• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that don't make you laugh but are still cool

way more

joeyjoejoeshabadoo said:
Not as dramatic but frog legs do the same thing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YZJt_Bw3eo

It's barely even the same seeing as the legs aren't still connected to the recently skinned head/brain.

Kylehimself said:
Culture be damned. The Japanese just need to settle for McDonald's like the rest of us.

Given the choice of McDonalds for life or being forced to torture all my food to death I don't know what I would choose.

Melchiah

BUB0n.jpg

qFkcJ.jpg

S087g.jpg

watatatow said:

I don't get the warp stove.

For the pizza slicer, you still need the initial cut and then you can only cut through the right.

Nice bed / desk combo. On GAF while off the bed. Pretty much what I do.

Toasting bread while cuting it ? Light saber ?

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
UnluckyKate said:
I don't get the warp stove.

For the pizza slicer, you still need the initial cut and then you can only cut through the right.

wrap stove...

The pizza slicer... oh, totally misinterpreted what I was looking at... I guess you could just keep cutting all around? Weird.

The toast/knife thing is from Hitchhiker's Guide movie.

Gui_PT

RyanardoDaVinci said:
This is cool and all but who has rooms with 15ft ceilings? Am I supposed to crawl into the closet and duck when climbing up to the bed?

The idea is killer and I would have loved something like it as a kid.

Buzz.jpg

RyanardoDaVinci said:
This is cool and all but who has rooms with 15ft ceilings? Am I supposed to crawl into the closet and duck when climbing up to the bed?

The idea is killer and I would have loved something like it as a kid.
Actually everything looks like it's miniature to me. That chair is tiny.

Deadlock

Lots of people in Germany buy fresh unsliced bread and use a machine such as this:

3QjbE.jpg

And use it for bread such as this:

peMVp.jpg

for example

zychi

Banned
AbsoluteZero said:
Is that some sort of disease?
short anime, where a character hits a meteor or something(been awhile since ive watched it) with a guitar in the same way the kid is standing on top of the mtn with a bat.

Top Bottom