• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

096dDsU.jpg

SJRB

Gold Member
NnRyCE3.jpg

This is actually true, colleague of mine did it yesterday and half the office looked like the guys in that last panel.

For some reason it's weird to apply deodorant in public.

ls8cdbf.gif

NnRyCE3.jpg

This is actually true, colleague of mine did it yesterday and half the office looked like the guys in that last panel.

I don't remember people looking weirdly when it happens in my country, maybe it's a cultural thing.

NnRyCE3.jpg

Why does one character look realistic while everyone else is deformed? Is this like the Twilight Zone episode where people that we people consider beautiful are seen as ugly by other characters?

How deep does this comic go? Where can I go to learn more about its lore?

komplanen

I just hope the moderators don't discover that
DD
is my alt account.

Then I hope I have provided equal amounts of love and attention to both halves of my best friend :-3

Now if only Über and Phoenixyz were the same person as well then all six of us could have a threesome.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Top Bottom