• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PES 2015 - Pro Evolution Soccer |OT| The cycle is dead - Long live the King

AlexBasch

I feel kinda stuck in myClub. Haven't won any championship and can't get gold coins either, so I'm stuck playing games and renewing contracts. What happens if you're out of cash? :|

dhlt25

at this point after ~10hrs in the PC version I'm not sure why everyone think the game is good. Keep in mind I only buy football game to play exhibition with A.I or my friend so this is purely about the gameplay. On the PC i still get stutter sometimes even in offline mode which is unacceptable. The physic is super wonky, sometimes player would run and randomly stumble onto each other. Every goal keeper behave the same way. Shooting feels sluggish compared to previous games. The ref is a joke, sliding tackle someone when they don't have the ball results in nothing. Sometimes I get card after the play is over for some tackle happened 5 minutes before hand. Pressuring also doesn't work anymore, the only way to win ball is by interception or tackle. Really disappointed with the PC release. I guess it's really good on console or something.

LAM09

at this point after ~10hrs in the PC version I'm not sure why everyone think the game is good. Keep in mind I only buy football game to play exhibition with A.I or my friend so this is purely about the gameplay. On the PC i still get stutter sometimes even in offline mode which is unacceptable. The physic is super wonky, sometimes player would run and randomly stumble onto each other. Every goal keeper behave the same way. Shooting feels sluggish compared to previous games. The ref is a joke, sliding tackle someone when they don't have the ball results in nothing. Sometimes I get card after the play is over for some tackle happened 5 minutes before hand. Pressuring also doesn't work anymore, the only way to win ball is by interception or tackle. Really disappointed with the PC release. I guess it's really good on console or something.

Judge the game on current gen consoles.

Hasney

PC version is completley different thanks to Konami, they fucked that one. Hopefully next year's is on equal footing.

dhlt25

PC version is completley different thanks to Konami, they fucked that one. Hopefully next year's is on equal footing.

really? wow, then they flat out lied to PC user then. I remembered they saying that the only thing different between next-gen version and PC is the lighting. They won't be getting my money next year for sure, fuck that bullshit.

PSN: ClancySolis ...playing a bit when i get a chance...still not got to grips with it, but it's hella fun. Playing MyClub mostly.
Badly :)

jengo

Sorry if it's been covered already, but is there a way to view the stat growth of players in Master League? I miss the line graphs showing progress and decline to help identify the training regiments to use, etc. The discovery of "no-name" diamonds in the rough in the early game and grooming them was the best part of ML to me in the PS2 days. After 2-3 seasons I'd have built the team with its actual roster (replacing the default team) plus some dream signings.

Also is the "heat map" from myClub in ML somehow? Again, the old school glowing lines showing the strongest passing connections between players was great...

Elfish

I'm just struggling to get a winning streak, I need a better striker then Berbatov.
I think he shoots at the goal with two left feet, he misses open chances or else my aiming sucks pretty badly :p
And you have to get really lucky to pull out a black ball and get a 80+ player.
Berbatov has 81 though he is my only 80+ rated player in my squad.

And what is it with those bad teams with +/- 60 teamspirit that have ronaldo as a striker?

I love the gameplay but Myclub is not easy to begin with.

What is a good formation to begin with? I've got 4222 and a 4231 at the moment.

Playing it on my PS4, PSN = Elfish

Hasney

I'm just struggling to get a winning streak, I need a better striker then Berbatov.
I think he shoots at the goal with two left feet, he misses open chances or else my aiming sucks pretty badly :p
And you have to get really lucky to pull out a black ball and get a 80+ player.
Berbatov has 81 though he is my only 80+ rated player in my squad.

And what is it with those bad teams with +/- 60 teamspirit that have ronaldo as a striker?

I love the gameplay but Myclub is not easy to begin with.

What is a good formation to begin with? I've got 4222 and a 4231 at the moment.

I play 4222 but I edit player positions before kick-off to make it more of a diamond so I've got Toure as a box to box CDM and someone else doing CAM.

admartian

I love constructing goals wiht this game. Much more satsifying than FIFA with that regard.

Getting used to the defending, but overall I feel like it's a better representation of football (on the pitch).

heringer

Hey guys, how is the PC version? I know the graphics are worse thannPS4, but is the gameplay the same?

Are there any recommended mods and patches for me to install?

Steam version is fine?

LAM09

A new update has been released. Going by the notes, it's mainly to do with myClub fixes. Transfers aren't gonna be updated till next month by the look of things. Unacceptable to be honest.

A new update has been released. Going by the notes, it's mainly to do with myClub fixes. Transfers aren't gonna be updated till next month by the look of things. Unacceptable to be honest.

I was expecting something more interesting than that for a two and a half gig download on PS4.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
So I am preparing for the monthly cup that is held this saturday. I got my sim team to league 3 already and am now working on my real play team. Currently league 4 with 2 wins out of 2 matches and I need 20 points out of 10.

Wish me luck guys, I probably dont stand a chance on saturday, but considering that just partcipating gives 27k coins, I dont want to pass up on that :p

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I assume you mean GP and not the MyClub coins? Either way, I'm down. On a 20 match undefeated streak in Sim.

Oh yeah, sorry. GP. Still pretty neat.

Hasney

Oh yeah, sorry. GP. Still pretty neat.

Yeah, will get my stars contracts sorted for a while at least!

Playing with RVP and Robben up front now with Schweinsteiger behind them, Ozil on the left, Gotze on the right and Yaya Toure anchoring the midfield. Seems to work really well.

Toma

Apparently, Ibrahimovic couldnt be obtained in the last pack. so they reimbursed everyone the GP spent on the CL2 packs, I just received 70k GP :D

Sweet, now to wait for their next CL offer to spend it on.

Hasney

Oh nice. Wonder if I got anything since I only did the reward pack for winning the offline competition.

Due to a freak accident (flush on my toilet snapped off as I went to flush it slicing my thumb pretty bad), I'm only in the sim league tomorrow now I think....

Toma

Draw, draw and victory was my best result in the Legends cup thing, rank 160 (of 560) at the moment. Kinda surprised I actually managed to steal a few points, because seriously, some of those players are way too good :p

Toma

1.5x GP bonus for divsions games right now. Making contracts manageable.

Yeah, I got around 30-40k from it in the past few days. I am sitting at 150k now, but I dont even have that many stars to use atm. The only expensive player I have is Robben (92) and maybe Vidic (84).

Hasney

Yeah, I got around 30-40k from it in the past few days. I am sitting at 150k now, but I dont even have that many stars to use atm. The only expensive player I have is Robben (92) and maybe Vidic (84).

Heh, I'm now at the point where Xavi is on the bench, so it's costing me so much ;_;

LAM09

The new update will be out on the 12th March.

It will including three new stadiums, around 63 new player faces, and a few other things.

PES2015_DP4_Likenesses-EU.jpg

http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/pes-2015-data-pack-4-content-revealed-coming-12th-march/

feel

I wish they would stop with the faces for a bit and release a gameplay patch that addresses the huge AI issues and whatnot, the game is so close to being absolutely brilliant.

Hasney

Just had the maddest match I've had online. Had Ozil sent off in the 4th minute and eventually went down to 8 men. Conceded 2 bullshit penalties, one where the keeper jumps to catch the ball and the player challenges for a header. He didn't even go down, but the ref gave it. Second one I took the ball and got sent off... I then went on to concede a third which was justified.

Anyway, ended up winning 6-5

EDIT: Fucks sake, I wanted to save my Toure 40 yard winner. Not on the highlights.

I wish they would stop with the faces for a bit and release a gameplay patch that addresses the huge AI issues and whatnot, the game is so close to being absolutely brilliant.

Don't worry, the gameplay update is coming around Oct/Nov. Only problem is that we will have to pay 60 bucks for it.

LAM09

Nice list. I was thinking, if they take another 3 months to launch another pack it means we will get just one more. 2014 got a better support, didn't it?

They are building from the ground up this gen, so they are adding new faces and such bit by bit. I expect one more big update to add the new Copa Lib and possibly Copa Sud teams, but not sure beyond that. I'm also surprised all the Brazilian teams still don't have real players (they supposedly agreed a deal for the license).

Not sure what is happening on the patch front, though. Konami are always secretive when it comes to that.

Hasney

Huh, my match just got ruled null and given me a win because I went 4-1 up then the opponent just went mental and decided to spam own goals until the match abandoned. I didn't know you could do that.

Also, my players don't lose a contract and are back to full stamina. Feels good.

Top Bottom