_> And got badly crushed by players on an equal level. Dont want to be mean or anything but I think germany is a few tackles better than finland and as soon as i swapped teams I was magically on par.
Just as advice if you wonder too much why you keep losing. As I did :lol

I will add you now btw. So if you want to get on a match just tell me =)

Toma

Well are you around long enough? ^^
Have to settle some stuff with a friend. Guess about midnight (in an hour) I should have enough time to spare =)

Edit. MIdnight + 1

01:00 was the time i meant.

Khanage

Yeah should be... Just post on the forum when you feel you are ready to face me...:D

Edit: Might be around for 01:00, just let me know...

Toma

20 minutes. time's running.

Top Bottom