• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that don't make you laugh but are still cool

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Mik2121 said:
Man, is a mod ever going to change the thread title? It always bugs me so much :S

my mind auto corrected it everyday...

Not a pic, but:

7H15 M3554G3 53RV35 7O PR0V3 H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N D0 4M4Z1NG 7H1NG5! 1MPR3551V3 7H1NG5! 1N 7H3 B3G1NN1NG 17 WA5 H4RD BU7 N0W, 0N 7H15 LIN3 Y0UR M1ND 1S R34D1NG 17 4U70M471C4LLY W17H0U7 3V3N 7H1NK1NG 4B0U7 17, B3 PROUD! 0NLY C3R741N P30PL3 C4N R3AD 7H15.

MrBig said:
I never noticed it until someone pointed it out but now that it's gone I still read it as if its there :lol

What did it say before? I never noticed a typo and am now intrigued. Intrigued, I say!

opusink

Neo Member
14kcvvo.gif

9qftci.gif

1313572342457_1313812792.gif

MetalAlien said:
Cool video. Strange sound in Kiev on August 11th 2011. Yes there is a stupid Ad you have to wait for but it sounds like the tripods from War Of the Worlds. Anyone know what it really is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5H7XNSN_Hs

Jesus christ, I would be terrified if I heard this outside my window.
Could be a million things but I would doubt that it would be anything good.

(see all the ifs? I don't care if it's fake or real)

I'm sorry, what was the thread title typo? Put it in spoilers if you must :p

Also, to the person who posted the OCD pictures with cars, that letter soup and such... MOAR PLEASE.

X26

Banned
Fernando Rocker said:
Not a pic, but:

7H15 M3554G3 53RV35 7O PR0V3 H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N D0 4M4Z1NG 7H1NG5! 1MPR3551V3 7H1NG5! 1N 7H3 B3G1NN1NG 17 WA5 H4RD BU7 N0W, 0N 7H15 LIN3 Y0UR M1ND 1S R34D1NG 17 4U70M471C4LLY W17H0U7 3V3N 7H1NK1NG 4B0U7 17, B3 PROUD! 0NLY C3R741N P30PL3 C4N R3AD 7H15.

kidna lkie how as lnog as the fsrit and lsat lteter rmaein in the crrocet psitooin you can raed jmbueld gragbae lkie tihs wtih esae

-bakalhau- said:

Also, to the person who posted the OCD pictures with cars, that letter soup and such... MOAR PLEASE.

there was an extra you i think

if you didn't notice it you might have all kinds of learning disabilities

_Isaac

-bakalhau- said:

I think it was something like "Pics that don't you make you laugh but are still cool."

Mik2121

pappe said:
0COQ7.jpg

where is this???

sorry if already asked
Singapore's Marina Bay Sands.

The hotel is HUGE. I took some pics a couple days ago (I'm staying in Singapore until the 5th of October), I'll post some later. Though if you go to Google you'll find better ones, but whatever :p

I'm lucky I live at some 20 mins by walk from it, so I can go take a look every now and then :D

pappe said:
0COQ7.jpg

where is this???

sorry if already asked

Marina Bay Sands Hotel. $4-5 Billion to construct; earned back in a year :). I stayed there for 3 nights about a month ago. It was fucking awesome. Singapore is a really great place.

Mik2121

eso76 said:
tried tineye to no avail.
i need to know where this is
Heaven’s Gate

This is the Tianmen Cave in China, which literally translates as the “Gate to Heaven”; however, it’s not fully a cave, but rather a colossal natural arch…

Use Google's image search (ala tineye, but with the strength of Google!).

pappe

Singapore

The hotel is HUGE. I took some pics a couple days ago (I'm staying in Singapore until the 5th of October), I'll post some later. Though if you go to Google you'll find better ones, but whatever :p

I'm lucky I live at some 20 mins by walk from it, so I can go take a look every now and then :D

Marina Bay Sands Hotel. $4-5 Billion to construct; earned back in a year :). I stayed there for 3 nights about a month ago. It was fucking awesome. Singapore is a really great place.

thanks guys .... added to places to visit :)

was hoping this was in australia as am planning to go down there this december on my honeymoon :)

_Isaac said:
I think it was something like "Pics that don't you make you laugh but are still cool."

I could swear that was fixed the last (first?) time it came up and people freaked out :D

Now I think some mod is just playing mind games with us. The real original title probably was correct all along!

Retro

eso76 said:
tried tineye to no avail.
i need to know where this is

As Mik2121 said, it's Tianmen Cave in China.

33tgewk.jpg

24pkz12.jpg

It's in the Wulingyuan Historical Site. It's becoming a popular tourist destination since Avatar came out, as I'm sure you can see why;

20adhz7.jpg

fvk1vm.jpg

Mik2121 said:

skypark-swimming-pool-at-marina-bay-sands-hotel-singapore.jpg

em-11.jpeg

light-show-marina-bay-sands-singapore-merlion.jpg

marina-bay-sands-5.jpg

Top Bottom