• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that don't make you laugh but are still cool

That is badass. But probably not quite as slick the other way, surely it would leave some puddles on the surface once it became the floor again?

Kinyou

Except for the fact that he is obviously bending his knees and Monaghan/Body are 5'7" and McKellen is 5'11"
downloadpgu7a.jpg

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
That is badass. But probably not quite as slick the other way, surely it would leave some puddles on the surface once it became the floor again?

Having seen "O" from Cirque Du Soleil, I'm positive you could do it without leaving residual water. That is an amazing wet and dry stage setup.

Girsej

Not really cool but it makes you think about the power of nuclear weapons. It was extremely humbling walking around there...

XUf6dl.jpg

K3UdTl.jpg

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Übermatik;46074035 said:
Is this in Manchester? There's a guy there who looks like this that sits outside the shopping center with a whistle.

It is - I've seen him in Market Street before piping away.

As if BackwardsLegsSkateboardMan has made it onto GAF. I'm sure he was predicted some years before by the artist, Lowry. (as far as my knowledge of shop-fronts and chewing gum stains, that is indeed Market St of Manchester, outside the TK MAXX)

XGzX4.jpg

I wonder why he even has a recorder. I know it's the universal instrument of the homeless or ill but one look at the guy will let you know if you want to spare him some change. He doesn't need to whistle endlessly with no musical talent to grab your attention! Oh god, when he rolls down the road. Truly terrifying stuff. I feel sorry for him nonetheless though. Poor man.

Melchiah

iak9P.jpg

‘Levada do Caldeirão do Inferno’ (the Cauldron of Hell) canyon, Madeira Island, Portugal.

l8GXn.jpg

A foggy sunday morning in Casterton, Victoria, Australia.

07K3T.jpg

© Galina Kuznetsova

0JK42.jpg

Sat Nav Gone Horribly Wrong, © James Kriszyk

LHfP8.jpg

Super Moon over Norway, 19th March 2011, © Sigurd Rage

Top Bottom