• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phantom Breaker Battle Grounds |OT| Brawling ReVITAlized

bobawesome

Woo...100%. Now to uninstall. It's a shame that the game is so large as I need the precious space.

kinda unsure if I want to get this or not is there a lot of replay value in this game?

You unlock characters by beating the game on Normal and Hard and they play differently from one another. You've experienced 99% of what the game has to offer your first time through, though.

kinda unsure if I want to get this or not is there a lot of replay value in this game?
It is very repetitive, but I tend to replay beat em ups over and over. If the game is getting too easy, I start handicapping my character until I'm challenged again. Think of it as an arcade game.

The last two 'levels' of this game were so disappointing, especially the last battle/level.

I can't find anyone to play multiplayer or arena mode with either.. it's definitely fun to fight once you've upgraded your character though! I still recommend this game for the price.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this the very first game localized and published by 5pb outside Japan? Not the Vita version but the XBLA too? I long for the day the Vita version of Steins;Gate gets localized.

Shizuka

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this the very first game localized and published by 5pb outside Japan? Not the Vita version but the XBLA too? I long for the day the Vita version of Steins;Gate gets localized.

Developed, localized and published, yes.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Ended up getting it yesterday. Add me (Jotamide) if you wanna play co-op.

Top Bottom