• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that don't make you laugh but are still cool

5193tg9gvFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

It's more a person standing in place waving two flashlights in both hands, then he steps forward and does it again and again and all the images are ghosted on top of each other.

Except it definitely looks like they're linked together completely. If what you said was the case then they'd all be separate and you couldn't follow one from the right all the way until it exits to the left. I'd say it's more along the lines of the person running, except there's still some confusion as to why there's practically no visible body.

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
Except it definitely looks like they're linked together completely. If what you said was the case then they'd all be separate and you couldn't follow one from the right all the way until it exits to the left. I'd say it's more along the lines of the person running, except there's still some confusion as to why there's practically no visible body.

Surely just an artefact of the way the images have been laid over the top of each other?

Surely just an artefact of the way the images have been laid over the top of each other?

I assume the same thing but in my mind I wonder why the lighting doesn't seem to see the same sort of degradation due to some sort of layering. Near the center of the image there's practically nothing seen of the person, especially their lower half. Yet the lighting is still quite bright. Perhaps the lighting would be much brighter in its original form and due to layering it's dimmer and what we see? Tough to say, I guess. Still, I believe that's why my mind has a tough time with it because I have to reason with myself that there was some extra work due to some post-processing or something to remove as much of the body from the image.

I'm likely just over thinking it. It's fun to watch, regardless.

EdmondD

That gif reminds me of my dogs. They are Italian Greyhounds so they are super fast. Whenever there is food they go crazy and start running around.

aganu

Off-topic, but as a new member here I have just learned by accident that in order to jump directly to the new posts in a thread, you have to click on the neogaf orange icon next to the thread title! It saves you from scrolling down the pics you've already seen and should be very useful if you're a regular visitor. :)

m3k

Off-topic, but as a new member here I have just learned by accident that in order to jump directly to the new posts in a thread, you have to click on the neogaf orange icon next to the thread title! It saves you from scrolling down the pics you've already seen and should be very useful if you're a regular visitor. :)

lol if only juniors could make threads

good luck aganu

Top Bottom