• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

DD

I just don't get it what should be funny about this? It's absolutely horrible and disgusting.

Kendall-Jenner-Pepsi-Pulled-Ad.gif

FUME5

I just don't get it what should be funny about this? It's absolutely horrible and disgusting.

Man, moving to Community really ruined this once-funny thread idea.

For shame, guys.

Seriously, the previous page was gross and fucked up.

1 – Don't complain about specific posts or posters being shit / unfunny, except if he's called komplanen.
2 – This thread is shit / unfunny. Talk with FortuneFaded if you're confused, or deal with it.
3 – No explicit violence or nudity is allowed, except in case of hot Asian girls called Panda Pedinte.

Wow DD, you even managed to shit up the rules.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

DD

1 – Don’t complain about specific posts or posters being shit / unfunny, except if he’s called komplanen.
2 – This thread is shit / unfunny. Talk with FortuneFaded if you’re confused, or deal with it.
3 – No explicit violence or nudity is allowed, except in case of hot Asian girls called Panda Pedinte.

Wow DD, you even managed to shit up the rules.

Shiting things is what I do best, FUME5-kun. :3

sXHW323.gif

BzpVdPY.gif

Top Bottom