• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that don't make you laugh but are still cool

Ashes

Banned
00bRd.gif

ha ha.

So awesome.

tumblr_mfrixfwTKz1qk054jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8rmwkyYnB1qzvza8.jpg

tumblr_m821f5iU4e1ryse89o1_500.jpg

A wedding photographer took this picture from a rooftop to get a bird’s eye view of a wedding in progress. Something seemed odd about the balcony in the top right portion of the photograph.

This is what the photographer found when they zoomed in.

Dead Man

tumblr_mfrixfwTKz1qk054jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8rmwkyYnB1qzvza8.jpg

tumblr_m821f5iU4e1ryse89o1_500.jpg

A wedding photographer took this picture from a rooftop to get a bird’s eye view of a wedding in progress. Something seemed odd about the balcony in the top right portion of the photograph.

This is what the photographer found when they zoomed in.

You sure you didn't want the creepy pics thread?

way more

ha ha.

So awesome.

It's started. I give it 4 weeks before this thread is full of this crap.

And when you complain they just go, "but it's awesome to meeeeeeeeeee! Don't stifle my first amendment rights, I've got to express myself, like a soaring eagle."

Melchiah

ZW35z.jpg

This abandoned 100 year old church is what's left from what was the rail town of Sorrento, British Columbia. I was driving through this area late one night when I noticed a train in the distance approaching which outlined this structure in it's glow. I grabbed my camera and tripod I had with me and set up quickly in the farmer's field and took this photo just as the train was about to pass by. It was also snowing quite hard which gave body to the light beams shooting through the church.

UaVBw.jpg

© Karli Watson, York Minster in the fog.

nFdGJ.jpg

Winchester Mystery House
http://www.prairieghosts.com/winchester.html

Wikipedia:
The Winchester Mystery House is a well-known mansion in Northern California. It once was the personal residence of Sarah Winchester, the widow of gun magnate William Wirt Winchester. It was continuously under construction for 38 years and is reported to be haunted. It now serves as a tourist attraction. Under Winchester's day-to-day guidance, its "from-the-ground-up" construction proceeded around the clock, without interruption, from 1884 until her death on September 5, 1922, at which time work immediately ceased. The cost for such constant building has been estimated at about US $5.5 million (if paid in 1922; this would be equivalent to over $75 million in 2012).

The Queen Anne Style Victorian mansion is renowned for its size and utter lack of any master building plan. According to popular belief, Winchester thought the house was haunted by the ghosts of the people who fell victim to Winchester rifles, and that only continuous construction would appease them. It is located at 525 South Winchester Blvd. in San Jose, California.

Top Bottom