• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that don't make you laugh but are still cool

luL8L.jpg

Kozak

Banned
Deadlock said:
Lots of people in Germany buy fresh unsliced bread and use a machine such as this:

3QjbE.jpg

And use it for bread such as this:

peMVp.jpg

for example

Yup I think in most of the European countries unsliced bread is more popular. I don't think loafs are all too popular in eastern Europe/West Asia either.

UrbanRats

Kozak said:
Yup I think in most of the European countries unsliced bread is more popular. I don't think loafs are all too popular in eastern Europe/West Asia either.
Yep, this is the norm in Italy:
pane.jpg

not this:
loaf_of_bread.jpg

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Yeah, they're trick glasses with progressively larger cylinders built into their centers. I couldn't find a specific image of it, but you can google "multum in parvo" for plenty of examples.

Gvaz

Banned
Cosmic Bus said:
Yeah, they're trick glasses with progressively larger cylinders built into their centers. I couldn't find a specific image of it, but you can google "multum in parvo" for plenty of examples.
You can kind of see them if you look hard enough.

soultron

Banned
Gvaz said:
You can kind of see them if you look hard enough.
Look when the smallest glass is being filled, at the end of the animation loop. It's easy to see the inner cylinder in the largest glass in this part.

Nice find, Cosmic.

Gvaz

Banned
soultron said:
Look when the smallest glass is being filled, at the end of the animation loop. It's easy to see the inner cylinder in the largest glass in this part.

Nice find, Cosmic.
You mean the largest glass. Look for when she goes to pour it and shifts her hand, the glass on the other side doesn't distort as it should, there is a thing blocking the path (a cylinder shape inside the cup)

I think those pokemon look awesome, I would love for a more mature remake of pokemon with them looking like that.

They do seem to have gone out of their way to make some look freakish even when they shouldn't, like Oddish and the Togepi but overall I love it.

so how do those cylinders explain how the contents of the top one, which used to be the same as the smallest one, can suddenly fill all of them?

dudeworld

Maleficence said:
Is that a viral? Pretty cool, but why is the kid wearing an ankle monitor?

surf board leash. in real life, it's so they can stay with their board. help's them stay afloat after a fall and not lose their board

Dragoon X Omega said:
This always fascinate me.

http://i.imgur.com/3LJRl.gif[IMG]

Also click this link for another amazing universe picture because I don't want to post it because the picture if H-U-G-E!

[url]http://i.imgur.com/aPhBS.jpg[/url][/QUOTE]
My mind just exploded. I knew Betelgeuse was big, and I knew Canis Majoris was bigger... But goddamn.

Top Bottom