• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I found it kind of entertaining. Here's my interpretation in memes.

Will Ferrell Crying GIF
Tantrum Crying GIF
Sad Emma Roberts GIF by ScreamQueens
Classic Film Reaction GIF by Film at Lincoln Center
Cling Kicking And Screaming GIF
Mad Tommy Wiseau GIF by The Room
Frustrated Maya Erskine GIF by HULU
Penn Badgley Lol GIF by Lifetime
Season 1 Please GIF
Ben Stiller Smiling GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
Toni Collette Crying GIF by A24

lol accurate

0neAnd0nly

Last edited:

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
PC? Try Commodore 64 :messenger_beaming: "Lost Ninja" was sooo bad, it came as a full game on one magazine. As a Last Ninja fan, I had to buy it. Little did I know .. scarred me for life.
I had loads of C90's and it was a nitemare fastforwarding through white noise to find a gap at the 32nd minute mark in order to play Operation Wolf or somit..

PC? Try Commodore 64 :messenger_beaming: "Lost Ninja" was sooo bad, it came as a full game on one magazine. As a Last Ninja fan, I had to buy it. Little did I know .. scarred me for life.
i'm not that old :messenger_winking_tongue:

i'm thinkin late 90s when i had my PC. well i was still a kid then. my dad had a load of video games and now i think of it i'm disappointed he didn't build a gaming PC. he was more into consoles. i remember he had some ancient thing that looks like the commodore 64 and you had to put cassettes in it :messenger_fearful:

Trunx81

i'm not that old :messenger_winking_tongue:

i'm thinkin late 90s when i had my PC. well i was still a kid then. my dad had a load of video games and now i think of it i'm disappointed he didn't build a gaming PC. he was more into consoles. i remember he had some ancient thing that looks like the commodore 64 and you had to put cassettes in it :messenger_fearful:
oh yes, the infamous "Press play on tape" and then wait .. and wait ... aaaaaaand wait. Simpler times.

Top Bottom