• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Artoris

Gold Member
Mqs22jR.jpeg

Robot Carnival

Gold Member

truly a prime example of a GIF tells a thousand words. from the eagerness of him dailing for "health delivery"; to the big girl, who had done this so many times she doesn't even care if the client might have any protests, showing up instead of someone who looks like the picture; to his instant expression change from horror to disappointment and finally to shameful acceptance that he's too horny to care and will take this one even if in shame. and the light in the room suddenly became dark is the added cherry on top. truly a master of story telling. bravo!

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Not a pic but one of the funniest Onion articles I have read in a while

GymWolf

Gold Member

The title alone is a roller coaster.

Rosen Garten Saga in a nutshell...

Cyberpunkd

Spoiler: the only time a woman will show up for a basketball game is if:

1. She is famous and a social media whore
2. She is single and is trying to score big
3. She is in a relationship with a rich guy and considers this a necessary trade off for that Hermes bag he will buy her afterwards, plus it's probably less annoying than to have sex with him

Last edited:

GymWolf

Gold Member
Spoiler: the only time a woman will show up for a basketball game is if:

1. She is famous and a social media whore
2. She is single and is trying to score big
3. She is in a relationship with a rich guy and considers this a necessary trade off for that Hermes bag he will buy her afterwards, plus it's probably less annoying than to have sex with him
4 female wnba player trying to understand why males get payed way more

Top Bottom