• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

BazookaBadger

Gold Member
EKK92bf.jpg

Banned
Wunderbar!

yeah, after hearing that joke over and over since I was a kid, I think the badly translated english version is funnier since it turns this overused joke into an anti joke... and I love me some anti jokes.

like,
what is green and hangs from a tree?
A pingpong table.

Last edited:

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
very simple, the german word for meet, treffen, can mean to meet someone, or to hit a target.

Treffen sich zwei Jäger. Beide tot.
☝️ the german version of the joke.
Fuck man, I love Germanese.

If it weren't for those three articles, though...

I never know when to appropriately use die, der, und das. :(

Last edited:

Trunx81

very simple, the german word for meet, treffen, can mean to meet someone, or to hit a target.

Treffen sich zwei Jäger. Beide tot.
☝️ the german version of the joke.
Treffen sich ein Hai und ein Kuckuck.
"Hi", sagt der Kuckuck. "Kuckuck", sagt der Hai.

poodaddy

I definitely see every tiny little guy doing the cool guy swagger and tough guy bullshit like this.

Short dude with an attitude starter kit:

Backwards baseball cap.
Sleeveless T or Under Armour clothing of some sort.
Chongo shorts or pants hanging off your ass because you've convinced yourself that not wearing a belt or fitting clothing makes you scary to white people, not knowing everyone around you sees you as a fucking embarrassment, including the black people you're trying to impress, your parents, and your girlfriend.
Shitty tribal, skull, chain, smoke, or car tattoo.
Bird chest because you figured out that doing push ups right before going to the grocery store makes you look more jacked than you are.
Walk with a strut and an undeserved sense of accomplishment due to your perception that everyone around you thinks you're a hardass despite the fact that they all find you hilarious.

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
I definitely see every tiny little guy doing the cool guy swagger and tough guy bullshit like this.

Short dude with an attitude starter kit:

Backwards baseball cap.
Sleeveless T or Under Armour clothing of some sort.
Chongo shorts or pants hanging off your ass because you've convinced yourself that not wearing a belt or fitting clothing makes you scary to white people, not knowing everyone around you sees you as a fucking embarrassment, including the black people you're trying to impress, your parents, and your girlfriend.
Shitty tribal, skull, chain, smoke, or car tattoo.
Bird chest because you figured out that doing push ups right before going to the grocery store makes you look more jacked than you are.
Walk with a strut and an undeserved sense of accomplishment due to your perception that everyone around you thinks you're a hardass despite the fact that they all find you hilarious.
Fukc you. Delete now.

koksal-baba.gif

Top Bottom