• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PGC's Spoiler-Free (Can't read Japanese) Impressions :)

Eric-GCA

Banned
http://www.planetgamecube.com/impressions.cfm?action=profile&id=704

I know its only about a month and a half away from release over here, but still, it so is hard to wait. :(

Mario must depend on his fans in the crowd to fill up his star power meter, which fuels huge special attacks. The seats fill or empty depending on how impressive your moves are, and the battle stage can be upgraded if the crowd gets large enough, which will generate new interactive effects, such as fog machines, that make it harder for enemies to strike. For an extra boost of star power, there’s an appeal command, which is naturally more effective with larger crowds. Sometimes there will even be a heckler in the audience, and pressing X will cause Mario or his partner to run down there and kick out the spoilsport.
Hahaha, I see Mario kicks ass and takes names like Reggie now. :D

EDIT: LMAO I forgot to add the name of the game in the thread title. HAHA, I'm so out of it. And I never understood why a maker of a thread can't even edit his own title?

Top Bottom