• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Tall4Life

Dog racists are everywhere smh

Takes one to know one

EDIT: ah fuck top of the page, I guess I have to steal a funny pic from the front page of imgur now

nohhv9a.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

FoxSpirit

That's not a sandwich but a "belegtes Brot".

"These explanatory specifications reveal the Dutch belegd broodje, open-faced sandwich, was as yet unfamiliar in England."
If anything, call it a "topped slice". If you out another slice on top it's a double-decker. But if you use toast-bread it's a sandwich.

But seriously, replace open-sandwich with topped slice, how many are for? *raises hand*

Used-ID

I came into the thread while on the can for the images, but stayed for the sandwich discussion.

I may have issues

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

SolVanderlyn

Top Bottom