• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

ReBurn

Gold Member
OGs know...

LEkOWoP.jpg
I built a decent chunk of my CD collection that way. All I had to do was buy like 4 more CD's at regular price. Michael Bolton and Mariah Carey shipped right to your door.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Not seen a singular Freddo for a while. Used to sell them in Morrisons but now they are just in packs.

Same as Cadbury are getting rid of the small buttons and going large only. This is because large weighs more and they can put less in the pack and charge more.

I live (genuinely this time, bell end is a fib) about two miles from Bournville <- interesting fact.

Last edited:
Not seen a singular Freddo for a while. Used to sell them in Morrisons but now they are just in packs.

Same as Cadbury are getting rid of the small buttons and going large only. This is because large weighs more and they can put less in the pack and charge more.

I live (genuinely this time, bell end is a fib) about two miles from Bournville <- interesting fact.
i don't think i've ever seen a single freddo in the wild for yeeears. i checked my Tesco app to see the price and they seem to have a single 18g freddo listed. not sure if they actually sell them. the multipack is £1.25 for 5 so that's still 25p a fuckin bar.

buttons are up there with freddos for me. i don't like the big buttons as much. fuck sake i'm in the mood for chocolate now lol.

edit: are you in this circle? :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Screenshot-25.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
i don't think i've ever seen a single freddo in the wild for yeeears. i checked my Tesco app to see the price and they seem to have a single 18g freddo listed. not sure if they actually sell them. the multipack is £1.25 for 5 so that's still 25p a fuckin bar.

buttons are up there with freddos for me. i don't like the big buttons as much. fuck sake i'm in the mood for chocolate now lol.

edit: are you in this circle? :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Screenshot-25.png
To the right of it. I was in Stirchley this morning lol

Top Bottom