• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Hookshot

Gold Member
l8cxdNM.jpeg
Astro butt

GymWolf

Gold Member
Big load fans — i’ve been listening closely to your feedback since the launch of the first big load on NeoGaf, and want to thank everyone who has joined the journey aboard the "pics that make you laugh topic". Your support and the passionate community that has grown around my memes has meant the world to me.

However, while many qualities of the experience resonated with many gaffers, i also recognize that other aspects of the memes and my initial big load didn’t land the way i intended. Therefore, at this time, i have decided to take the big loads initiative offline beginning September 6, 2024, and explore options, including those that will better reach my fellow gaffers.

While i determine the best path ahead, the big load initiative will cease immediately and i will begin to offer a full refund for all the gaffers who have sent money to me.
If you payed via paypal, a refund will be issued back to your original payment method.

R28KAXR.png

uzEAVz3.png

RnDtfKC.jpeg

rZ4Hr0r.jpeg

mXj6wdH.jpeg

WXzltk8.png

25JhU2o.jpeg

teTmX09.jpeg

ORyE9H7.png

lBv5Og4.png

You cunts better go ham on that like button after that sumptuous intro...

Last edited:

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Big load fans — i’ve been listening closely to your feedback since the launch of the first big load on NeoGaf, and want to thank everyone who has joined the journey aboard the "pics that make you laugh topic". Your support and the passionate community that has grown around my memes has meant the world to me.

However, while many qualities of the experience resonated with many gaffers, i also recognize that other aspects of the memes and my initial big load didn’t land the way i intended. Therefore, at this time, i have decided to take the big loads initiative offline beginning September 6, 2024, and explore options, including those that will better reach my fellow gaffers.

While i determine the best path ahead, the big load initiative will cease immediately and i will begin to offer a full refund for all the gaffers who have sent money to me.
If you payed via paypal, a refund will be issued back to your original payment method.

You cunts better go ham on that like button after that sumptuous intro...
I'd like a refund please...

Robot Carnival

Gold Member

Tarantino is just the worst with his acting "cameos".
I can tolerate him as Jimmy in Pulp Fiction because he's basically playing himself but he can fuck right off in anything else.

He's the reason I can't watch From Dusk Till Dawn anymore 😄

you should watch Django Unchained. he only appears for a brief moment and was blown up in spectacular fashion.

Last edited:
Top Bottom